Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 11:40 AM

509 posts, read 1,265,580 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't mind if William won because he is Latin like me and I can tell he has a natural rhythm, but Donald mentioned that he has been following DWTS since the beginning ( I think that's what he said) so I think he should take the mirror ball and also his kids would look soo cute there in his arms as he holds the ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 12:31 PM

18,517 posts, read 31,782,742 times
no one really ever heard of William until this show, so DWTS has put him on the map.

but I still want to see him in a loincloth, maybe with a malfunction.

just sayin'

Old 05-18-2012, 12:44 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,568,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
no one really ever heard of William until this show, so DWTS has put him on the map.

just sayin'
That's not true. They said he's a HUGE star in Latin America, just nobody here has heard of him!

When Tristan and Chelsea danced together, it occurred to me that they would make a really cute couple!

Old 05-18-2012, 12:59 PM

18,968 posts, read 11,643,460 times
Quote:

just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
When Tristan and Chelsea danced together, it occurred to me that they would make a really cute couple!
I thought the same thing!

Old 05-18-2012, 05:55 PM

14,336 posts, read 14,687,923 times
Donald is such a class act! This red carpet video has him saying he is doing this for Peta because she deserves to win. She went home 1st in her first season, he's won the Super Bowl, she deserves to win a dancers "super bowl" or something like that! His dream is to make sure her dream of winning comes true, what a guy!

Donald Driver talks 'DWTS' elimination | Video | www.ontheredcarpet.com

Old 05-18-2012, 06:04 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,608,324 times
Quote:

just sayin'
oh night you're a man after myown heart. for william's tango i could see him tense (imo) and thinking/concentrating. i think he needed more artistic flair, but it was good. now i feel he 'll end up 2nd place in the finale. truthfully, anyone whowins now i'll be happy for because i like all 3!! i am a huge cheryl fan anyway. i like peta's vibe and i like donald's vibe. i had no idea he had a dark past. proves people can change. i liked brooke's look on monday with the pin straight hair and her stripey dress.

Quote:
i agree!

Old 05-18-2012, 06:39 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,106,372 times
Quote:

just sayin'

william is the reason i started watching telenovellas and brushed up on my spanish

Old 05-18-2012, 09:18 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,568,419 times
I'd like to see Donald win, out of the 3 remaining. But most of all, I want to see him get a 10 from Len, which he should have already many times. Don't know what the problem is there, but come ON!

Oh, and you don't have to habla español to appreciate William's talents! He seems very modest, for a dude, though.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:47 PM

7 posts, read 8,138 times
Quote:
I'd like to see Donald win, out of the 3 remaining. But most of all, I want to see him get a 10 from Len, which he should have already many times. Don't know what the problem is there, but come ON!...
He hasn't given Katherine a 10 either and she's the best dancer. He doesn't like Mark is why.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:02 PM

7 posts, read 8,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
As many times as I have watched the clip of the boo-boo, that's exactly what happened IMO. Mark screwed up big time by not clearing her leg and them making her leg collapse and not owning up to HIS goof.

She's an international star but is "star struck" like Ken mentioned and in so much awe of the pros that she thinks it HAS to be her fault, when, in fact, it was Ballas who screwed up.
Spot on analysis! 1) stupid trick 2) stupid trick put last when both were tired 3) HE screwed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV