Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 04:59 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,664,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I watch it at 4am Sundays!...I get up very early.
Hi!
Is it titled Da Vinci's Inquest or is it the Da Vinci's City Hall spinoff? I went on a big search a few years ago to find the newer episodes and read the star (Da Vinci) went broke! I just loved him in this series and want to watch City Hall but could never find it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 10:48 PM

10,855 posts, read 6,393,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Hi!
Is it titled Da Vinci's Inquest or is it the Da Vinci's City Hall spinoff? I went on a big search a few years ago to find the newer episodes and read the star (Da Vinci) went broke! I just loved him in this series and want to watch City Hall but could never find it.
Realize this query is directed at someone else, but here's what I know:

The final season of "DaVinci's Inquest" was called "DaVinci's City Hall", and the focus switched more to politics/business than police/crime.
However, in some U.S. markets, the "City Hall" episodes are still called "Inquest"-as in they don't make the distinction in the tv guide listings.
When I saw the "City Hall" episodes on tv back then, the show continued to be listed as "Inquest" in program guide & in "bumpers" for episode (intro screen before the specific episode ran).

Da Vinci's Inquest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In the U.S., Da Vinci's City Hall airs as part of the Da Vinci's Inquest rerun package, regarded as the eighth season of the series (even using the titles from the last three seasons of Inquest instead of the titles for City Hall).
Da Vinci's City Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Beginning April 27, 2007, Superstation WGN began airing Da Vinci's City Hall, but it is promoted by American syndicator Program Partners as "Season 8" of Da Vinci's Inquest, even using the same intro as that series (which was used only late into the show's original run) despite the fact that some of the characters seen are not present in the new series.
Nationwide syndication to local stations began in November 2007, also as part of the Da Vinci's Inquest package, with that show's titles.

Old 05-22-2015, 08:32 AM

2,645 posts, read 1,854,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I watch it at 4am Sundays!...I get up very early.
Same, here. Think it is one of the best crime/investigation shows. Our network just started the Da Vinci's City Hall. Feel like I missed an episode. Did they ever nail that sleazy Brian? Also, what happened to Sue?

Ahhh.............I have watched some episodes on DVD, from the library.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:58 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,664,074 times
I never had any luck finding it. Looks like it was buried in the same place as "A Town Like Alice" with Bryan Brown and "Love Leads the Way" about the 1st seeing eye dog to come to America.

All 3 absolutely great but seem to be gone forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV