Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,883,278 times

Advertisements

I do feel sorry for ...

Spoiler
Dani. Stuck in the Jury House for a week with Jeff and Brendan -- ugh!

The "sobbing sisters"? Not so much .....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,017,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Spoiler
How was Jeff bullying Shelley? She is a huge traitor, and Jeff discovered before the live show that she had been campaigning all along for Dani. He was asking her to let their argument go and remember that they had been together for a long time.

I don't think that Rachel will stick with Jordan. She wants to be with someone who has a chance of winning comps.
Come on now....you do realize that is how you play BB right? In the end it's an all about YOU game. Shelly finally wised up and saw that she needed to try to win for her. Jeff and Jordan tacked her on because Jeff could sense Shelly was in love with them. From that first conversation where Shelly said J/J remind her of her and her husband. They knew the same of Adam...he'd get into bed with Jeff if he could because he honestly acted like he was obsessively in love with the guy.

She wasn't a traitor. She just finally used her brain.

He was bullying her no doubt and playing on Adam "Adam, you're my boy" trying to play on Adam's love. In the DR you could see Adam's small pea brain trying to fire off to make him THINK but alas, he voted for Rachel. Jeff and Jordan were looking out for numbers 1 and 2.

In a game when you're all on your own in reality you HAVE to break up the sure thing couples/alliances. J/J are a RL couple so you know it's beyond an alliance. They would NEVER vote each other out. Kalia is with Porsche but if she had to/when it comes down to it she's still on her own. So is everyone else unless they have a blood relative or a intimate partner in that game where after it's over they'll need to sleep with one eye open. Even best friends would still be on their own.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:04 PM

5,564 posts, read 7,174,846 times
I'm rooting for Rachel and Jordan. I hope either one of them win HOH and put that hag Shelly up on the block!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:10 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,693,898 times
All I can say is lawdy, that was a good episode. What an estrogen fest!!!!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:15 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,347,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I'm rooting for Rachel and Jordan. I hope either one of them win HOH and put that hag Shelly up on the block!
I just want the show to end! I'm at the point that I can't even stand to look at the ones that are left. Jordan may be the only normal one but I don't think she deserves to win more money. BB....PLEASE do not send any more of the same ole same ole folks back for another season. Surely there must be other losers that can take a summer off and not work!

Vicki

Old 08-25-2011, 09:17 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,562,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
All I can say is lawdy, that was a good episode. What an estrogen fest!!!!
Yes it was. I'm trying to stay up to watch the first couple of minutes of after dark. But i'm so tired i will have to dvr and watch befor work.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:19 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,347,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Yes it was. I'm trying to stay up to watch the first couple of minutes of after dark. But i'm so tired i will have to dvr and watch befor work.
Does that come on every night?

Old 08-25-2011, 09:31 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,693,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I just want the show to end! I'm at the point that I can't even stand to look at the ones that are left. Jordan may be the only normal one but I don't think she deserves to win more money. BB....PLEASE do not send any more of the same ole same ole folks back for another season. Surely there must be other losers that can take a summer off and not work!

Vicki
I agree. I actually don't hate anyone left in the house, but I would like it if they didn't bring back old folks. By the way, please be safe....Irene is one angry little lady and even though you're inland, she's kinda close. We're in the clear in the Clt area, but looking forward to the nice breeze to hopefully take some of this humidity away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I'm sure tonight will be one of the most interesting episodes. I've never seen it before, but after tonight, I'd love to see what's next! I can't wait until Sunday!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:43 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,017,079 times
BBAD should be rather boring tonight. Rachel and Jordan crying, Adam looking lost and clueless, Porsche cooking per usual and eating, Kalia making frown faces and Shelly chain smoking in the yard with a ball cap on.

Rachel might get fired up to go after Shelly but I doubt it. She's in pout mode.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:45 PM

694 posts, read 1,045,910 times
All I have to say is what comes around, goes around - See ya!! I too would love to see Dani's reaction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV