Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 08:05 AM

13,774 posts, read 26,625,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
As much as I have been disinterested in GA for the past couple of years, the commercials have me on edge about this coming eppie tomorrow. Does Mer die? Does Alex die? I haven't heard anything about Alex leaving but I know Mer is leaving.
So is the series ending? I mean Mer has her name in the title, although I guess Lexie could be a "spare Grey."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 09:17 AM

23,030 posts, read 34,461,787 times
I think the commercials are misleading on purpose, they want us to think she is going to die so we'll watch (and I will )

Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 PM

4,067 posts, read 5,664,825 times
I might watch, anything that gets Yang emotional...that's something to see. BUT it had better not be another musical where cast members pop up and sing! If it is, my hand won't be able to get to the remote fast enough! All I heard is that first, Mer and Der hear something about Zola. Then Alex and Mer are going to be transporting a newborn to another hospital...then IT happens. Let's see...ambulance or helicopter? GA has been there and done that on both kinds of accidents, right? Meridith won't die, that I'm sure of! Otherwise, there's nothing left of this show, pull the plug immediately.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:41 AM

13,774 posts, read 26,625,261 times
So the one woman's husband died. Last time I saw this show it was still a "so he can have insurance" marriage with hints they'd eventually fall in love. When did they become like a real couple? Did they work well as such? (I'll just look it up anyway, but it might be a conversation starter)

Old 11-11-2011, 07:37 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,270,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas R. View Post
So the one woman's husband died. Last time I saw this show it was still a "so he can have insurance" marriage with hints they'd eventually fall in love. When did they become like a real couple? Did they work well as such? (I'll just look it up anyway, but it might be a conversation starter)

LOL, Thomas, you should know we can't have conversations per se here!

ILNC, you were so right about deliberately misleading!

Thomas, yes, I thought Teddi and Henry worked well as a couple...what little we saw of them, that is. Teddi did fall in love with her husband ( I didn't watch much last season, so I don't know when or how but she did) amd they were darned happy it seemed. I've always liked Scott Foley since his Felicity days and am sorry to see him go.

Yang's reaction was priceless. She is so BS and upset/mad at her husband and Webber that they made her operate on Teddi's husband in her 5th year and the poor guy died. She's thinking she's so screwed and she's probably right. Whoever said Teddi will never forgive any of them is right. Unless she regains her senses and does not think through grief.

Was that a shocker when Mer and Alex got out of the ambulance? I have a feeling it's going to be the baby's mother and father amongst the bodies and Mer will get her baby because she's going to bond with keeping the baby alive through all of this. BUT will she do it legally? I had been thinking Yang should have had her baby and given it to Mer just before Alex suggested Mer and Der could use Christina as a surrogate.

So, I am once again hooked on GA to follow these new stories.

Old 11-12-2011, 02:55 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,554,126 times
My wife watches this show and so I get dragged into it.

I have to say that this was the best episode I have seen in a long time (if not just the best in general). I actually want to know what happens next week.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:18 AM

I agree, first time since Denny died that I want to know what happens. Especially Mer and Der.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:05 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,415,307 times
Yeah, it was a good one. I was SO stressing out about Chr in the OR though. And Owe kept coming in there! If I was him I would have stayed out altogether. Ted is going to freak.
OK, I'll stop now
no-wait, just one more...
Ave blew it. That screw was nasty looking. Looked like one of my husband's drywall screws.
and leave us not forget...
How did Mer and Der get back on friendly terms? Did he forgive her for messing up his trials? I must have been doing dishes or something because that one flew right by me.
allright, I'm really done now

Old 11-12-2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
Yeah, it was a good one. I was SO stressing out about Chr in the OR though. And Owe kept coming in there! If I was him I would have stayed out altogether. Ted is going to freak.
OK, I'll stop now
no-wait, just one more...
Ave blew it. That screw was nasty looking. Looked like one of my husband's drywall screws.
and leave us not forget...
How did Mer and Der get back on friendly terms? Did he forgive her for messing up his trials? I must have been doing dishes or something because that one flew right by me.
allright, I'm really done now

All I remember, Nan, is one night Mer and Der were lying in bed talking and they ended up making love and he seemed to forgive her.

Yes, that screw sure was nasty looking. I've been under the knife in a teaching hospital and I think my head surgeon was reading a magazine too....considering what was left inside of me!!!!

BTW...ty and .

Old 11-12-2011, 02:35 PM

4,067 posts, read 5,664,825 times
Better...still not as good as it used to be, but better! Did anyone get a good look at the vehicle near those 3 bodies? What was it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV