Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2011, 02:06 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,181,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
[*]Vickie is an Ice Princess and loves analogizes with automobiles. First her love tank isn't full and now she has three flat tires in her relationships with no Fix a Flat or spare tires.
When you have a flat tire you have to jack it up and inflate/blow it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 02:34 PM

512 posts, read 862,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I am not talking about Brianna, although she does try to control her every move as well, I was talking about how she treats others and demands she be treated a certain way and how she feels her word is it and feels she is never wrong about anything. Look how she treats Donn and everyone around her. She is a nasty person. Then has the audacity to wonder why her marriage is falling apart? She is getting what she deserves and what she wants, since she feels she "has nothing at home when the kids aren't there so she works". Her work is all that matters to her and that is sad. Donn is fed up and rightly so. Good for him for getting away from her. I look at her as a bully. I do feels she resents Donn and has had that chip on her shoulder for years, but as I said before, she should have worked it out with him, let it go or left a long time ago if she wanted more children. Everything that is happening to her is a hell of her own making. She has no one to blame but herself.
I agree with what you're saying. At the same time, if you get beyond how Vicky treats people (which is bullish) and analyze her behavior and her history, everything she does is because she's not happy with herself. Where my sympathy, or pity probably works better, comes in to play is that she's never dealt with why she's so unhappy, and she puts every cell of her being into one thing at a time (her kids, then Donn, then work) trying to cover unhappiness with what she thinks will make her happy, then when the honeymoon in each case is over, she slumps down even further. It'll happen with her business just like it has with Donn, again because she's not happy and hasn't dealth with it.

Tamra, OTOH, is a vicious viper who attacks first then snickers about it. She mean for mean's sake. And she doesn't care that she's unhappy or disfunctional. She doesn't need a man or a career to make her happy, she just needs both/either to make her look better and get more money. I don't think there's an ounce of love in her, period.

That being said, a good Christian wouldn't even be gossiping on this thread, so I'm in major fail, but even I can pray that both Tamra and Vicky get help.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:10 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,682,080 times
I was wondering when Tamra's real side would come out. Boy, did she show it last night! My bf just started watching OC with me and had a hard time justifying Gretchen's behavior....until Tamra just wouldn't shut her big fat mouth last night. Now he understands.

Ditto to everything else you all said!

Old 05-09-2011, 04:16 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,267,151 times
I'm confused....why did Vicki get her tubes tied?

Old 05-09-2011, 05:02 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,323,340 times
I have no sympathy for Vicki. She's mean. End of story. I remember when Lynne joined the cast and she treated her like an outcast. Or rubbing her work in everyone's face at a dinner party.

And she never relaxes. Ever. Even when she says she is out having fun she is micromanaging, wound tight. You can see how Donn gets frustrated. How many times has she been out on the boat and going on and on about work? Last time, Donn let her have it. And he was great at Peggy's party. Now she's ticked at him. Well, oh well.

I remember Slade's mom when he was with Jo. She was very rude. On the other hand, Jo was being an idiot on purpose so it if fairly understandable. But I noticed that she is telling Slade to do something with his life not because he should take care of his kids or stop sucking off of women. No, she wants him to do something so that Gretchen's parents will accept him. Weird.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt but I don't trust her. After all, she raised Slade Smiley.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:05 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,095,674 times
Dear Bravo/Andy Cohen,

I have a new show for you. It's called dating Donn/Drop Kicking Vicki

Signed,
The Next Real Housewife of Atlanta

Old 05-09-2011, 05:12 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,566,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I don't feel sorry for Woohoo at all. She's alone because she caresmore about money, wwork and Tammy more than she cared about her family. Good for Don for getting out of that marriage. Good for Brianna for wanting to get away fromher mother. She's a control freak. No wonder Tammy likes her! After all she was married to Simon.
I would like to shove her whoohoo up her whoohooo

Old 05-09-2011, 05:19 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,130,684 times
just their dinner conversation showed how unavailable emotionally she is to him. It's just weird. I think personally she hates him. The way she was talking at him reminded me of a couple I knew who was on the brink of divorce. I think she'd rather just not be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I am not talking about Brianna, although she does try to control her every move as well, I was talking about how she treats others and demands she be treated a certain way and how she feels her word is it and feels she is never wrong about anything. Look how she treats Donn and everyone around her. She is a nasty person. Then has the audacity to wonder why her marriage is falling apart? She is getting what she deserves and what she wants, since she feels she "has nothing at home when the kids aren't there so she works". Her work is all that matters to her and that is sad. Donn is fed up and rightly so. Good for him for getting away from her. I look at her as a bully. I do feels she resents Donn and has had that chip on her shoulder for years, but as I said before, she should have worked it out with him, let it go or left a long time ago if she wanted more children. Everything that is happening to her is a hell of her own making. She has no one to blame but herself.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:25 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,130,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I'm confused....why did Vicki get her tubes tied?
So she could blame donn for it. He didn't adopt her children so she cut off her babymaker as some punishment. Why else do it? If he didn't want kids and she did she should have left him. Obviously she didn't want them to badly.
I think she has some real issues she needs to discuss. Claims she is an independent woman yet has been married from 20-29yrs old and then 32-60yrs old or however old she is. She is independent as long as she has a man supporting her ventures. What a sham. Seems like she has more in common with Alexis than she cares to admit.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:56 PM

512 posts, read 862,313 times
I would love to see a "Dating Donn" show. He's been emasculated enough for three lifetimes and it's time to see him truly happy with a woman who deserves him. Maybe they should put him on "The Bachelor".

Or, maybe Jeana needs to move in on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV