Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2013, 08:16 AM

1,075 posts, read 1,780,036 times

Advertisements

Daniel didn't have blood on his cuff or his belly. Daniel is dead.

Aiden killed Daniel, then being a master of disguise assumed his identity. However, his wounds from his battle with Takeda were still fresh, and the tussle with Daniel caused the one on his wrist to open and bleed.

(Is that really any crazier than some of the subplots on this show?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 09:02 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,803,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
If Daniel killed Aiden how would he have time to do something with the body before the scene where he got a new shirt..
If he left the body there, who would he be framing for the murder ??
You have to give up on all common sense notions of time and space if you're going to enjoy this show. They skip over all the practicalities of disposing of bodies and cleaning up blood stains.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:29 AM

6,544 posts, read 6,764,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You have to give up on all common sense notions of time and space if you're going to enjoy this show. They skip over all the practicalities of disposing of bodies and cleaning up blood stains.
Yes, those pesky details are not dealt with on Revenge in the meticulous manner we've seen on Scandal, for example. Those Gladiators in Suits certainly know how to dispose of every bloody shred of evidence!!

Old 05-16-2013, 10:52 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,073,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
That is so true !!

I don't think we will ever know Jack's response to the news because his acting is so bad and he only has one look when happy, sad, angry, worried, grieving ect..

Old 05-16-2013, 02:10 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,957,625 times
Regarding Charlotte: She only said she is pregnant, she never said who the father is. Sure, the assumption is Declan, but they were broken up for a time. I would have to go back to see the timeline to speculate whether Eli could be the father - don't know what "TV month" he left in. The finale was in "TV month November" because of the election.

Last edited by geebabe; 05-16-2013 at 02:23 PM..

Old 05-16-2013, 03:35 PM

315 posts, read 387,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I expected this was coming. But I've been waiting for 2 years to see Jack's reaction to that news....and now I have to wait even longer! What do you all think? Will Jack be angry for a long time? Will he think she is lying? Will he fall instantly in love with her? (I think he'll be very angry at the whole charade, especially when he realizes that this news means his wife was not the woman he thought).
I couldn't agree with you more, and I have the same questions you have regarding Jack and Emily/Amanda. I'm so looking forward to the next season.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:30 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,388,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
Regarding Charlotte: She only said she is pregnant, she never said who the father is. Sure, the assumption is Declan, but they were broken up for a time. I would have to go back to see the timeline to speculate whether Eli could be the father - don't know what "TV month" he left in. The finale was in "TV month November" because of the election.
I thought there was a hint of that - when Declan said how glad he was she looked away.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
I'm guessing Jack will be a little mad at Amanda now that he knows who she is really is....and why she allowed him to marry another woman and even attended the wedding! He is going to be pissed. However, he should come to his senses and realize that Emily has been protecting him all along from pain and hurt, although she has been doing a HORRIBLE job at it, because he lost his father, he lost his brother, he lost his wife, and now he's about to lose more if Amanda keeps going at this rate. She is HORRIBLE at revenge. So far, she has only revenged trivial people that meant nothing to the whole situation.....when will she just take the Graysons down hard.

Poor Nolan....such a fool for trusting Padma. I always wondered why he trusted that girl whom he only knew for such a short time.

And I don't think Declan will end up being the father of Charlotte's baby after all or she will end up following her mother's footsteps and put her child up for adoption to go to school.

And please Regina....disappear!!

I think Daniel is alive and Aiden is alive, but Aiden may be injured and in hiding someplace allowing people to think he will be dead for a while. Good plan!

Old 05-21-2013, 06:39 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,388,933 times
I am trying to figure out how this can end well for Emily/Amanda. She has committed several felonies and would be looking at serious jail time if it comes out. Maybe she can get immunity in exchange for bringing the Grayson's down?

Old 05-31-2013, 12:40 AM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
Declan won't be the only core character to leave the show. Someone else's contract is not being renewed. It will be interesting to see how this person is written off the show. Will more cast members be cut in the near future?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV