Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2013, 12:52 PM

10,244 posts, read 11,230,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
slightly OT for a sec..........Ethan and Jenna break up after 10 years together
Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Break Up After 10 Years Together - Breakups, Ethan Zohn, Jenna Morasca : People.com
Sad to hear this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 01:59 PM

3,999 posts, read 5,040,336 times
Yes, it does seem sad...wonder why they are pursuing life without each other...ten years is a long time to just break it off. Ah well, it was Ethan's Africa win that inspired me to want to be on this show. I wish them both well.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 PM

4,364 posts, read 6,562,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
slightly OT for a sec..........Ethan and Jenna break up after 10 years together
Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca Break Up After 10 Years Together - Breakups, Ethan Zohn, Jenna Morasca : People.com
Sad to see this. After having been through so much.. They never did marry though. Thought they made a good couple. Many don't but these two did.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:31 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,236,308 times
The best hope of any real entertainment value this season is if the favorites continue to lose the majority of challenges and turn on each other like Lord of the Flies.

Unfortunately I see Phillip hanging around to the end just so the other final two have one less option to compete with in receiving votes.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:12 AM

4,364 posts, read 6,562,036 times
Happy Survivor Day! Shall we watch a little Hantz melt down tonight?

As annoying as Phillip is, it IS entertainment. He may make it to the merge but not much longer than that.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,301,552 times
Unfortunately, I prefer to watch the show with my wife (much more fun with someone else) and she works tonight so I won't get to watch tonight's episode until tomorrow night. So I'll be avoiding this place tomorrow!

Old 02-20-2013, 12:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,252,957 times
I'm ready! I think Phillip will be around for a bit too.

ischyros sorry you can't join in with us tonight but I totally understand about being more fun when watching with somebody.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:46 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,274,099 times
Man Sharmar is just a disgrace to the Corps and all military. I just can't believe he's wearing his uniform like that. So I googled "what do marines think about shamar" turns out Shamar is the guy who was already out of activity duty and was wearing his uniform at the occupy movement and yelled at that New York City police guy. So he was already being called out by Marines for his dress and behavior - there is a facebook pages called Marines Against Sgt Shamar Thomas.
Its not huge or anything but he is not liked by many Marines, or this Air Force vet.
He does NOT represent!

Old 02-20-2013, 07:44 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,252,957 times
Wow just wow.

Spoiler
Shamar is just a big mouthed lazy guy there was no reason he should have spent 19 out of 24 hours in the shelter! When his team is doing work around camp and gathering supplies & food???? When Dimples asked him about it he acted like he was proud of it! I still think they were right in breaking up the 'cool kids' block. Even though Shamar is going to be a PITA to live with for another week around camp.

Brandon has thoroughly convinced me that the Hantz family are psychotic! Who would think & threaten to urinate in rice & beans to sabotage somebody? That is beyond mean that is dangerous health wise for the other team members! I am sure if he did it the producers would have to step in and tell the tribe & replace their provisions right? I don't know how they deemed him cooking on all 4 burners in order to come back to play.

I think I'd be rethinking letting Malcolm be the closer at challenges too he has lost a substantial lead 2 weeks in a row for the favs.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:22 PM

195 posts, read 351,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoV View Post
I agree with you. But my moment came in this opening show, and even when I think about saying it ... it seems silly. But it really put me off.

In that first challenge, in the water. Once shot, when he came up out of the water, his long hair was plastered down his back ... and was cut in such a perfectly straight line, it just creeped me out. Seemed really just a little too preeny for me.
It creeped you out? Why? "Enrico"

I'm not understanding this conversation. Are you both implying that he is is gay and that you find that creepy? If so I don't undersdand how his sexual preference defines his character. I don't think he is a saint either but it's not like the guy is sleeping with women on camp or bragging about his manhood. He is there to play and when things don't go his way he gets grumpy and irritated. His sexuality or grooming habits are no one business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV