Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2011, 12:50 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,522,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I think he is oblivious because he doesn't care, I also think she hides it well, we only she her stress when the camera sees her, but he doesn't, to his face she is always, "let me do that honey, you're my king," (where's the puke smiley when you need it.) She reminds me a bit of abused women, she is clearly lost under his control, I bet she has learned never to complain, and I bet he has an ironclad prenup.
An abused woman?

Honestly.

I get food & drinks for my husband at mealtime along w/ my kids.

That's not abusive.

And I don't need a nanny to watch my kids while I unpack luggage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 12:55 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,206,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
An abused woman?

Honestly.

I get food & drinks for my husband at mealtime along w/ my kids.

That's not abusive.

And I don't need a nanny to watch my kids while I unpack luggage.
Please read fully, I did not say she was an abused women, or that getting food and drinks was abusive, I said she reminds me "a bit" of some in certain ways that she acts. I was going to add a qualifier about how I don't actually think she is abused, but I figured readers could figure out subtlety, I guess not I'll go edit.

Last edited by detshen; 03-23-2011 at 01:10 PM..

Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,414,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-CityRelo View Post
Do they have money though? I thought I read something last season about them foreclosing on their house...?
I believe his company filed Chapter 11 just before their house was to go into foreclosure. Looks like they sold their house, but didn't get their asking price. I believe they got 3mil as opposed to the 5mil they were asking for.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:41 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,197,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Yes, they were BOTH married when they meet. I do not think they were even seperated when they meet either.
Did they skip over one of The Ten Commandments?

Old 03-23-2011, 01:46 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,102,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Certain Commandments don't apply to them silly

Besides, it's not even in the top 5

Old 03-23-2011, 01:52 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,668,806 times
They both get the want out of the relationship...he got a way hotter wife because of his money and she is learning when you marry for money you "earn" it. It works for awhile and then just around the time she gets tired of the demands...a shiney new replacement will arrive for him!!

Old 03-23-2011, 02:01 PM

1,300 posts, read 3,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I believe his company filed Chapter 11 just before their house was to go into foreclosure. Looks like they sold their house, but didn't get their asking price. I believe they got 3mil as opposed to the 5mil they were asking for.
When I googled this I found that their house was in foreclosure last year, then it was removed from an auction and then months later they tried to do a short sale. And his company filed for bankruptcy? If they are having all these money problems why is he buying $30k watches and why do they still have a nanny?? I feel like they might be headed for a situation like Lynn and Frank last year.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:15 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,921,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Skip over "ONE". Please, they skipped over several. Shall I name them

They do have other gods. They both worship money and material possessions.

They don't keep the Sabbath holy. "In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant" (Slimeball Jimbo missed that one I know)

You shalt not steal. Sorry, not paying ones bills that they rightfully owe and especially in business is a form of stealing. They are spending the money on themselves when they could have been paying their debts.

And then this one is a DOOZY!
You shalt not covet your neighbors house nor anything that is your neighbors.

All in all, I'd say they missed the Christian train all together.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Skip over "ONE". Please, they skipped over several. Shall I name them

They do have other gods. They both worship money and material possessions.

They don't keep the Sabbath holy. "In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant" (Slimeball Jimbo missed that one I know)

You shalt not steal. Sorry, not paying ones bills that they rightfully owe and especially in business is a form of stealing. They are spending the money on themselves when they could have been paying their debts.

And then this one is a DOOZY!
You shalt not covet your neighbors house nor anything that is your neighbors.

All in all, I'd say they missed the Christian train all together.

that bout covers it!! LOL

Old 03-23-2011, 02:29 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,921,775 times
Wondering if Jimbo tithes to his church? Being such a good and noble Christian that he is and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV