Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2009, 11:02 PM

4,264 posts, read 9,299,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by perticusrex View Post
Thats what I was thinking....If her daddy is uber rich wouldnt her schooling have been on the house basically?

Someone mentioned relationship with Arizona....was that the psuedo lesbian relationship she had with Hahn? Im kinda behind on the show...ok alot behind.

Nope, Arizona is a new doc on the show Dr Hahn left. She is now involved with Arizona.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 06:13 AM

16,179 posts, read 32,588,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I mean - she is a doctor. She makes a salary. Hell her medical school was probably all paid in full as she went by her dad so she has her full salary while everyone else is paying school loans. It makes no sense that she's broke.
I agree. Does anyone remember when George first encountered her she was living in the basement of the hospital? Her entire financial status has been up and down on the show and none of it believable. I love the show but this has been one of their screw up's. Come on writers; we're not that gullible.

Old 05-17-2009, 06:31 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,311,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
Nope, Arizona is a new doc on the show Dr Hahn left. She is now involved with Arizona.
Forgive me, but why doesnt her Dad approve of Arizona?

I totally forgot about her living in the hospital basement! LOL:: that was ridiculous but I thought the dancing in her undies part was kinda cute.

Old 05-17-2009, 06:55 AM

16,179 posts, read 32,588,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perticusrex View Post
Forgive me, but why doesnt her Dad approve of Arizona?

I totally forgot about her living in the hospital basement! LOL:: that was ridiculous but I thought the dancing in her undies part was kinda cute.
Her dad doesn't approve of the lesbian relationship. I don't think it has anything to do with Arizona personally.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:54 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,268,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Her dad doesn't approve of the lesbian relationship. I don't think it has anything to do with Arizona personally.
Correct, SMG. Callie's people are very Catholic as most Latinos are and homosexuality is a big no-no.

Watched the eppie last night. From reading here I knew what was going to happen but I still was stunned at how good the show was! I don't follow the Hollywood gossip too much. I'm confused as to why TR Knight wanted off the show. I heard it has something to do with Isaiah Washington's slur but he was fired and I don't understand why O'Malley had to leave. Why did the writers bump his role down to almost nothing? Didn't George look so handsome in the elevator scene??? He sure looked good in his new haircut.

Izzey and Denny... That was so nice to see Denny again. Jeffery Dean Morgan is one fine speciman! I'm not crazy over Kathryn Heigel letting Hollywood and movies go to her head but I'd be really sad if she left Seattle Grace. Why do these people always want to dump the show that is making them "stars"?? I read here someone said Izzey had a beautiful gown on in the elevator scene...my mind immediatly went to the prom gown the night Denny died and sure enough there it was. Gosh, she is beautiful all dolled up. Great acting IMO because you could see Izzey went from being happy to see George to being pulled away with the non-DNR actions.

Which brings me to a legal question...would doctors really ignore a DNR? Does anyone know of a case where they HAVE ignored a DNR? Couldn't they be sued? I know my Dad had one and the hospital asked when they called me one morning and I said he had one but they still tried to keep him alive until I got there but unfortunatly the drive took too long. *sigh*

I'm always waiting for Bailey and the Chief to get together! What was with Sloan telling "little Grey" he was going to find a "better woman than you"???? Did I miss something? Was that because she rejected his offer to move in with him? Loved the Mer/Der post it marriage certificate.

That was one heck of a finale and can not wait for the new season to begin.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:08 AM

563 posts, read 1,027,724 times
Sloan said: "I am a better woman than you". It was all in the storyline when he was getting tips on how a woman acts in certain situations....he wanted to do what women do, was the jist of it. I am pretty sure he is commited to Little Grey for the long-term. He wants her to move in with him. So at the end of the show when he was looking at houses to buy, that is what he was told a woman would do: I don't need a man to buy a house, I'll buy one myself! It was cute.

Last edited by whatnow; 05-17-2009 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 05-17-2009, 12:32 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,854,999 times
I just watched the season finale...wow...that was a powerful episode.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow View Post
Sloan said: "I am a better woman than you". It was all in the storyline when he was getting tips on how a woman acts in certain situations....he wanted to do what women do, was the jist of it. I am pretty sure he is commited to Little Grey for the long-term. He wants her to move in with him. So at the end of the show when he was looking at houses to buy, that is what he was told a woman would do: I don't need a man to buy a house, I'll buy one myself! It was cute.
Oh yeah, right, now I remember that storyline. TY, whatnow. LOL he was acting out the part of the rejected woman! Cute.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:23 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,727,589 times
WTF???!!! How could Grey's leave us in limbo like that?! aargh!!!!

Old 05-18-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
WTF???!!! How could Grey's leave us in limbo like that?! aargh!!!!
LOL, NicoleJ! To make sure we tune in when fall is here! That definitely was the 2000 decade's "Who Shot JR?" Awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV