Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2012, 01:22 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I guess I am alone in the fact that I enjoyed the Alexis beat down so very much. No one deserved it more.
ditto..............and she did the very same thing to Vicki in the past-in broad daylight at an outside venue and in front of Brianna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 03:22 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,422,020 times
Quote:
I guess I am alone in the fact that I enjoyed the Alexis beat down so very much. No one deserved it more.
No...you are not.

And I CANNOT STAND this 'champs' thing. WTF? As someone who delights and obsesses and loves champagne, that irritates me to NO END.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:07 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,511,593 times
Quote:
Alexis drives me insane and makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out when she does her interviews, but I hate that kind of behavior among women. It's not an intervention, it's a piling on and it's not helpful. Of course it's "reality TV" so it works. I really felt bad for her, which makes me despise it more!

Old 06-08-2012, 12:54 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,204,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Alexis drives me insane and makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out when she does her interviews, but I hate that kind of behavior among women. It's not an intervention, it's a piling on and it's not helpful. Of course it's "reality TV" so it works. I really felt bad for her, which makes me despise it more!
I'm no fan of Alexis, but the other women ganging up on her like that was appalling, adult women should know better than to behave that way. Alexis wasn't blessed with intelligence which makes her even less able to stand up for herself, of course she was going to fall apart. I just don't like seeing someone in pain, it doesn't matter whether I like them or not.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:42 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ditto..............and she did the very same thing to Vicki in the past-in broad daylight at an outside venue and in front of Brianna.
Ahhh...how could I forget that? Even better she got hers then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
No...you are not.

And I CANNOT STAND this 'champs' thing. WTF? As someone who delights and obsesses and loves champagne, that irritates me to NO END.
UGH...me either. Its as bad as them combining two celebrity names when they are dating like "Brangelina" and KimYe" (yep just heard that one). Does it take that much effort to really say the person's or product's name? Its just odd.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:48 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,417,585 times
Somehow the attack on Alexis seemed more vicious than her attack on Vicki. There sure was a lot more screaming involved.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:55 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Somehow the attack on Alexis seemed more vicious than her attack on Vicki. There sure was a lot more screaming involved.
The attack on Alexis was long overdue. People get tired that pretentious dumb bimbo bragging about her Bentleys and Guccis when it is obvious that her husband is earning his money in a sketchy manner. She is tacky and her makeup is clownish. And she looks as ridiculous as she sounds.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:34 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,417,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The attack on Alexis was long overdue. People get tired that pretentious dumb bimbo bragging about her Bentleys and Guccis when it is obvious that her husband is earning his money in a sketchy manner. She is tacky and her makeup is clownish. And she looks as ridiculous as she sounds.
Well, that's your opinion.

My opinion is that it's never right to attack another dinner guest. People anticipate having a good time at a dinner; not a stealth intervention complete with shouting.

If they wanted to raise her consciousness, this was an ugly way to do it and it undermines their position.

And who are they kidding anyway? None of them is exactly a model of good behavior. What's next? A mean girl intervention for Tamra?

Old 06-08-2012, 12:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Well, that's your opinion.

My opinion is that it's never right to attack another dinner guest. People anticipate having a good time at a dinner; not a stealth intervention complete with shouting.

If they wanted to raise her consciousness, this was an ugly way to do it and it undermines their position.

And who are they kidding anyway? None of them is exactly a model of good behavior. What's next? A mean girl intervention for Tamra?
Umm, was this the first episode of RHOC that you have ever watched because these women are constantly fighting at the dinner table. Just off the top of my head I can recall:

-Vicki was confronted when they were at lunch in San Francisco
-Tamra confronted Gretchen at lunch about going to Bass Lake while her sugar daddy was dying of cancer
-Lynn Curtin was called out for being a ditz by Tamra while at a Mexican restaurant
-Vicki and Gretchen got into a screaming match at the 80s bunco party in a Mexican restaurant over who's man was the bigger deadbeat dad
-Vicki and Jeanna got into a wine glass throwing screaming battle at a backyard pool party

There is nothing classy about any of these women. And I am starting to question Heather and her decision to film with group of trailer trash Barbies.

Last edited by calipoppy; 06-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 06-08-2012, 01:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Umm, was this the first episode of RHOC that you have ever watched because these women are constantly fighting at the dinner table. Just off the top of my head I can recall:

-Vicki was confronted when they were at lunch in San Francisco
-Tamra confronted Gretchen at lunch about going to Bass Lake while her sugar daddy was dying of cancer
-Lynn Curtin was called out for being a ditz by Tamra while at a Mexican restaurant
-Vicki and Gretchen got into a screaming match at the 80s bunco party in a Mexican restaurant over who's man was the bigger deadbeat dad
-Vicki and Jeanna got into a wine glass throwing screaming battle at a backyard pool party

There is nothing classy aboyt any of these women. And I am starting to question Heather and her decision to film with group of trailer trash Barbies.

exactamondo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV