Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 AM

23,026 posts, read 34,434,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
I hope Susan. Mike and Katherine seem like two people pretending to be in love.
I agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 08:56 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,424,962 times
I'm so tired of seeing Katerine with tears in her eyes...........I think every episode she's in she is crying for some reason.

I think out of all my friends I'm the only one still watching the show. So far fetched and boring, but of course I keep going back to it every Sunday night

Old 05-18-2009, 09:37 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,282,621 times
When I saw Bree walk into her lawyers office with her hair down I knew she was going to end up having an affair with him. I feel bad for her husband....I kinda liked him. He was trying to be a good husband. I hope Mike ends up with Katherine. Susan needs to back off and leave them alone. I haven't gotten sick of the show yet but I like Brothers and Sisters better.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:54 PM

884 posts, read 1,063,510 times
Default Final episode!

I really enjoyed the final episode last night....however there were some disappointing parts, especially with Lynnette's news of the twins. The last thing she needs is another set of horrible undisciplined children along with her childish husband who won't grow up himself! Lynette has too much on her to be the only responsible adult in the house while her husband ventures out on all kinds of limbs, supports the children's bad behavior, and won't just go out and get a JOB!

Carlos' niece will be very interesting next season, I think Gabby will be getting a taste of her own medicine! The niece is almost her replica or clone LOL! Was it me or did it almost seem like Carlos was attracted to his niece's physical appearance when she stepped out of the taxi upon arrival? I thought I caught a feeling of attracting in his eyes in his reaction to her first impression. What does anyone else think?

Bree and Orson's story is just plain pitiful, farfetched, and annoying. I think that Orson needs to wake up and just divorce Bree, especially after she staged the burglary of their own home (a little on the psycho side). Her pickiness is starting to annoy me too....especially when she didn't want chives in the salad and Orson did it anyway! LOL! That woman will have a nervous breakdown and end up in the ward with Dave if she is not careful. Bree belongs with Dave I think!

Katherine....I wonder what happens with her when she gets deserted at the airport by Mike? (Besides the fact that she cries all the time). Next season, she should maybe give Orson a try if she can't find a man that doesn't live on Wisteria Lane. Katherine is pretty enough to find a single man that is not involved with any of her friends or neighbors!

The juiciest part of the show is Dave, Mike, MJ, and Susan! First of all, I must say I'm relieved that MJ is alright and he didn't become a pawn in a stupid adult game of chess! I'm glad that he will get a chance to live and I think he will grow up in the next season and come back for Dave since he tried to kill him and his mother! Little children do remember things when they get older! I'm hoping that in that last scene, Mike was re-marrying Susan, for the sake of MJ.

I'm pretty sure we haven't heard the last from Dave....he will be back for a few victims. Orson (for allowing Edie to die), Mike and Susan, and probably Mrs. McClusky since he knew she was hot on his trail from catching him.

I'm looking forward to the next season!

Old 05-18-2009, 01:24 PM

1,416 posts, read 5,608,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
with Lynnette's news of the twins. The last thing she needs is another set of horrible undisciplined children along with her childish husband who won't grow up himself!
I suspect that one of the major storylines of next season might be that Lynette hits Tom with the news that she isn't sure she wants to continue with the pregnancy.

However, that might be a tad too controversial a scenario for a primetime show on a Disney-owned station.... even if in the end, after much angst and drama, she does decide to have them.

Old 05-18-2009, 01:58 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,017,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
The juiciest part of the show is Dave, Mike, MJ, and Susan! First of all, I must say I'm relieved that MJ is alright and he didn't become a pawn in a stupid adult game of chess! I'm glad that he will get a chance to live and I think he will grow up in the next season and come back for Dave since he tried to kill him and his mother! Little children do remember things when they get older! I'm hoping that in that last scene, Mike was re-marrying Susan, for the sake of MJ.

I'm pretty sure we haven't heard the last from Dave....he will be back for a few victims. Orson (for allowing Edie to die), Mike and Susan, and probably Mrs. McClusky since he knew she was hot on his trail from catching him.

I'm looking forward to the next season!

You think that MJ is going to go after Dave as a six year old?

The Dave storyline is dead. This show never carries over the major storylines. Not to mention that Dave will likely be in a prison institution for the rest of his life for murder and attempted murder.

Old 05-18-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by totallyfrazzled View Post
I suspect that one of the major storylines of next season might be that Lynette hits Tom with the news that she isn't sure she wants to continue with the pregnancy.

However, that might be a tad too controversial a scenario for a primetime show on a Disney-owned station.... even if in the end, after much angst and drama, she does decide to have them.

I dont know that they would go the abortion route. I think they may have her lose one or both of them in delivery though and have one of the storylines with them dealing with the loss of their babies.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:22 PM

1,949 posts, read 5,992,460 times
I think this show jumped the shark when they killed off Edie. I think ratings are going to go down big time and it won't last much longer than another season.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamitrail View Post
I think this show jumped the shark when they killed off Edie. I think ratings are going to go down big time and it won't last much longer than another season.

Why? Edie wasnt even a main character. She wasnt suppose to make it past the first season anyway but the producers liked what she brought to the table so they kept her on.

The show is going 7 seasons. That has been the plan all along since it was created. So, its got two more seasons to go.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:57 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,467,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamitrail View Post
I think you have a point there. Edie was a juicy neighbourhood b***ch, - now they are replacing her with Gaby's niece, a show has to have some cantankerous lady... or be toothless with just nice people around. I feel Edie's potential was never developed, and they softened her too much to the point of mush reminescing all the good deeds she'd done to people, at the end...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV