Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2012, 08:04 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,897,577 times

Advertisements

I felt a little bad for Barbie... She described it well, they ganged up on her. Well except when she was talking to Gretchen on the beach and said... "When you say presumptions" lol... the vocabulary of these women is too funy.

But Tamra did go a little too far... And Gretchen should have just kept her mouth shut. But Barbie showed she is a tough girl as she still hung out with them the before leaving. New found respect for her...

The death comment by Vickie while planting trees was just completely inappropriate. Something is wrong with her...

Gretchen looked great in the bikini as usual...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 09:02 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,545,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Gretchen's comment that Heather needs to get the stick out of her tush because she doesn't want to have fun by running around the beach trying to pull down the shorts of the other gals just validates Gretchen's lack of class and immaturity - and Tamara was demonstrating her lack of class right along with Gretchen.

Is Vicki needing estrogen therapy because she's pre-menopause? Her bursts of crying are way over the top; plus stating she cried all night because her daughter got married in Vegas without her knowledge. And she starts crying while planting a tree because at some point one or more of them will die. The gal needs help.

Ganging up on Alexis because she is too boastful about her finances was ridiculous; it should have been discussed in private, one-on-one, instead of in a group setting.

Heather is my favorite because of her down-to-earth attitude and maturity...the only real woman of the group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
Everyone of them with the exception of Classy Heather is out of control on this CR trip. Grown ladies acting out like tweens and all this crying as if there children died. Thank goodness for Heather, who carries herself like a well to do lady she is, classy, educated, refine. She is the only reason why I started watching this show.

Gretchen and Tamra both proved that you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

I thought they were beyond trashy when they were thrusting their behinds and crotches in Heather and Vicki's faces. They are so trashy. I don't know how Heather deals with them because they are ALL so obnoxious and tacky.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:26 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,415,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Is Vicki needing estrogen therapy because she's pre-menopause? Her bursts of crying are way over the top; plus stating she cried all night because her daughter got married in Vegas without her knowledge. And she starts crying while planting a tree because at some point one or more of them will die. The gal needs help.
I'm not a fan of Vicki and I didn't see this episode, but I have to ask ...

Have you ever been through a divorce? How bout a divorce at age 50? Most people cry their way through a divorce. It's one of the hardest things a person can go through, with only death of a loved one being worse.

Vicki is feeling the fragility of life and is overwhelmed. Brianna's wedding surprise is just icing on the cake.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 AM

7 posts, read 14,856 times
i prefer new jersey. but even the latest episode bore me even if it was shot in IL

Old 06-06-2012, 09:56 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,545,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post

Have you ever been through a divorce? How bout a divorce at age 50? Most people cry their way through a divorce. It's one of the hardest things a person can go through, with only death of a loved one being worse.

Vicki is feeling the fragility of life and is overwhelmed. Brianna's wedding surprise is just icing on the cake.
I think that Vicki doesn't get sympathy because for the past 5-6 (or however many seasons) we have seen Vicki put her business and making money ahead of her marriage. We have also watched her take her husband Don for granted and be disrespectful to him on numerous occasions.

There is no way of knowing the full details of what went on during their marriage but Vicki does not have clean hands. And the fact that she obviously (even according to her own daughter) was involved with this Brooks character even before filing for divorce makes most far less sympathetic to her.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:35 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,062,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post

No one with any sensibility would laugh their way through a divorce, Vicki is using her divorce as a tool to be the head drama queen. Tamara also went through a divorce but she isn't playing the pity party queen.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:25 PM

22,352 posts, read 29,465,198 times
I was cracking up on the whole rafting scenes..Soo funny!!!

I can't wait to see next weeks episode where Greatchen and Slade get into it and she says the truth..

Old 06-06-2012, 06:01 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,507,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I was cracking up on the whole rafting scenes..Soo funny!!!

I can't wait to see next weeks episode where Greatchen and Slade get into it and she says the truth..
The rafting scene scared me almost as much as it scared the housewives! I've been in rapids in a canoe, not as wild as those, and I didn't like it one bit. Too crazy and out of control.

Anyone know if Gretchen and Slade are still together? I cannot stand how he tries to "market" her since he seems incapable of doing anything else. Can't wait to see next week either!

Old 06-06-2012, 06:12 PM

7,374 posts, read 5,488,300 times
I LMAO all thru the rafting scene! Too funny! I think Vicki is going thru the change. Or she just forgot to take her meds, but she's not acting sane.
Gretchen and Slade are still together. I just saw a picture of them at some recent event on some website.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:40 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,429,576 times
I don't get how Gretchen and Tamara can call Alexis materialistic. That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Tamara has came down off her high horse a bit since she divorced and had to support her luxury lifestyle but that doesn't change the fact that she is just as Gucci as Alexis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV