Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2012, 09:02 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,384,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I could not believe in the tease from next week's episode when Jesus Barbie told Heather that she was a news anchor

Heather is beyond pretentious Yes it is an evil plot for you to start ordering NOW because the server hands you the menu open Foiled Again You figured it out Yes I agree, there has been some major bodily fluids in her food by the servers and chefs
Yes! She's very pretentious and I thought her table manners were as bad as the other women at Vicki's party. Not that Vicki is any better. Every one of them hasn't met an Emily Post or Amy Vanderbilt book or read a Miss Manners column. How the heck were those women raised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
You are so right! When Heather was asked what she was talented in, and she said acting, Alexis in confessional was like, "Who says that?" and I wanted to say to her, anyone who is a talented actress might say that.

My word, is that so hard to grasp? Heather actually had a career - a successful career as an actress - that is part of who she is. So of course if someone asks her what she's good at, she's going to say acting! But Alexis acted like admitting that she had some actual talent was a big huge transgression against good taste.

I just can't get over how insecure and jealous Alexis is - over absolutely everyone and everything. She is a gorgeous woman, and younger than the others - you would think she wouldn't be such a wreck around them, every single time they get together.
Alexis is incredibly insecure. Don't let that "My husband is the head of the household" crap fool you. Tamra use to say that stuff, too, until she got divorced. I think creepy Jimbo has really killed Alexis' self esteem. She's a mess. Of course that doesn't explain Vicki's insane jealousy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 05:54 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,130,471 times
[quote=hiknapster;23117829]Yes! She's very pretentious and I thought her table manners were as bad as the other women at Vicki's party. Not that Vicki is any better. Every one of them hasn't met an Emily Post or Amy Vanderbilt book or read a Miss Manners column. How the heck were those women raised?

Maybe they should read Class with the Countess

Old 02-24-2012, 06:07 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,109,986 times
When the cameras were shooting Jesus Barbie in the limo ride to the "art party", there were some unflattering shots of Jesus Barbie. I couldn't tell if it was the angle or how bad jealousy looked on her I wonder if she ever realizes how un-Christian she acts most of the time

I would hate going to dinner with Heather. I wonder if she returns the food that is delivered to her house too

Yes Gretchen's dog walking outfit was over the top and hideous

Old 02-24-2012, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Yes! She's very pretentious and I thought her table manners were as bad as the other women at Vicki's party. Not that Vicki is any better. Every one of them hasn't met an Emily Post or Amy Vanderbilt book or read a Miss Manners column. How the heck were those women raised?

Maybe they should read Class with the Countess
And let's not forget Marlo - I have a incorrect etiquette tip every five minutes - of The A.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:15 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,042 times
Quote:
When the cameras were shooting Jesus Barbie in the limo ride to the "art party", there were some unflattering shots of Jesus Barbie. I couldn't tell if it was the angle or how bad jealousy looked on her I wonder if she ever realizes how un-Christian she acts most of the time

I would hate going to dinner with Heather. I wonder if she returns the food that is delivered to her house too

Yes Gretchen's dog walking outfit was over the top and hideous
I don't think she is attractive. She looks like a bleached out, rat faced, bible toter. He nose is big and bent. I think I saw in the previews she was getting it fixed. And her lips are weird. Her bod is rockin though, but it all does not matter when you have a horrible attitude. That will make even the most beautful person severly unattractive.

And no I don't think she realizes it because she thinks she is perfect in every way.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:55 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,109,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I don't think she is attractive. She looks like a bleached out, rat faced, bible toter. He nose is big and bent. I think I saw in the previews she was getting it fixed. And her lips are weird. Her bod is rockin though, but it all does not matter when you have a horrible attitude. That will make even the most beautful person severly unattractive.

And no I don't think she realizes it because she thinks she is perfect in every way.
Soooo....I am not clear on what you think about Jesus Barbie Can you be a little more specific

What type of plastic surgery would Jesus have

Old 02-24-2012, 03:29 PM

George, you are killing me today. I've loved your comments for the past two days (what else is new?) and I have a bad head cold. So thanks for the laughs.

I think Jesus Barbie is pretty but she is so darn ugly inside that it makes her seem ugly on the outside. I can almost guarantee that if she weren't so mean, jealous, petty and catty most of us would be saying how pretty she is. Instead, just bleah.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:48 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,573,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
George, you are killing me today. I've loved your comments for the past two days (what else is new?) and I have a bad head cold. So thanks for the laughs.

I think Jesus Barbie is pretty but she is so darn ugly inside that it makes her seem ugly on the outside. I can almost guarantee that if she weren't so mean, jealous, petty and catty most of us would be saying how pretty she is. Instead, just bleah.
Ummm, that's still a no. She looks like Big Bird.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:07 PM

348 posts, read 851,104 times
Jesus Barbie looks like she could be a character on The Simpsons. Her profile is probably similar to that of Mo (the bartender).

If she wasn't cosmetically fake, I would not bring it up. But since she is shallow, hallow, and sculpted from a cosmetic sugeon's knife, I find her snarly protruding lips to be creepy as hell.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:23 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,042 times
Quote:
Soooo....I am not clear on what you think about Jesus Barbie Can you be a little more specific

What type of plastic surgery would Jesus have
Well....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV