Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2011, 05:58 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
Or, maybe Jeana needs to move in on him.
Wouldn't that be a hoot That would send Vicki and Tamra into a complete tizz

Actually - they might make a good pair
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 06:13 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,630,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
I would like to shove her whoohoo up her whoohooo
LOL!

Old 05-09-2011, 06:14 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,630,543 times
I'm sure Woohoo has left Don so she can move in on one of her employees.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:11 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
So she could blame donn for it. He didn't adopt her children so she cut off her babymaker as some punishment. Why else do it? If he didn't want kids and she did she should have left him. Obviously she didn't want them to badly.
I think she has some real issues she needs to discuss. Claims she is an independent woman yet has been married from 20-29yrs old and then 32-60yrs old or however old she is. She is independent as long as she has a man supporting her ventures. What a sham. Seems like she has more in common with Alexis than she cares to admit.
That's what I thought too. I {shudder} thought I finaly understood her hostility towards Donn last epi when she said "he didn't want kids"...and then she had to toss in the "with me". But I still thought: AHA! THIS is why Vicki is such a beyotch to her husband. A little more deep seeded than I "thunk".

Then she said she had her tubes tied? WTF is that? He was 42, she was 32, when they got married? I could swear he said that they weren't in a position to support more children...so her big FU to Donn was getting her tubes tied?

Old 05-09-2011, 09:05 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Quote:
I would love to see a "Dating Donn" show. He's been emasculated enough for three lifetimes and it's time to see him truly happy with a woman who deserves him. Maybe they should put him on "The Bachelor".

Or, maybe Jeana needs to move in on him.
I'd love to see him with Jeana.

If I weren't married already I would be very interested. He's easy going and willing to do work around the house. He's always doing something. It sure beats a guy that sits there and plays video games.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:19 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,871,538 times
Does Donn have a job or is he retired? He always seems to be going out to wash the cars. I feel sorry for him.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:27 AM

2,654 posts, read 5,465,602 times
Quote:
I agree with what you're saying. At the same time, if you get beyond how Vicky treats people (which is bullish) and analyze her behavior and her history, everything she does is because she's not happy with herself. Where my sympathy, or pity probably works better, comes in to play is that she's never dealt with why she's so unhappy, and she puts every cell of her being into one thing at a time (her kids, then Donn, then work) trying to cover unhappiness with what she thinks will make her happy, then when the honeymoon in each case is over, she slumps down even further. It'll happen with her business just like it has with Donn, again because she's not happy and hasn't dealth with it.

Tamra, OTOH, is a vicious viper who attacks first then snickers about it. She mean for mean's sake. And she doesn't care that she's unhappy or disfunctional. She doesn't need a man or a career to make her happy, she just needs both/either to make her look better and get more money. I don't think there's an ounce of love in her, period.

That being said, a good Christian wouldn't even be gossiping on this thread, so I'm in major fail, but even I can pray that both Tamra and Vicky get help.
Very good read on Vicky.

I think Tamra is in quiet desperation mode because she is losing her identity - being "the hottie" and in her own mind "the hottest". Age and gravity can be put off only so long.... Gretchen is younger and hotter (at least physically) so Tamra is jealous & hates her for it. She's becoming more outrageous to grab attention & make up for the slide in the looks department . Besides her looks, what else does she have to offer?

Old 05-10-2011, 12:31 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Does Donn have a job or is he retired? He always seems to be going out to wash the cars. I feel sorry for him.
This says he has a job but it sure doesn't seem that way. And why is he still living with Vicki, even though she filed for divorce last November, or something like that?

Donn Gunvalson | LinkedIn

Old 05-10-2011, 06:11 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I'm confused....why did Vicki get her tubes tied?
Again...a hell of her own making. No one's fault but hers that she doesn't have more children. Its not Donn's fault she got her tubes tied. She didn't ahve to do it. She did it because she was pissed at him. What an idiot. And she is, like usual, trying to place the blame somewhere else. She is a complete moron.

I have been saying forever that Donn and Jeana should get together. Not only would it p*** Vicki off, it will infuriate Tamra .

No RHOC show has incduced vomitting so much as that last show. Someone, anyone, make Jim go away and tell him to take his emotionally void Jesus Barbie with him. I wanted to throw them both off the top of the hotel. I loved how JB had no idea how to even pose. She was a robot and looked so stupid.

I'm sorry to all the haters, but I really like Peggy. She is good hearted, nice and seems so fed up with Alexis' BS. I'm happy to see her bathing her own kids and Micah watching them while she went out with the girls. And I loved how she made those photos for her husband. She looks amazing. Looking forward to next week when they get into it. Tamra is right, Alexis is jealous of her and its always a competition. She always has to one up Peggy and it makes me sick.

Last edited by Flamingomo; 05-10-2011 at 06:26 AM..

Old 05-10-2011, 07:29 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Again...a hell of her own making. No one's fault but hers that she doesn't have more children. Its not Donn's fault she got her tubes tied. She didn't ahve to do it. She did it because she was pissed at him. What an idiot. And she is, like usual, trying to place the blame somewhere else. She is a complete moron.
Yes - all her own doing She can keep the resentment fire burning and the "you made me" conversation going, and going and going. I remember Donn reminiscing that when they were first married that they didn't have much means. Perhaps he was looking at it from a financial perspective of rearing the current kids and the possibility of additional kids. It seems so obvious to me that she unconsciously (okay - maybe consciously) plots way to punish Donn on a daily basis.

The only thing, okay 2 things, I have against Peggy is that her new boobies are too big
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV