Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2011, 08:32 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,762,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I just got around to watching this last episode, and I thought it was the best one this season. Mean girls, bitchiness, crying in the bathroom, frenemies, Donn finally telling Vicky off, Peggy showing her true colors...

Did anyone notice that Peggy's house is just a McMansion squeezed into a tight cul de sac? A tiny yard, houses on top of each other. And then they own a Bentley. I think Vicky is the only one with the real mansion.
Peggy showing what true colors? She was pissed at her guests for acting like immature teenagers and rightly so. She is the only decent one of the bunch. I will still take a McMansion over what I've got now. Its still a big house and its beautiful. Alot of houses in Cali are on top of each other because demand is so high. If I could afford one I would buy one, but when we move out there, we are gonna have to rent and save for awhile.

And kudos to Donn for telling Vicki she was a *****. LOVED that!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 01:31 PM

36,722 posts, read 67,845,058 times
Alexis' husband is sooooooooooo irritating. Its all her fault for not putting her foot down on his controlling @ss. Women, you hold all the cards! Please, use them!

Old 05-06-2011, 01:47 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,540,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Peggy showing what true colors? She was pissed at her guests for acting like immature teenagers and rightly so. She is the only decent one of the bunch. I will still take a McMansion over what I've got now. Its still a big house and its beautiful. Alot of houses in Cali are on top of each other because demand is so high. If I could afford one I would buy one, but when we move out there, we are gonna have to rent and save for awhile.

I noticed that about her home also, but that is very common, even in exclusive areas out in SoCal. My relatives live in an amazinginly expensive home in San Diego & have about 150 sq ft of a backyard & about 50 ft in the front.

Gretchen's home, which is basically a condo, is my favorite as if she was all that & then some, she wouldn't be living where she does. She drives out in her leased car of the week & lives in a condo. She is on my last nerve.

But Vicki's home is very nice & it is apparent who has the real $$ & who is trying very hard. As cold as she is, Vicki has managed to make some cash.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:02 PM

This is one of the reasons I love working from home....doing everything while the RHOC marathon is on. Im catching up on the whole season. LOL.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:38 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,224,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
I noticed that about her home also, but that is very common, even in exclusive areas out in SoCal. My relatives live in an amazinginly expensive home in San Diego & have about 150 sq ft of a backyard & about 50 ft in the front.

Gretchen's home, which is basically a condo, is my favorite as if she was all that & then some, she wouldn't be living where she does. She drives out in her leased car of the week & lives in a condo. She is on my last nerve.

But Vicki's home is very nice & it is apparent who has the real $$ & who is trying very hard. As cold as she is, Vicki has managed to make some cash.
In a good neighborhood, a shack can cost a million in SoCal, especially for anyone who bought before the real estate collapse, even now, houses are still ridiculously high. The cost of housing is just outrageous there, people will pay crazy high prices for small places to live the "good" neighborhoods.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:46 PM

That was the dinner party from HELL. LOL.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:20 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,488,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Alexis' husband is sooooooooooo irritating. Its all her fault for not putting her foot down on his controlling @ss. Women, you hold all the cards! Please, use them!
That's why he has her brainwashed. If she ever snaps out of it he could be toast.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,540,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
That's why he has her brainwashed. If she ever snaps out of it he could be toast.
I think he woowed her w/ $$ he got during the real estate boom. Like Slade/Jo. Issue is she went ahead & got preggers so she could check it off her list. Now, she has to figure out how to keep up the lifestyle w/ 3 kids in tow as Jim makes no $$.

Or maybe there really is something there...

beats me.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:45 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,658,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

True, but she didn't seem too pissed at VickTam. They seemed to be acting worse. Alexis, yes she overreacted, but Jim didn't want to be around the cattiness. Who could blame him? Not defending him and being a contol freak though.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:57 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,143,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
I think he woowed her w/ $$ he got during the real estate boom. Like Slade/Jo. Issue is she went ahead & got preggers so she could check it off her list. Now, she has to figure out how to keep up the lifestyle w/ 3 kids in tow as Jim makes no $$.

Or maybe there really is something there...

beats me.
She thought that cash cow was gonna produce way more milk than he has. She tried to pull a Sonja/countess and chose poorly. Some are winners and some are not. I bet she was ok with the the leash when he was rolling in the dough but now he's broke so she seems to break away easier. Her crying I don't believe was about him not going with her, I think they had a money fight. The other week she said she won't discuss her house foreclosure and if It wasn't so she would clear the air. Vicki doesn't deserve donn and she works to escape I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV