Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 10:59 AM

568 posts, read 965,241 times

Advertisements

As soon as I found out Bristol was going to be on again, I went and reluctantly deleted the auto record on the DVR. I did see a clip where the camera panned over the "family" and I sort of had a little bit of throw-up in my mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 11:07 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,949,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You KNOW it is. Americans who have eyes and no connection with Sara Palin can see that Bristol has always been and still is the worst of the bunch.
You're probably right. I just wonder how many Tea Party people actually watch the show. I have a few in my family and none of them do.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,949,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
There's always a replay of the previous night right before the results show. And you can always watch replays on the internet:

Watch Dancing With The Stars online | Free | Hulu
Yeah, that's what I thought, which makes me feel 'not so bad' about missing it. I wondered though because last week they spent the first hour showing dances from the prior shows so I did wonder if they'd go back to showing the dances from Monday. Good to know, considering my stupid schedule! lol

Old 10-10-2012, 11:11 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,278,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooterposh View Post
As soon as I found out Bristol was going to be on again, I went and reluctantly deleted the auto record on the DVR. I did see a clip where the camera panned over the "family" and I sort of had a little bit of throw-up in my mouth.
I was very disappointed to learn Bristol was going to be on "All-Stars" DWTS. I knew this was going to happen (again) but I needed to see the real stars do it once more. Bristol should not even have been asked to come on this show. She is NOT a "star", she is not even a good dancer. It is all for ratings and ABC is getting what they wanted. I know I'm part of that problem too. I'm watching. My bad.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:24 AM

12,406 posts, read 19,024,742 times
Quote:
I was very disappointed to learn Bristol was going to be on "All-Stars" DWTS. I knew this was going to happen (again) but I needed to see the real stars do it once more. Bristol should not even have been asked to come on this show. She is NOT a "star", she is not even a good dancer. It is all for ratings and ABC is getting what they wanted. I know I'm part of that problem too. I'm watching. My bad.
Don't you think though, Tami, that the dancing has really been great this season?

Old 10-10-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Don't you think though, Tami, that the dancing has really been great this season?
Most definitely, gg! Monday night was the greatest!

I wonder why they chose Shawn and Derek to punish about breaking the rules? Most every couple did except Sabrina and they "punished" them with lower scores! WTH??? What do these judges want? Talk about making people confused! There should have been no rules for Monday night.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:50 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,569,342 times
Monday's dances were fantastic, almost freestyle-ish.

So, here's a thought, based on something someone said to me. The judges should get a "save" or two, like they do on American Idol. When it is clearly a miscarriage of justice in the voting procedure, they should be able to override this. The show changes rules from time to time, and right about now, they should do this. Helio and Drew should never have been voted off this soon.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:12 PM

12,406 posts, read 19,024,742 times
Quote:
Most definitely, gg! Monday night was the greatest!

I wonder why they chose Shawn and Derek to punish about breaking the rules? Most every couple did except Sabrina and they "punished" them with lower scores! WTH??? What do these judges want? Talk about making people confused! There should have been no rules for Monday night.
Yes, again maybe they did not want dear sweet Bristol to run complaining to mummy that the judges are not fair?

Old 10-10-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Yes, again maybe they did not want dear sweet Bristol to run complaining to mummy that the judges are not fair?
It was last week Bristol and Mark broke whatever rule it was they broke, not Monday night AND like I said, most of the couples were breaking rules with Monday's dances! What gives? Who cares if baby goes running to Mommy? What, Mommy would tell her minions to not watch? From what I've read here, some don't, they just vote for their leader's kid. Mommy must tweet what number Bristol is cuz as far as I can see, you don't watch, you don't know what number to call in.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,219,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Do you personally know any Tea Party members who voted for Bristol? I don't and I'm a hard core Republican.

No excuses. People like her because she's not show-bizzy and has no dance experience (other than her first run, which they've all had). They see her trying and improving. The End.

BULL@#$
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV