Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2013, 02:44 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,312 times

Advertisements

Tami

I haven't seen any trailers for the new season but based non what you just posted it doesn't look like Juluette's grown one ounce of a brain. She still that angry little girl. You'd think after her mom made the ultimate sacrifice she'd just a smidge of maturity. Nope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,987,290 times
What a great season opener!!

I have something to look forwards on wed. Now,

Old 09-26-2013, 07:23 AM

109 posts, read 117,961 times
Dont read if you havent watched the episode yet lol...

So what did everyone think of the season opener? I thought it was great! As much as i love scarlett and gunnar together, im kind of happy that she said no to marriage but i do hope they get back together eventually. I was surpried that scarlett moved out of that apartment when it was hers to begin with. I cant wait til next week already. ill prob watch the episode at least 2 more times before next weeks.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:44 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
I found out last night just how much I dislike the character, Scarlett. I just do not like her. Go figure. I like seeing her and Avery together again.

Peggy suffered a miscarriage right there on the ob gyn's table? No pain or anything? Wish mine had been that painless. This new little scam, "I heard the baby's heartbeat today" can't last long since she is no longer preggers.

See? What a little witch Juliette is. That throwing of the candle was disgusting. If only her fans knew the real Juliette. BUT I do think Rayna's daughter "got to" her as witnessed by the little memorial she made at her house. Hopefully this may stick this time.

Rayna and Tandy's mother may have been murdered now?

Looks like that breathing tube did damage to Rayna's vocal chords. Isn't that what happened to Julie Andrews and she had to have another operation to restore them?

Old 09-26-2013, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I found out last night just how much I dislike the character, Scarlett. I just do not like her. Go figure. I like seeing her and Avery together again.

Peggy suffered a miscarriage right there on the ob gyn's table? No pain or anything? Wish mine had been that painless. This new little scam, "I heard the baby's heartbeat today" can't last long since she is no longer preggers.

See? What a little witch Juliette is. That throwing of the candle was disgusting. If only her fans knew the real Juliette. BUT I do think Rayna's daughter "got to" her as witnessed by the little memorial she made at her house. Hopefully this may stick this time.

Rayna and Tandy's mother may have been murdered now?

Looks like that breathing tube did damage to Rayna's vocal chords. Isn't that what happened to Julie Andrews and she had to have another operation to restore them?

Yes that did happen to Julie Andrews and i think it happened to John Mayer as well. Sorry to hear that you had to go through a miscarriage . I dont like that story line that lamar had something to do with his wifes death.

How the heck is Peggy going to keep that charade up? itll have to some out soon thats shes lying. Was that Liam that i saw in the promo for other episodes? I love Rayna and Deacon together and hope it all works out but there is some great chemistry between her and Liam.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:28 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeliveshere View Post
Yes that did happen to Julie Andrews and i think it happened to John Mayer as well. Sorry to hear that you had to go through a miscarriage . I dont like that story line that lamar had something to do with his wifes death.

How the heck is Peggy going to keep that charade up? itll have to some out soon thats shes lying. Was that Liam that i saw in the promo for other episodes? I love Rayna and Deacon together and hope it all works out but there is some great chemistry between her and Liam.
Yes, that was Liam we both saw, hope. I was excited to see him again too. I love their chemistry also.

Thanks. My daughter did too and it was painful also. I just started wondering if Peggy's "type" of miscarriage is more common than I think it would be. I think maybe they should have just said "the baby died". That would have seemed more logical to me but of course that is what happened with my what would have been my first gchild and it was very painful for my daughter when it happened. I was with her that day so I saw. Anywho......guess that just stirred up emotions and thoughts in me that I haven't thought/felt in decades.

I did not hear that the vocal chord thing happened to John Mayer also. He must have had them fixed, he still sounds fine to me.

No, I don't like this new storyline either. They are "reaching" for another angle to continue the show for this season.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,663 times
Ok.. So Peggy already annoyed me from before and now that she is going to carry a lie like being pregnant shes just a needy selfish biatch! UGH! I think honesty would've been MUCH better she already lied once or twice i lost count lol.. I always said to myself why doesn't someone from juliettes band/circle secretly record her when shes talking crap about rayna and when shes acting like a stupid diva and someone posts it on you tube like they did when she was stealing the nail polish so her fans can REALLY see who she is.. Last night would've been perfect with all the candle buying and faking in the hospital and rolling of her eyes. she gets under my skin! lol. I'm looking forward to this season, I just hope they don't stretch the story line too much where we start losing interest. I agree Rayna and Deacons love and connection is really great BUT that doesn't always mean they will be happy and that love will fix everything. let's see what happens

Old 09-26-2013, 09:40 AM

I wonder how the first interaction btwn Rayna and Deacon is going to go?

Old 09-26-2013, 09:44 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,663 times
Hope, I thought about that last night as well, I think they will probably avoid each other while shes recuperating and maybe somehow they will "bump" into each other, or maybe he will have the guts to just show up or vice versa.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:16 AM

559 posts, read 1,395,487 times
I’m glad that we don’t have to wait until the next episode for Rayna to say that she was behind the wheel, and to see Deacon be released from jail because of that.

At the beginning when Juliette was watching the news report on Rayna I actually thought she was concerned about Rayna. Of course sales were what Juliette was really concerned about!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV