Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2012, 10:56 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,424,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
crickeys--this isn't Emily Post, Miss Manners; it's a tv show. Why argue about the behavior? Nothing they do is surprising.
All anyone talks about on this thread is their bad behavior. You, me, and everyone. Obviously, there is some standard of behavior we measure them against, or else we wouldn't keep using the word "trashy".

Never said I was surprised at their behavior; I just pointed it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I actually teared up a little when Eddie gave her the ring. What is wrong with me?! LOL
I didn't feel anything but wonderment at what Eddie sees in her.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:00 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,819,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
All anyone talks about on this thread is their bad behavior. You, me, and everyone. Obviously, there is some standard of behavior we measure them against, or else we wouldn't keep using the word "trashy".

Never said I was surprised at their behavior; I just pointed it out.
over and over and over...............like beating a dead horse.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
over and over and over...............like beating a dead horse.
You are the one who brought it up. Forgive me for answering.

If you wanted it to die, you wouldn't have posted about it.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:14 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,527,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Bora Bora looks wonderful and I think their trip there was very romantic. I wish I could find myself an Eddie.

I give Gretchen a lot of credit for standing up to Slade and not giving in to marriage under the circumstances.
I did too. Why is she so "in love" with him? Is she in love with the debt, the dumbness?

Old 06-13-2012, 11:18 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,527,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
I didn't feel anything but wonderment at what Eddie sees in her.
I think that too. I've also been thinking it's too soon (after her divorce). But I still couldn't help but find that scene very touching.

Old 06-14-2012, 02:07 AM

1,289 posts, read 3,039,793 times
I missed this week's episode...What did Tamra say? Yes or No to Eddie?

Old 06-14-2012, 02:42 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,210,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I was moved, too.

Mostly by Bora Bora...you know, I keep planning that vacation and then chickening out because of the long flight.

Now I know...I have to do it. I've never not had a great time at Four Seasons...and that place looks AMAZING.
OMG, get on a plane! Their trip looked like heaven, I'm not normally into "beachy" sunny vacations, I tend to go for cities and culture, but I do love the water, and that is some gorgeous water. I'm like Tamra in that I have a hard time scuba diving because I get claustrophobic, but I would deal with it to get to be in the water with all the colorful fish. I can't believe Tamra was complaining about getting her hair wet

Has Tamra ever called Alexis "Jesus Barbie" before?

Old 06-14-2012, 02:47 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,210,616 times
"The guy can afford a fur, shut up everyone." Uh, Vicki, it's called credit, or possibly some left over cash from the last emotionally needy woman he scammed.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:45 AM

943 posts, read 1,848,755 times
Okay Okay.. I am beginning to wonder ... is this Real Reality or FAKE

Why I feel this way.

How Ironic that Slade's Girl forget her name, finds the texts about him wanting to marry her.

Miss Piggy- Can't think of her name lol How is it that a so called successful business woman does not see that this guy she is dating is a FRAUD

My beloved Heather....... we all know H is not a blow up, crying, freak out and pout drama queen....This birthday cake disaster... I think this is scripted since she is always below the radar when it comes to any crisis, freak outs, and her life looks Box cake perfect with extra whipped cream....... First off if your buying a custom cake from the kind of bakery she went to meaning high end ....... they are going to make a drawing so you KNOW what you are getting. Then she invites that wacko girl that is not even a full time RHWOOC who went psycho on her , her husband and Miss piggy at the bowling alley, if you know she is PSYCHO and she is not even part of the group or a close friend why would you invite her? looks to me that they set this up so she shows some drama instead of being Miss Classy Cool. I am annoyed that H would stoop this low to give out FAKE.

OH and my last Tamara who got her boobies removed. COME THE FUNK ON!!! You mean to tell me she really act like that and is so rude when she did not get a ring ASAP and keeps asking for it in her commentary, You mean to tell me this gay acting Latin she is dating does not pick up on her prissy I WANT IT ALL NOW and I can't swim wit my lashes and makeup and extensions and I am better than the rest of girls attitude and is so FUNKING worried what the other girls think of her and she can't even tell them that she is going away.....and acting like a weirdo at the restaurant and then giving A Haily Berry receiving her Oscar reenactment when she got the engagement ring......COME THE FUNK ON ...that is no REALality that is RealFAKE

Jesus Barbie... well she lies about everything and is so fake she is like plastic in a furnace. I'm MELTING so she is real and not faking her fake liar sociopathetic life

as per the entire REAL HOUSEWIVES........ notice a trend with someone getting married, NJ the gay wedding, Atlanta that thing that looks looks like a man with a wig boy if she never gave birth I would have thought she was transgender and her oldest daughter sounds like a boy. and both her girls act so fake and stupid. Then The Bev Hills where Vanderpumps daughter gets married and NYC where Bug eyed Ramona renews her vows and Bethanny gets married. NOW we have Two Fake blondes one has the ring and a gay latino and The other bimbo with a deadbeat dad....... go figure.......lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV