Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 08:08 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,168,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
Spoiler
I read the spoilers and am now done watching. All of the interesting players are gone, so I'm not going to waste my time. This has nothing to do with Dani, either.
Spoiler
I'm the complete opposite, I was losing interest in this season quickly, but now I'm back in it. Biggest moves of the season by far. Jeff's HOH was pretty much a wash b/c he got voted out right after, so it was pointless.

Should be very interesting what happens now. Adam's probably going to run to Kalia and Porsche's side, while Jordan and Rachel may team up. I think Jordan is most likely the next target.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2011, 08:11 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,168,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Who's speech? The plea speech? That was a bully/ego speech. She did RIGHT for her family. You want to win, friendships and deals get tossed. It's about winning! Charlie Sheen wasn't whacked out on that, LOL.

I called it lat week, Porsche is going to win this game. Ultimate floating doing nothing. I feel it. Adam is going down because he's scarecrow now singing "If I only had a brain" his brain is gone and he has no clue which state he's even in right now.

Now Country Fried and Raggedy Ann will be picked off like lint like they SHOULD have been from the get go.
No,
Spoiler
Kalia's speech, when she looked at Rachel in the eyes and then voted Jeff out. I was like holy ****! BTW, I think Porsche has played a solid game. Sure she hasn't won an HOH yet, but I believe she's won two vetos.

2,945 posts, read 5,017,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Spoiler
I'm the complete opposite, I was losing interest in this season quickly, but now I'm back in it. Biggest moves of the season by far. Jeff's HOH was pretty much a wash b/c he got voted out right after, so it was pointless.

Should be very interesting what happens now. Adam's probably going to run to Kalia and Porsche's side, while Jordan and Rachel may team up. I think Jordan is most likely the next target.
I'm back too. It was getting tedious with Big Peacock strutting around like King Tut. About time for a big move.

Poor poor, clueless Adam Dude has NO idea, NO IDEA what to do now. He hasn't thought for himself once so now that he'll be depressed he'll be troubled in getting his game together.

12,475 posts, read 32,347,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Vicki, didn't you know he's King Big Jeff of BB13?

Jeff is hella annoying this season and I agree with whoever said Jordan is being the biggest floater. Just like their season, Jordan is sitting back while Jeff floats her on up to the winners chair.

Shelly and Adam are two of the dumbest players. Shelly I think is wising up but it's kind of too little, too late now.
Jeff was bullying Manlley tonight and I can't believe she/he didn't punch Jeff in the nose! What nerve! He really does get ugly when he isn't getting his way.

Vicki

Old 08-25-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
No,
Spoiler
Kalia's speech, when she looked at Rachel in the eyes and then voted Jeff out. I was like holy ****! BTW, I think Porsche has played a solid game. Sure she hasn't won an HOH yet, but I believe she's won two vetos.
Not really. You forget she's there. Doesn't even have entertaining/memorable DR sessions. I just know her because I see a track suit, ponytail and a blond girl eating yet another burrito or wrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Jeff was bullying Manlley tonight and I can't believe she/he didn't punch Jeff in the nose! What nerve! He really does get ugly when he isn't getting his way.

Vicki
Wasn't he though! What an ass! That's not the sign of a nice person at all.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:28 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,914,197 times
Wow, did I miss something? To me it just looked like Jeff was evicted from the house but from the way Jordan and Rachel were crying you would think he just died. So are Rachel and Jordan going to form the lonely partner club?

Oh ya, and Adam is an idiot.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:32 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,562,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
LOL @ the reaction of three HGs to the new HOH .....

And another LOL @ the reaction of the two nominees!!!
Best episode of the season....Priceless....I may give baxk Kalia her angry black woman card

Old 08-25-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Wow, did I miss something? To me it just looked like Jeff was evicted from the house but from the way Jordan and Rachel were crying you would think he just died. So are Rachel and Jordan going to form the lonely partner club?

Oh ya, and Adam is an idiot.
I know right! Rachel's been in widow's mourning since Brendon "died" then came back from the dead like a soap star then "died" again for good now she's comforting "BFF" Jordan who just "lost" her man

Did anyone catch the brief moment of sad, mourning music before the ending BB music when they showed Rachel and Jordan crying on the sofa? That was hilarious.

This season needed some help. It was coding blue like a corpse.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:39 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,562,082 times
MAN I would Love to see Dani expression....

Old 08-25-2011, 08:41 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,895,049 times
Spoiler
How was Jeff bullying Shelley? She is a huge traitor, and Jeff discovered before the live show that she had been campaigning all along for Dani. He was asking her to let their argument go and remember that they had been together for a long time.

I don't think that Rachel will stick with Jordan. She wants to be with someone who has a chance of winning comps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV