Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2011, 08:02 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,611,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
This says he has a job but it sure doesn't seem that way. And why is he still living with Vicki, even though she filed for divorce last November, or something like that?

Donn Gunvalson | LinkedIn
I would believe he has a job, they never show the husbands much especially Donn unless he's out with Vicki. Donn doesn't even do the interviews. And do you ever notice that he NEVER talks about himself? I don't think he wants the HW audience watching to know every detail about his life; it's obvious he did the show for Vicki.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 08:31 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,608,711 times
Peggy's boots were the BOMB!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:37 AM

5,244 posts, read 4,716,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
and seriously did you expect creepo Jimbo to have her spread eagle at any moment during the photo shoot?? Could her dresses have been any shorter? I'm expecting her to come out with a lingerie line next
Wow--devout Christians????
My thoughts exactly...it was almost like he was having those photos taken for his own sake. Ooh, it was yucky & nasty!!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:41 AM

5,244 posts, read 4,716,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I don't feel sorry for Woohoo at all. She's alone because she caresmore about money, wwork and Tammy more than she cared about her family. Good for Don for getting out of that marriage. Good for Brianna for wanting to get away fromher mother. She's a control freak. No wonder Tammy likes her! After all she was married to Simon.
Definitely have to agree; good observation about Tammy & Vicki's relationship.
All this time I felt sorry for Don. I almost wanted Don and Gina (old housewife) to get together; she seemed to appreciate him more than Vicki ever did.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewego View Post
Definitely have to agree; good observation about Tammy & Vicki's relationship.
All this time I felt sorry for Don. I almost wanted Don and Gina (old housewife) to get together; she seemed to appreciate him more than Vicki ever did.
Sorry to be slightly OT but I have to say I really want Jeana to get fixed up by the million dollar matchmaker! I'd be interested to see what she tells Jeana. I think Jeana and Don would be awkward because Jeana and Vicki are friends. I don't think Don would do that, he's too good a guy.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:00 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,761,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-CityRelo View Post
Sorry to be slightly OT but I have to say I really want Jeana to get fixed up by the million dollar matchmaker! I'd be interested to see what she tells Jeana. I think Jeana and Don would be awkward because Jeana and Vicki are friends. I don't think Don would do that, he's too good a guy.
Jeanna and Vicki are friends? Since whe? Vicki did nothing but badmouth her and one episode call her just a neighbor, never a friend. I say get him Jeanna! At least he will be appreciated. She even told Vicki once that she would take him off her hands.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Jeanna and Vicki are friends? Since whe? Vicki did nothing but badmouth her and one episode call her just a neighbor, never a friend. I say get him Jeanna! At least he will be appreciated. She even told Vicki once that she would take him off her hands.
Oh maybe they aren't friends...? I thought for most of the time Jeana was on RHOC they were, I know the last season was a little iffy.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:22 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,138,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Yes - all her own doing She can keep the resentment fire burning and the "you made me" conversation going, and going and going. I remember Donn reminiscing that when they were first married that they didn't have much means. Perhaps he was looking at it from a financial perspective of rearing the current kids and the possibility of additional kids. It seems so obvious to me that she unconsciously (okay - maybe consciously) plots way to punish Donn on a daily basis.

The only thing, okay 2 things, I have against Peggy is that her new boobies are too big
Slade should pay for his boys simple as that. Seems to work for Gretchen as her slave. Weird set up.
Alexis is jealous of Peggy and Tamra is jealous of Gretchen. But tamra is an all around beyatch and Peggy isnt. Tamra had simon busted for throwing a dog leash at her?? She is twisted. Jim gives me the heebie jeebies. He is greasy and ugly like men who frequent strip clubs during the day. I actually miss dimwit Lynne because she was a bad mom but never a mean person. These ladies are mean. Maybe donn didn't like the way she mothered her other kids so he didnt want more. Her getting her tubes tied is very drastic and no easy surgery. Him getting snipped would have been way easier AND reversible. She never wanted kids with anyone again is what her getting tied meant.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:01 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,608,711 times
Peggy has tasted Jim's meat prior to Alexis (blech)! She used to date Jim prior to Alexis arriving on the scene. Peggy and Jim hung out with Gretchen and her 'real boyfriend' during the season with the old man she was paid to provide companionship to.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:05 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,120,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Peggy has tasted Jim's meat prior to Alexis (blech)! She used to date Jim prior to Alexis arriving on the scene.
I think I just threw-up in my mouth

Talk about Alexis being jealous of Peggy and Alexis's speech just like Peggy. Eeeeewwww

However, it does account for the "I'm better than you" ping-pong match
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV