Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2011, 10:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,850,497 times

Advertisements

I don't know much about postpartum depression but my thoughts about Peggy having it are this---when it gets to the point that you are thinking of turning a gun on yourself--it's time to medicate!!! I doubt that her PPD has anything to do with her freaking out over a child's finger bleeding. For gawd's sake those little things happen and it isn't good to raise kids in "freak out over little thing" situations. Fingers bleed-a lot when cut--deal with it in a rational way. ~SMDH~
These women---all of them are annoying me so much. Maybe because I know people right now who are dealing with real issues--difficult issues and these people on this show are living in LaLaLand and need a BIG dose of reality. I think I keep watching these twits to take my mind off what some near and dear to me are dealing with and I can watch the twits and laugh at their spoiled azzes. Knowing one day they will face real issues and I'm left wondering how will they cope??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
OMG!!! I was in Cabo the same time that Tamara and Vicki were!!!! Holy Crap!
Now I'm trying to remember if I saw anyone that I thought was them.
How did you figure out the dates?
You would have seen cameras.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:50 PM

14,860 posts, read 43,010,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
How did you figure out the dates?
You would have seen cameras.
The fireworks. We were there over the 4th of July. Every single resort up and down the beach had fireworks that night and a few the night before. Plus, it was hot that time of year. I've been there all different times of year and that is one of the hotter times. It's warm there all year but in July/August is a lot hotter and the wind. I remember how warm it was some days while we were there. We were there for a little over a week.

They were only there for like 2 nights and seemed to stay on property pretty much. It didn't show them out anywhere in the shops, clubs, off property restaurants, nowhere. If they had gone anywhere else I'd be too willing to bet they would have shown it or at least a blurb somewhere other than the resort they were at.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:55 PM

was anyone else surprised-like really surprised how much that dude looks like Don??? LOL

Old 03-27-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
was anyone else surprised-like really surprised how much that dude looks like Don??? LOL
LOL!!! That was funny. And Vicki wasn't really turning him away either. A few more drinks and she would have been mugging on him even more. He might have been able to fill her love tank

Why was she calling him "trouble" just because he looked like Donn?

Tamara is a live wire. This week and looks to be next week. The tub scene is starting to be nothing now. Does she not realize that her kids are going to see this? That her kids are going to HEAR about this????? That photo shoot and her exploring all her options............ SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! I think she's done lost it. Is she trying to make up for whatever she THINKS she missed out on by having a kid so young?

Oh, as for that va-jay-jay rejuvie......... I got that for free.....
when the doctor that delivered my last one added a few extra stitches

Old 03-28-2011, 01:49 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,472,163 times
Quote:
LOL!!! That was funny. And Vicki wasn't really turning him away either. A few more drinks and she would have been mugging on him even more. He might have been able to fill her love tank

Why was she calling him "trouble" just because he looked like Donn?

Tamara is a live wire. This week and looks to be next week. The tub scene is starting to be nothing now. Does she not realize that her kids are going to see this? That her kids are going to HEAR about this????? That photo shoot and her exploring all her options............ SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! I think she's done lost it. Is she trying to make up for whatever she THINKS she missed out on by having a kid so young?

Oh, as for that va-jay-jay rejuvie......... I got that for free.....
when the doctor that delivered my last one added a few extra stitches
In the words of my elderly mother, the best way to describe Tamara is "common" (as in "common as a 2 cent *****"). The body shot at the pool?! Hey Everyone! Check out the old lady who is going to do jello shots on the bar once we use her walker for leverage in hoisting her up!!! Oh yeah, it's a rare old time in Cabo tonight.

Vicki - we get it. You're a wounded child. God knows you can't even get your own mother (try as you did last season) to tell you she loves you. We know! Please. Consult a therapist for this. Let Tamara off the hook for last year. Just put it behind you. And certainly never bring it up in company. And no. No more friendship contracts. We're all recovering nicely over the shock of Cynthia pulling that on NeNe in ATL.

Speaking of ATL and their after birth customs that we verified here on C-D with regards to the Sip and See gala which Phaedra put together. I now ask my West Coast sisters to clarify something for me. There is a Baby Push Present expected after delivery of the baby that could result in a brand new Bentley???!!!! What goes ON out there???!!!

Can I just add that Peggy's baby daughter with the little boo-boo on her finger was just WONDERFUL. If MaMa Peg had just chilled out, there would have been no unneccessary drama. I really like her husband, but I'm wondering how long he wil stick around if she doesn't throw the throttle down a tad and just learn to chill.

I mean to say this last week and forgot, but credit is owed. Yes, I know she has fake boobs, but even with that adjustment, I have just got to say that Gretchen has one heck of a slamming body. Surely she could get better than Slade in like a matter of minutes!

I think that'll do it for now for me. I grow weary!

Old 03-28-2011, 06:59 AM

7,420 posts, read 5,529,096 times
Tamra and her TMI are getting annoying! Last week in the tub with her BF, this week talking about her vajayjay and sex life. Yuck, just yuck!
I'm tired about hearing Vicki and 'she done me wrong' last year. Tamra apologized Vicki, get over it and move on!
And now we have another so called celebrity putting out a clothing line. Well, really it's someone else doing all the work and Alexis is putting her name on it. What few pieces I saw it looked like dresses Alexis and only Alexis would wear.
I liked when Gretchens Dad told her not to marry Sleaze. Hope she listens to him. Or not. I don't care.
I understand PPD but Peggy needs to get a grip. The baby wasn't crying or upset so apparently it was just a little cut. Good thing her husband seems calm and level headed.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,133,310 times
Quote:
OMG!!! I was in Cabo the same time that Tamara and Vicki were!!!! Holy Crap!
Now I'm trying to remember if I saw anyone that I thought was them.
Just admit it to all of us, you were the chick that took the body shot off of Tamra I could recognize your typing even on the show I love that Tamra continues to think that she is the "voice" of morality She's such a martyr with her stitch she is a victim and is always picked on

Is there something in the Housewives' contracts that they must have friendship contracts You need to beg to be my friend That guy was Donn's twin

Peggy needs to be on meds. If your whoremones are that off, you need meds. Why didn't she go to the ER with her husband and child? What are her babies names again Big Sur, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Maricopa, Barstow...oh I forget

Gretchen's dad really wanted to say "Why would you marry a loser like Slim Ball Slade?"

I think we should create a drinking game around Juggs. Everytime she mentions the Bible or something Christian, we all take a body shot

Old 03-28-2011, 07:45 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,537,674 times
Quote:
I don't know much about postpartum depression but my thoughts about Peggy having it are this---when it gets to the point that you are thinking of turning a gun on yourself--it's time to medicate!!! I doubt that her PPD has anything to do with her freaking out over a child's finger bleeding. For gawd's sake those little things happen and it isn't good to raise kids in "freak out over little thing" situations. Fingers bleed-a lot when cut--deal with it in a rational way. ~SMDH~
These women---all of them are annoying me so much. Maybe because I know people right now who are dealing with real issues--difficult issues and these people on this show are living in LaLaLand and need a BIG dose of reality. I think I keep watching these twits to take my mind off what some near and dear to me are dealing with and I can watch the twits and laugh at their spoiled azzes. Knowing one day they will face real issues and I'm left wondering how will they cope??
PPD is somewhat complicated. Having kids, I respect moms who've had to struggle w/ serious battles w/ it. It's hard to get what is real & what is being played up for the tv on these shows.

But I agree w/ the women so far this season. It's not even fun to watch. I watch it to just veg. This season it's been a drag. They don't do anything but talk about themselves over & over & over.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
In the words of my elderly mother, the best way to describe Tamara is "common" (as in "common as a 2 cent *****"). The body shot at the pool?! Hey Everyone! Check out the old lady who is going to do jello shots on the bar once we use her walker for leverage in hoisting her up!!! Oh yeah, it's a rare old time in Cabo tonight.

Vicki - we get it. You're a wounded child. God knows you can't even get your own mother (try as you did last season) to tell you she loves you. We know! Please. Consult a therapist for this. Let Tamara off the hook for last year. Just put it behind you. And certainly never bring it up in company. And no. No more friendship contracts. We're all recovering nicely over the shock of Cynthia pulling that on NeNe in ATL.

Speaking of ATL and their after birth customs that we verified here on C-D with regards to the Sip and See gala which Phaedra put together. I now ask my West Coast sisters to clarify something for me. There is a Baby Push Present expected after delivery of the baby that could result in a brand new Bentley???!!!! What goes ON out there???!!!

Can I just add that Peggy's baby daughter with the little boo-boo on her finger was just WONDERFUL. If MaMa Peg had just chilled out, there would have been no unneccessary drama. I really like her husband, but I'm wondering how long he wil stick around if she doesn't throw the throttle down a tad and just learn to chill.

I mean to say this last week and forgot, but credit is owed. Yes, I know she has fake boobs, but even with that adjustment, I have just got to say that Gretchen has one heck of a slamming body. Surely she could get better than Slade in like a matter of minutes!

I think that'll do it for now for me. I grow weary!
Tamara is turning into a w****. And she is doing it on TV w/ an audience. She needs some meds. As for the body shot at the pool......... She is whack. Cabo is not Cancun. Maybe she needs to book a trip to Cancun for spring break next year. UGH! Tired of hearing about her "freedom". She keeps up w/ the way she is going she isn't going to have any "freedom".

Vicki - has she gotten uglier this season? Her nose looks worse. Those bangs are not good on her. And her makeup especially the all nude look where her lip color is the same as her foundation SCARY!!!! That whole thing w/ the contract, needing Tamara to apologize and going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about last year. Vicki has some serious issues.

I'm wondering how long after THE PUSH can one ask for a Push Present? Mine are 12 & 16. Surely I can still get SOMETHING. That was all the biggest joke. Peggy is becoming more and more of a flake.

Yes, Gretchen has a killer bod. I think that is one thing that is making her so insecure about meeting other guys that are marriage material. Not knowing which ones are wanting to be with her for her or the ones that are just wanting arm candy. Gotta say she has seen plenty examples of guys from just this show that were just wanting the hot wife but were jerks to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV