Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 04:08 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,404,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Love me some reality TV but I don't think the show will be renewed and might even be canceled. Why would they be interesting TV? I just don't see it. I'll give it a shot though. But most of it I'm sure will be made up for TV and will be far from reality. Wonder if they will go over any of Toni's financial issues?
No, not at all... quite the opposite actually.

Quote:
"'Braxton Family Values' has struck a chord with our audiences – it’s one of our most popular shows ever,” said Kim Martin, President & General Manager, WE tv. “The series embodies the essence of WE tv’s brand – Life As WE Know It – as a women’s destination providing relatable, unfiltered stories about the real and dramatic moments that define modern family life."
Read more: Toni Braxton reality show "Braxton Family Values" gets picked up for second season | AHN (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/90047944?Toni%20Braxton%20reality%20show%20%26quot %3BBraxton%20Family%20Values%26quot%3B%20gets%20pi cked%20up%20for%20second%20season#ixzz1NyDXjhjB - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 03:38 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,427,057 times
This is a great show. I don't know why people compare them to the girls with no talent aka Kardashians. They actually have talent. I like that their mom is so down to earth but sets boundaries with them.

They also don't show those fairytale marriages like some reality shows. I think it is the number one show on WE.

WE is actually doing a spinoff about Vince and Tamarr. I had enough of Tamarr on just one show. I think she is fun but she can be obnoxious and overboard sometimes.

WE TV Orders 'Braxton Family Values' Spinoff - Hollywood Reporter

Old 12-20-2011, 03:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
This is a great show. I don't know why people compare them to the girls with no talent aka Kardashians. They actually have talent. I like that their mom is so down to earth but sets boundaries with them.

They also don't show those fairytale marriages like some reality shows. I think it is the number one show on WE.

WE is actually doing a spinoff about Vince and Tamarr. I had enough of Tamarr on just one show. I think she is fun but she can be obnoxious and overboard sometimes.

WE TV Orders 'Braxton Family Values' Spinoff - Hollywood Reporter

Tamarr is a hot mess. Small doses of her. Very small.
I like most of the Braxton family. Toni seems grounded and nice.
But Tamarr and her obese husband are just the worst.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Tamarr is a hot mess. Small doses of her. Very small.
I like most of the Braxton family. Toni seems grounded and nice.
But Tamarr and her obese husband are just the worst.
Tamar bring some excitement, humor and drama to the show but she goes overboard. You can tell she is acting out for the show.com! Haha!

Old 12-29-2011, 09:51 PM

new season must have started, Episodes I haven't seen are now on.
Tamar speaks a language I can't comprehend. It would take an interpretor to translate. She gets on my last nerve.

Old 12-30-2011, 05:30 PM

4,587 posts, read 4,218,774 times
I like this show. Tamar needs to get over herself. She is such a loud mouth bit*ch. I truly do not see how her husband puts up with her. Who is he anyway? Supposedly some big producer/manager that makes a lot of money. Does anyone know the scoop on him?

Of all the sisters, Toni is the most level headed and sane. I feel sorry for Traci. Her sisters don't seem to respect her and she seems sweet. As for Towanda, she seems to be smart but definitely wasn't around when looks were being given out. I don't know what to think about Trina except that she either needs to divorce Gabe and get rid of him or quit bad mouthing him and work on her marriage. One or the other. the mother is very down to earth and is a positive infuence in the sisters' lives.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet*Tea View Post
I like this show. Tamar needs to get over herself. She is such a loud mouth bit*ch. I truly do not see how her husband puts up with her. Who is he anyway? Supposedly some big producer/manager that makes a lot of money. Does anyone know the scoop on him?

Of all the sisters, Toni is the most level headed and sane. I feel sorry for Traci. Her sisters don't seem to respect her and she seems sweet. As for Towanda, she seems to be smart but definitely wasn't around when looks were being given out. I don't know what to think about Trina except that she either needs to divorce Gabe and get rid of him or quit bad mouthing him and work on her marriage. One or the other. the mother is very down to earth and is a positive infuence in the sisters' lives.

if you saw the episode last night where Trina and Gabe were walking and talking about getting Towanda to move out; when they got back to their house to go in, there was one of those lock boxes on the door
I just found that odd.........that is all....

Old 12-31-2011, 06:02 AM

I didn't see that episode. I never seem to catch a new episode when it is 1st shown. I always see the repeat. So you're saying there was a lockbox on Trina and Gabe's house? That's weird. I'll have to watch the episode.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:27 AM

Does Traci still live in Maryland or is she just traveling down to ATL? She's on every show. Did Toni move to California yet?

Old 01-05-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Does Traci still live in Maryland or is she just traveling down to ATL? She's on every show. Did Toni move to California yet?
Traci still lives in Maryland and Toni has moved to CA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV