Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 07:27 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,723,944 times

Advertisements

No worries, now I can hit the hey!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 07:31 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,677,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
Agreed, I think that performer put themselves above American Idol and once that happens there's really no turning back. Even their going away speech about "oh, yeah, I'll remember that advice when I'm making albums" was just as cocky.

And for the record, do West Coast people really need us to be so secretive about all this information? I mean, do they really view this thread if they don't want to know the results? lol Sorry, just had to ask. Oh well.
Please save Beretta the mod of this forum the extra work; in changing posts that discuss results into spoilers. It is courtesy.
It the show/hide button at the top right, works like quoting a post does.

She pleaded a month ago with this comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Thanks tfw! Everyone be sure to use the SPOILER feature (Show/Hide above)
Spoiler
Yay, you found the spoiler button
with any results. We don't talk about the results publicly here until AFTER the West Coast has seen the show.

Thanks!

Old 04-19-2012, 07:37 PM

16,180 posts, read 32,616,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Please save Beretta the mod of this forum the extra work; in changing posts that discuss results into spoilers. It is courtesy. It the show/hide button works like quoting a post does.

What he said ^^! Thanks SunnyKayak for being helpful!

Once the show is on the east coast please wait 4 hours to allow results to hit the west coast. Please use spoilers during that short time. Then, after the results are out coast to coast we can all blab about it in the posts!

Have a great evening everyone!

Now back to our AI 2012 thread...........

Old 04-19-2012, 07:41 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,268,266 times
Quote:
Please save Beretta the mod of this forum the extra work; in changing posts that discuss results into spoilers. It is courtesy.
It the show/hide button at the top right, works like quoting a post does.

...I have always used the spoiler button.

Just asking if its 100% necessary. I mean, if I lived on the West Coast, why would I look at this thread until the show aired?

Regardless, I understand everyone's reasoning now, just was asking if its 100% necessary.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:02 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,612,598 times
Halelulia Halelulah halalooya (too lazy to spell check) my faith has been restored in the Idol machine

Old 04-19-2012, 09:04 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,612,598 times
Quote:
I too, thought it wasnt Colton best,he did stay true to him self. I mention on his FB page months ago when he only had around 20,000 like, now it at 118,000. I to insane comment on it now and my comment seem to disappear.
He should stick to soft rock and not this metal in order to react a broader audience.
Soft Rock will always have a spot on easy listening stations where metal has fewer stations to be played on.

I wish Elise could sing more jazzy songs and I kinda like her second song and Ill vote for her til she off. I guess you could say Im voting for the worst. Even though Philip is on that site.
I do feel for her cant change her age and shouldnt fault her for something she cant control. It gotta be uncomfortable for her in that house.

I thought P2 was true to himself and sung the songs sexy. There is a jazzy blues club at 'Broadway On The Beach' I would go see him perform in a small venue. He is alot of fun.

I fast forward Jessica because she has been judges pet from the beginning of the show.
I only listen to Joshua for portions but I dont care for gospel hollering.

Skylar, even thought I prefer the actual 'Born This Way' it was a nice country version.
Every year someone does 'I heard it through the Grapevine' and it makes me cringe, I enjoyed her doing it.

Bottom 3 Elise, Joshua and Im going out on a limb in hoping last week will backfire and the public do the same as with wild card picks and remove Jessica.

I look forward to Kris Allen tonight.
Good post Sunny - I enjoyed reading - but I don't think Colton ever really did metal.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:06 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,677,545 times
With advance as computers are, I would think there is a way to track I-tune sales of each of contestants. We can like a contestant over all but if they bomb or create a song that doesn't sale well on Wednesday nights, I always wonder if that influences the out come on Thursday night?

Old 04-19-2012, 09:20 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,891,678 times
What did all of you think when Philip said,"I wonder if her Daddy let's her date"? That was bold!!!!! He's not as shy as I originally thought.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,268,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
What did all of you think when Philip said,"I wonder if her Daddy let's her date"? That was bold!!!!! He's not as shy as I originally thought.
Eh, nothing in particular nor bold in my opinion. I think he was just trying to make people laugh. I thought it was pretty funny that he showed a humorous side like that.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:54 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,891,678 times
Is LMFAO supposed to be good???????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV