Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2011, 09:54 AM

512 posts, read 864,732 times

Advertisements

I agree on everything everyone said, but most of all Slade's mom is cool and Slimeball Jimbo is creepy as all getout.

For the first time in...ever I felt a little sorry for Vicky. Not because she almost boohooed but because she's looking for happiness and she'll never find it. I'm sure she's been this way her whole life. No matter what riches she has (and I'm not talking about money) she can never be happy in the moment, let alone find the kind of peaceful happiness that makes you stop searching for it in every nook and cranny. I don't even think she's happy with work. I think she's happier, but not fullfilled.

Tamra is just pure unadulterated trash. And Fernanda trying to explain why she took the kiss to mean more than it apparently did to Tamra was uncomfortable to watch because she's trying to be sincere and Tamra's making fun of the fact she's not gay and Fernanda is, so obviously that's why Fernanda would take the kiss to mean something. Huh? Any kiss with tongue means something, whether your gay, straight, bi or whatever. She's just a waste of flesh.

But the hardest person to watch is Alexis. As a Christian, when I see her open her mouth I pray to God for a blanket of understanding over all TVland, especially non-Christians, so that they don't think all Christians think the way her warped mind bends. We don't, and I get embarrased every time she has to justify her classless, rude and meanspirited actions based on her being a good Christian. It's horrifying to watch.

I kinda miss Lynne, but is she really making that much money on her jewlery line that her husband works for her?

And am I the only one who didn't know Tamra had Simon thrown in jail? I guess I need to google it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 10:05 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,614,730 times
I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked that Slade thinks that what he's doing is ok in his own head. I thought that he was a little depressed about his joblessness. I gave him too much credit. He said his ex was upset because he's not paying "as much" child support as he was before? I thought he has no income now so he is paying NOTHING! Leaving his ex with medical bills from his sick child. This is accurate, right? How does he sleep at night, seriously, how can he live with himself?

Old 05-09-2011, 11:14 AM

12 posts, read 14,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
It's bad enough that Alexis' clothes look hootchie enough but then to have douchebag Jimbo there telling here to pose provacatively (sp?) on top of it! I wonder how mad the St.Regis Hotel was when they set off the fire alarm with their smoke machine?
I like Slades Mom too. Even she thinks he's a deadbeat!
I think I heard Alexis say, she is going to sell her "couture" line of hootchie clothes on QVC...and if that's the case, I really don't think she is going to do very well...I think most ladies who buy clothes from QVC would not be caught dead in those kind of clothes... Oh and that so-called husband, master of hers, makes me want to barf everytime he opens his mouth...yuck!!

Old 05-09-2011, 11:42 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,657,687 times
Damn, I wish there were sprinklers that could have gone off during the photo shoot.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
She was spread eagle for Jesus, duh
Jim: "Spread your wings my angel... "

Old 05-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
For the first time in...ever I felt a little sorry for Vicky. Not because she almost boohooed but because she's looking for happiness and she'll never find it. I'm sure she's been this way her whole life. No matter what riches she has (and I'm not talking about money) she can never be happy in the moment, let alone find the kind of peaceful happiness that makes you stop searching for it in every nook and cranny. I don't even think she's happy with work. I think she's happier, but not fullfilled.
I don't feel sorry for Woohoo at all. She's alone because she caresmore about money, wwork and Tammy more than she cared about her family. Good for Don for getting out of that marriage. Good for Brianna for wanting to get away fromher mother. She's a control freak. No wonder Tammy likes her! After all she was married to Simon.

Old 05-09-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Damn, I wish there were sprinklers that could have gone off during the photo shoot.
lol, too much to hope for!

Old 05-09-2011, 01:20 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,762,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post

I kinda miss Lynne, but is she really making that much money on her jewlery line that her husband works for her?

And am I the only one who didn't know Tamra had Simon thrown in jail? I guess I need to google it.
I'm not sure how you can feel sorry for anyone who treats people the way Vicki does. Especially if you are a christian. She is a mean-spirited, self centered, egostistical, vile, person who thinks highly of and cares for only one person, herself. She thinks only her opinion matters and that everything she says/does is the right thing. Even when her family and friends tell her, she doesn't care. She is all about Vicki. Its her way or no way at all. She makes me sick.

I miss Lynne too. Yes she was a bit out of it, and turned a blind eye to way too much, but she was nice and was entertaining to watch.

I also had no idea Tamra had Simon arrested. Interesting... He's a tool too. He and Jim deserve each other.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I'm not sure how you can feel sorry for anyone who treats people the way Vicki does. Especially if you are a christian. She is a mean-spirited, self centered, egostistical, vile, person who thinks highly of and cares for only one person, herself. She thinks only her opinion matters and that everything she says/does is the right thing. Even when her family and friends tell her, she doesn't care. She is all about Vicki. Its her way or no way at all. She makes me sick.
I agree that Vicki is controlling and self-centered, but she's harmless. She means well. She worries about Brianna being in Vegas, but my mom would be worried about me too. And she might tell me a story to try to convince me it's dangerous. It's all talk, she doesn't try to stop Brianna from going or anything. I think she's just emotionally immature in terms of relationships and maybe she was really hurt about Donn not adopting her children and not wanting to have more kids and she kind of shut off the relationship. Who knows. I also think she had children young and maybe feels like she missed out and is trying to recapture her youth. I felt bad for her at the wine tasting because she seemed genuinely upset but she was desperately trying to keep it together.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:59 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,762,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-CityRelo View Post
I agree that Vicki is controlling and self-centered, but she's harmless. She means well. She worries about Brianna being in Vegas, but my mom would be worried about me too. And she might tell me a story to try to convince me it's dangerous. It's all talk, she doesn't try to stop Brianna from going or anything. I think she's just emotionally immature in terms of relationships and maybe she was really hurt about Donn not adopting her children and not wanting to have more kids and she kind of shut off the relationship. Who knows. I also think she had children young and maybe feels like she missed out and is trying to recapture her youth. I felt bad for her at the wine tasting because she seemed genuinely upset but she was desperately trying to keep it together.
I am not talking about Brianna, although she does try to control her every move as well, I was talking about how she treats others and demands she be treated a certain way and how she feels her word is it and feels she is never wrong about anything. Look how she treats Donn and everyone around her. She is a nasty person. Then has the audacity to wonder why her marriage is falling apart? She is getting what she deserves and what she wants, since she feels she "has nothing at home when the kids aren't there so she works". Her work is all that matters to her and that is sad. Donn is fed up and rightly so. Good for him for getting away from her. I look at her as a bully. I do feels she resents Donn and has had that chip on her shoulder for years, but as I said before, she should have worked it out with him, let it go or left a long time ago if she wanted more children. Everything that is happening to her is a hell of her own making. She has no one to blame but herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV