Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2011, 09:56 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,986,428 times

Advertisements

You're so right, Sawdustmaker about Tamara and how she could of handled things with Gretchen. When someone thinks that it`s time for another person to "get over" something that they did to them, then that person is not really apologetic. If Tamara was really sorry for what she did, then she would have handled the "evil eye" thing differently too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 08:47 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,809,840 times
Watching now - Vicky -SMH to how she treats her employees.
Hopefully one of them - i dont know - perhaps the guy she pulled the sheets off of, will realize she is likely violating both labor and employment laws. Perhaps that will get that shrill woman off my television. That or changing the channel.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,808,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Watching now - Vicky -SMH to how she treats her employees.
Hopefully one of them - i dont know - perhaps the guy she pulled the sheets off of, will realize she is likely violating both labor and employment laws. Perhaps that will get that shrill woman off my television. That or changing the channel.

no kidding. And I get so tired of her loud "whooopeeeeeeeeeee"
Man she is loud and obnoxious at times.
I can't stand Alexus(sp) --just can not stand her. Nothing about her. She's such a damned hypocrite.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:46 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,710,564 times
Alexis said, "I'm such the woman that thought I would just want to be a stay-at-home Mom, like Bev Cleaver."

Who is Bev Cleaver?

She's the sharpest tool in the shed alright!

Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,808,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post
Alexis said, "I'm such the woman that thought I would just want to be a stay-at-home Mom, like Bev Cleaver."

Who is Bev Cleaver?

probably one of the characters in that bible she reads.

Old 03-13-2011, 10:09 PM

Once again - I cannot decide which RHWOC I despise the most. Ahh - good times.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:46 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,205,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzySWW View Post

Who is Bev Cleaver?

I can't stand her! I was really annoyed to see her and her "friend" being competitive about their children, that behavior makes me sick, and it's bad for the kids. Those women need to have something of their own in life so they don't put too much pressure on the kids to be a perfect, kids are their own people, they aren't responsible for their parents sense of self worth.

The only reason she follows all that extreme biblical stuff is because "her King" is rich and gives her whatever she wants. If he ever loses all his money, she'll change her tune in a heartbeat. That women won't care if the bible says that marriage is for richer or poorer, she'd be out and onto her next rich "king" in record time. And, she can deny it all she wants, but Jim is just like Simon, they are both creepy control freaks.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:52 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,205,004 times
Didn't Vicki say a long time ago that she wasn't going to scream WooHoo anymore?

Old 03-14-2011, 07:20 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,098,638 times
Juggs's opening is probably the most obnoxious intro ever! "God is my Savior. My husband is my King and my body is simple." What the h e double hockey sticks is simple about all the plastic surgery you have had I can't wait until she gets a divorce because what will her new opening line be "God hates divorce. My ex-husband is a loser and I am a clothing designer." For real Another housewife who thinks that she is a clothing designer What will her line be entitled? Whores for God? What Would Jesus Wear? Show God Your Surgeon Altered Body? I am soooo over her

Vicki needs to be really careful or she will end up in a sexual harassment law suit. Let's see....you uncover your sleeping employee and slap his butt Good move Vick Yes, she incorporates fun into her business. Okay - now you need to drink! Now you need to get on the boat! You all need to woo-hoo with me NOW!

Tamra continues to be a two faced beeatche. I never do anything wrong....I am just a victim....I don't hold grudges. I only think positive thoughts

Peggy's husband's blinged out SUV almost made me throw-up in my mouth when I saw it. Who needs an automatic rifle I loved me some my child is better than your child action When Juggs commented that her child was the best scribbler in her class, I thought how do you test a child for such academic talents

Brianna - I love her She has more sense than her mother and she needs to move to Seattle or New York, or Europe, or Africa - anywhere far from her mom

Old 03-14-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Juggs's opening is probably the most obnoxious intro ever! "God is my Savior. My husband is my King and my body is simple." What the h e double hockey sticks is simple about all the plastic surgery you have had I can't wait until she gets a divorce because what will her new opening line be "God hates divorce. My ex-husband is a loser and I am a clothing designer." For real Another housewife who thinks that she is a clothing designer What will her line be entitled? Whores for God? What Would Jesus Wear? Show God Your Surgeon Altered Body? I am soooo over her

Vicki needs to be really careful or she will end up in a sexual harassment law suit. Let's see....you uncover your sleeping employee and slap his butt Good move Vick Yes, she incorporates fun into her business. Okay - now you need to drink! Now you need to get on the boat! You all need to woo-hoo with me NOW!

Tamra continues to be a two faced beeatche. I never do anything wrong....I am just a victim....I don't hold grudges. I only think positive thoughts

Peggy's husband's blinged out SUV almost made me throw-up in my mouth when I saw it. Who needs an automatic rifle I loved me some my child is better than your child action When Juggs commented that her child was the best scribbler in her class, I thought how do you test a child for such academic talents

Brianna - I love her She has more sense than her mother and she needs to move to Seattle or New York, or Europe, or Africa - anywhere far from her mom
Perfect as always! Except - I thought she said my body was sinful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV