Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2013, 02:29 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,312 times

Advertisements

Juliette's upbringing ruined her in more ways than I thought. I thought it went as far as her being an angry girl in a grown woman's body because of her mom. Apparently the trust issues go a lot deeper since she can't let anyone in in any capacity. And boffing her fan's husband is just the cherry on top. I wonder if they get caught in the next episode. Good to see Coleman again, bad that he's leaving. Deacon lost one of his biggest supporters and his best friend. All he has is Scarlett to lean on. Hopefully he doesn't push her away. Not that she'd let him. Don't worry people. Gunnar and Scarlett will reunite but we've all watched soaps long enough to know the writers are gonna make us sweat. I like the new Avery now that he no longer has the "It's all about me" attitude. Peggy is pathetic. Teddy kicks her to the curb and she still wants him back? Sad.Rayna and Liam? Just like Sookie and Alcide on True Blood we'll see how far it goes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2013, 05:27 PM

559 posts, read 1,395,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm going to be at least a week behind everyone. My Direct TV is ceasing broadcast of ABC on the 15th. I will have to watch on line and that's a week behind as far as I can tell. Oh, the pain of all these shows I watch on ABC!
You won't have to be a week behind. I just watched last night's episode at Nashville | Hulu.

Old 10-18-2013, 10:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis View Post
You won't have to be a week behind. I just watched last night's episode at Nashville | Hulu.
Thanks! Yeah, I found other ways to watch ABC since I posted. Direct TV should be shot. I'm considering taking my "penalty" ($250) and tell them to get the heck out of my house.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:04 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,603,547 times
I liked the song Avery and Gunnar sang with Scarlett's friend Zoey. Aside from the music from the Stella sisters, I haven't been as awed by the music as much as some fans have, but that song was catchy.

Loved that Juliette heard that harsh comment from Luke after she was asked to join the Grand Ole Opry. Made her realize how she treated Avery.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:35 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,663 times
Just watched last nites episode.. Seems like raynas dad being arrested is going to put a stop on her trying to buy her way out of the label which I would like to see her do. Glad to see that raynas voice is good and now i'm wondering whats going to happen between gunnar and zoey..

Old 10-25-2013, 07:08 AM

109 posts, read 117,961 times
great episode... i was happy also that juliette overheard that comment about her. gave her a dose of her own medicine. I really dont like layla at all especially seeing what she did to scarlett, but i guess thats how people are when they feel a threat.

I loved gunnar and avery's vocal together thought it sounded great! im excited to see what they can do together and adding zoey in the mix kind is cool. reminds me of lady antebellum. not sure if i like the pairing of zoey and gunnar though, i was a little uncomfortable with that. i cant wait til next week already!

Old 10-25-2013, 07:55 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,409,558 times
I love the NewAvery. He's so much more interesting than he used to be. He's had a few hard lessons, what with the Scarlett breakup thing, and then that hiphop record producer, not to mention that skanky businesswoman that expected him to sleep with her if she would promote him. I think I mentioned way back, last season, that I wish they would get rid of him. Now I want him to stay. Plus, he's kind of cute all vulnerable and all...

Juliette is maturing too. Last year she wouldn't have had the slightest thought of applying that comment to her own past actions.

Old 10-25-2013, 10:58 AM

109 posts, read 117,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
I love the NewAvery. He's so much more interesting than he used to be. He's had a few hard lessons, what with the Scarlett breakup thing, and then that hiphop record producer, not to mention that skanky businesswoman that expected him to sleep with her if she would promote him. I think I mentioned way back, last season, that I wish they would get rid of him. Now I want him to stay. Plus, he's kind of cute all vulnerable and all...

Juliette is maturing too. Last year she wouldn't have had the slightest thought of applying that comment to her own past actions.
I totally agree. i didnt like avery at all during the first half of the first season but now that hes been humbled i find him much more appealing!

Old 10-25-2013, 03:20 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,987,290 times
What's the story with gunner and the girl he just went to bed with?
Glad the gay cowboy is on to that redhead Layla.
The fire in Juliette's eyes when she overheard raynas deal about her being on the grand ole Opry was pure scorn!!!!!!

I predict she will ruin the queen of country and her relationship with maddie!!
STOOPID Peggy and teddy!!!!
My mouth about dropped when Boothe powers came in and claimed to think it was Teddy's doing. The daughter just ran with it!

This show keeps getting better and better with time.
makes my wed. More bearable.

Old 10-25-2013, 04:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Just watched and I have to say it was a great eppie. Loved Gunnar, Avery and Zoey on that song. I think she feels a little ashamed of herself for bedding Gunnar.

Ugh, can Scarlett get anymore wimpy? I just about barfed on that Red Carpet! Although I still don't like Layla and am glad Will had his say about her little game she played on Scarlett.

I think Deacon and Scarlett should become a duo with him playing piano for her. That way he could field the paparazzi for her.

Guess Rayna's 20 mill from daddy won't be coming, huhn? At least she has her voice back.

LOL at Tandy getting off of daddy's wrath list, so far. I'd let the ole man believe what he wants to too! Until I had to take the stand that is. Then DUCK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV