Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2011, 03:46 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,398,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingjupiter View Post
The way how things are going monumentally useless Adam is going to win or be in the final two. On a side note, it would be GREAT if for ONCE on these "reality" shows if the girls/women would NOT cry. I'm so sick of seeing this!!!!
I get sick of it too, but not enough to quit watching. I do scan past those parts too. It's not only women. I've seen plenty of "reality" shows where the men are boo hooing like little girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Jordan is a sweet girl - I think she's got more smarts than Jeff, which doesn't say much. LoL...
You've got to be kidding! I'm not exaggerating when I say this, I would bet everything I have that my 10 year old incredibly bright granddaughter would beat Jordan any time in an IQ test.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
It's a little late, but Evel Dick has a great wrap up show in the internet. It's very entertaining.

RTVZone | Dick At Nite
Did he ever say why he left the show?

Old 08-26-2011, 04:46 PM

10,249 posts, read 11,238,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
You've got to be kidding! I'm not exaggerating when I say this, I would bet everything I have that my 10 year old incredibly bright granddaughter would beat Jordan any time in an IQ test.
I didn't say she was bright - I said she's got more smarts than Jeff. I always said Jordan was dumber than a box of rocks...

Old 08-26-2011, 04:51 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,017,079 times
Jordan is dumb as a box of rocks.

Like someone said, I too liked Dani because she didn't play the game personal. It's a GAME and it's all for one. One person, one winner. End of story.

Jeff was pissed because people started thinking for themselves. Rachel and Jordan are butt hurt over losing their crutches.

Everyone goes into the house with no one. In the end, you trust to some extent that someone is being straight with you but you have to keep, in the forefront of your mind that you can ONLY depend on yourself.

Rachel and Jordan crying "We have no one!" was ridiculous.

Old 08-26-2011, 04:53 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,895,049 times
I am so surprised that most of you watch this show so religiously. So many of you seem to hate the houseguests. If I didn't find some redeemable qualities in most of them I could not tolerate it.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:25 PM

Please - Did you forget your own post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I see the police have arrived. We are free to discuss any of these people's lives. I have actually been one of the least judgemental people here. I never tell anyone not to discuss certain things. I had every right to make an observation about Shelley and her husband. I have my own husband, so my comments have nothing to do with jealousy.
I don't watch it as religiously as you. I seem to remember that you were wanting to know where you could watch it while you were on vacation! That would be the least thing I would be looking for on vacation.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:24 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Please - Did you forget your own post?
I don't watch it as religiously as you. I seem to remember that you were wanting to know where you could watch it while you were on vacation! That would be the least thing I would be looking for on vacation.

Ha-ha! Even I didn't used to watch BB when I used to take vacations!

Shelly acts and walks like a girl across the street from me and that girl is bi. So maybe??

Old 08-26-2011, 07:27 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,856,499 times
Alllll righty then.....
That settles it.
She's bi.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:39 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,856,499 times
Default S U P E R spoiler alert

If true....this one is pretty good.
Spoiler
The Big Brother 13 producers are desperate to keep the two remaining veterans in the game. That's the only conceivable explanation for the big twist from today when the first Pandora's Box of the season came into play.
So now Rachel and Jordan are a team, Porsche and Kalia are a team, and Adam and Shelly are a team.

What does this mean? Well, one duo will be nominated for eviction and the veto competition will be played in pairs like week 1. Most likely, if one pair wins, then the pair will come off together.

In other words, Rachel and Jordan will most likely be nominated and play the veto competition as a duo. If they can beat the other two pairs, then they come off the block and Adam and Shelly will be the nominees.

This is obviously some hardcore B.S. designed for the sole purpose of making sure Rachel and Jordan have a shot of both staying in the house this week. I sometimes joke about Big Brother conspiracy theories, but this one is very obvious, even for them. Production is messing with the outcome and actively helping Rachel and Jordan. If they don't make it to the finale, they have no one but themselves to blame because between this and Brendon getting to come back, the producers have done everything they possibly can to make sure a veteran wins.

So now all Rachel and Jordan need to do is beat two opponents and they are not only both in the final five, but they also control the week's vote.

I guess Big Brother producers don't like the newbies and are trying their hardest to screw them over. I can only hope that Porsche and Kalia step it up again and win to avoid the catastrophe of having both Rachel and Jordan survive this week. Of course the veto competition will be designed for Rachel and Jordan to win, so it will likely involve excessive alcohol consumption and stupidity.

On the bright side, the twist hopefully means Rachel and Jordan will stop crying and being miserable, because that makes for some insanely boring viewing.

Last edited by Beretta; 08-26-2011 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: copyright
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV