Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2012, 04:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,857,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post

wouldn't it be hilarious if big brother and ralph/vanessa were in a foot race to the final finish line?
nooooo--that would mean one of them would win---nooooo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 12:07 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,044,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
nooooo--that would mean one of them would win---nooooo
LOL. Pippy, trying to rep you, but cann't.
So true though.
Mark and Bopper are my top team, 3 teams in the middle and then the border patrol. FWIW, I'm never right.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:16 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,398,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
hmm. i never thought about someone getting wind/word... but nah, i think 'word' would be careless/dirty on the show's part. i really think it was the principle of not quitting - and it paid off.

what i do think also happened is bopper and mark chose to skip the cricket (or taxi rickshaw) and incurred a [inconsequential] time penalty (inconsequential because they were dead last anyway). (this would explain why mark wasn't flown back to kentucky on a stretcher)

my gut tells me the non-elim legs are decided in advance by the producers meaning before episode 1, but if they do give the host carte blanche to decide non-elim's on the spot, that'd make for more drama.

wouldn't it be hilarious if big brother and ralph/vanessa were in a foot race to the final finish line?
They drove the rickshaw.

Old 04-26-2012, 06:57 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,300,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
They drove the rickshaw.
I was just going to say, Mark and Bopper did the rickshaw.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 AM

12,406 posts, read 19,041,104 times
Quote:
hmm. i never thought about someone getting wind/word... but nah, i think 'word' would be careless/dirty on the show's part. i really think it was the principle of not quitting - and it paid off.

what i do think also happened is bopper and mark chose to skip the cricket (or taxi rickshaw) and incurred a [inconsequential] time penalty (inconsequential because they were dead last anyway). (this would explain why mark wasn't flown back to kentucky on a stretcher)

my gut tells me the non-elim legs are decided in advance by the producers meaning before episode 1, but if they do give the host carte blanche to decide non-elim's on the spot, that'd make for more drama.

We remember seeing a quick view of Mark and Bopper's three wheeled cab challenge in a montage of sorts near the end.

The show knows the number of days it airs. It coordinates with the station. If someone in a non elimination challenge drops out they cannot easily make the number of air days shorter, can they? They would have to make another (5th?) non elimination challenge, or before the current program ends, get the guys to complete their tasks, no matter what it takes.

I kind of like the Border Patrol after they gave their $5k to Mark and Bopper. No one ever did that before. If they got unfairly annoyed at another team, it was just a misunderstanding - something that happens to me from time to time, so how can I get angry with them?

Old 04-26-2012, 01:38 PM

958 posts, read 2,139,955 times
Quote:
Coming back into the U.S. Rachel will be held up at customs for suspicion of smuggling.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:36 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,258,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
Coming back into the U.S. Rachel will be held up at customs for suspicion of smuggling.
EVERY Border Patrol and TSA guy in the US is gonna be looking for her and Brendork

Old 04-28-2012, 10:53 PM

44,737 posts, read 62,016,554 times
Again more whining and crying tonight from BB Ratchel over her $500.00 hair extensions.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:04 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,857,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Again more whining and crying tonight from BB Ratchel over her $500.00 hair extensions.
tonight? it was on tonight??

Old 04-29-2012, 10:35 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,300,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
tonight? it was on tonight??
Look at your times, Pip....you and nit are posting after midnight, so it's Sunday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV