Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2013, 06:20 AM

36,543 posts, read 16,131,315 times

Advertisements

Max was funny and growing on the show right on time. It's a good show. Drew was great this week too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 05:51 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,307,362 times
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone else catch when... can't think of her name... the blond w/ cancer was out with her husband in the red wig and said she is 34? Hattie is 18. I hadn't heard it mentioned she was a teen mom. I always thought she was older because of Hattie's age.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:18 PM

356 posts, read 920,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone else catch when... can't think of her name... the blond w/ cancer was out with her husband in the red wig and said she is 34? Hattie is 18. I hadn't heard it mentioned she was a teen mom. I always thought she was older because of Hattie's age.
We noticed that too. I figured either the writers goofed or she was telling another lie.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:00 PM

572 posts, read 1,307,613 times
Did anyone watch the season finale? Is the show being renewed? I'm confused. It was all very tidy in a "That's All Folks" closure kind of way, almost too perfect.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:21 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,146,848 times
i do agree that they might've wrapped up too much, almost felt like a series finale and not just a season finale. every storyline they had going this season ended, and they were all happy endings LOL.

all the loose ends were pretty much tied up, and we aren't left with any cliffhangers at all. there aren't any storylines for us to overthink during the off-season LOL

Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 PM

240 posts, read 582,281 times
I am over Jasmine

Old 01-23-2013, 02:40 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,711,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1 View Post
Did anyone watch the season finale? Is the show being renewed? I'm confused. It was all very tidy in a "That's All Folks" closure kind of way, almost too perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
i do agree that they might've wrapped up too much, almost felt like a series finale and not just a season finale. every storyline they had going this season ended, and they were all happy endings LOL.

all the loose ends were pretty much tied up, and we aren't left with any cliffhangers at all. there aren't any storylines for us to overthink during the off-season LOL

i think they wrapped it up JUST in case it isn't renewed.. which is nice.. i hate when a series is cancelled with no closure.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:27 PM

2,075 posts, read 5,142,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1 View Post
That's exactly what they did last season which is why I thought it had been canceled and very surprised when it was not. (post #90 in this thread)

Old 01-23-2013, 07:33 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,570,476 times
I sure prefer to end a season that way rather than a cliffhanger. Look, if the show is good, I'll watch it next year. You shouldn't need a cliffhanger to hang on to your viewers. Seems to me shows who do this show confidence in their writers, actors and viewers. It's a nice change and I for one, appreciate it.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:41 PM

27,073 posts, read 12,016,380 times
I watched it not realizing that it was the season finale! They certainly did not leave any loose ends... I like that too.

Hopefully renewed...then they can take off on any type of "life" for any character. But if not renewed, this has been a favorite of mine since the beginning....such thoughtful and timely storylines and just incredible acting.

Well, see you all next fall, I hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV