Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 08:05 AM

5,555 posts, read 7,151,365 times

Advertisements

I cracked up when she tripped while jogging in the yard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 09:11 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,461,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Kalia could win HOH or Danielle could win POV, you just never know. Jeff and Jordan may put up two floaters, try to backdoor Danielle (like they want), she could win POV and keep the nominations the same.
No way Kalia wins anything. For agruments sake if someone from the returning player alliance, say they do the floater route. They only have 3 choices (Kalia, Lewon, and Adam) as both Shelley and Porche are with them. Danielle wins POV (if she gets picked), Kalia goes. Danielle doesn't play or win POV, Danielle is gone. With Kalia gone, where would Danielle go? Lines are already drawn.

Quote:
A lot of things can happen, do remember that there's always been hints that the game is kinda fixed. That last HOH competition was tailor made for someone like Danielle to win.
Totally agree.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:29 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,301,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I cracked up when she tripped while jogging in the yard.
Hubby re played it twice!!!

Vicki

Old 08-04-2011, 10:11 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,033,176 times
Jeff votes Brendan. Rachel votes Jordan. Porsche votes Jordan. Kahlia votes Brendan. Lawon, I think, would vote Brendan. Shelley has told Jordan that she really likes them, but really, I'm on the fence with her. Adam is so kooky, I have absolutely no clue where this ultimate floater will fall. If 6 people voting I would think Jordan would be safer, but with 7 voting tonight she could be in danger. Some could be thinking, she already won once, let's vote her off while we can. My predicition, Brendan stays. They cann't vote off Bokie. Then Rachel immediately gets in Danielles' face and says, wait for it, wait for it; "Nobody gets between me and my man, *****.".

Old 08-04-2011, 10:19 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,161,389 times
Nah, I think Brendon's going home. Pretty much. Unless people have a sudden change of heart. If Brendon stays, everyone else should start packing their bags. Everyone will go with the majority because you don't want to be that one person who sticks out.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:53 AM

44,691 posts, read 61,844,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oh joy. An appearance from ED tonight. I'm so thrilled...NOT.
Same here, not. Why at this point of the game does he need to come back, to give Danni some support, geeze gimme a break. And will he tell us why he left in the first place. Did he get caught sneakin' reefers in, or fail a drug test.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:44 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,687,894 times
I miss laughing at ya'lls posts and talking the game, but I have to stay off this forum except between Wednesday and Thursday nights episodes. I think, and I hope Brendan is out of there. Brendan is not a man at all. He and Rachel are perfect for each other. I like Shelly but I don't know why she or Porsche feel the vets will be any more loyal to them than the other newbies. I'm ready to see who wins HOH next week. I'd like for it to be Lawon or Adam so we'll know where they stand.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:24 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,395,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
"I don't want to put up someone else who will be against me." Hello?!? I hope Danielle realized it was her and Kahlia (i.e. the floater who is a zero threat at ANY challenge) against the house. Nothing this week could stop her from potentially going out next week.
Actually Dani didn't make an enemy by nominating Jordan, because Jordan volunteered to go up on the block! And it was for very strategic reasons! Jordan and Jeff both knew that nominating her was the only sure-fire way to guarantee that Brendon was evicted. If anyone else was nominated, there was a chance the pawn would go home, rather than the intended target.

It was a brilliant and gutsy move on Jordan's part to volunteer - let's just hope it works tonight!

As for Dani's safety after this week, she has a one week deal with Jeff and Jordan, so she really only has to worry about Rachel winning HOH. She's still in danger, but I think her odds are good!

Old 08-04-2011, 01:38 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,161,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Actually Dani didn't make an enemy by nominating Jordan, because Jordan volunteered to go up on the block! And it was for very strategic reasons! Jordan and Jeff both knew that nominating her was the only sure-fire way to guarantee that Brendon was evicted. If anyone else was nominated, there was a chance the pawn would go home, rather than the intended target.

It was a brilliant and gutsy move on Jordan's part to volunteer - let's just hope it works tonight!

As for Dani's safety after this week, she has a one week deal with Jeff and Jordan, so she really only has to worry about Rachel winning HOH. She's still in danger, but I think her odds are good!
Based on last night's episode, Jeff and Jordan may put her up if someone who is nominated takes themselves off the block. That's of course if Jeff or Jordan win HOH. Knowing BB, either a floater or Rachel will win.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,260,869 times
I don't think ED will be allowed into the house at this point in the game. He may be able to send a video message to Dani but that would be cheating too, IMO. Julie is probably going to ask him what made him quit and he'll probably give the same BS reason he did on line.

Okay, here is another spoiler for those who don't follow anything but the programs...

Spoiler

America has been asked to pick which ejected HouseGuest should return into the House!!! Cassie, Dom, Keith or Brendon (even though he's not gone yet). Who would you pick?? I'd like to see Cassie back in.

Oh now CBS has another poll with Jodo in it and not Brendon. I think they are trying to cover their boo-boo up.

Last edited by tamiznluv; 08-04-2011 at 02:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV