Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2009, 07:43 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,178,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
I was afraid he'd go home this episode - I'm getting to like him. Is the series really over?! I know I'm way behind
no-it was a joke. The series isn't over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 08:05 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,261,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Holy cow. I'm watching a rerun of this season now and must have missed several episodes. Did it change nights or something? I'm watching the Bob Mackie epi now. Sheesh - missed seeing Epperson leave, and I'm not sure who else!
How many episodes have you watched? You can catch up watching the others online on ovguide.com or a similar type site.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I was the only one who laughed at the model's melt down when her designer was sent packing. The self pity was .........so huge.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:09 PM

18,951 posts, read 11,610,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
How many episodes have you watched? You can catch up watching the others online on ovguide.com or a similar type site.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I was the only one who laughed at the model's melt down when her designer was sent packing. The self pity was .........so huge.
I'm not sure who I saw leave last - its been a few weeks at least. Thanks for the tip on ovguide! Ooooo meltdown, eh? Sounds good I think I'm the only one who liked the model show!

Old 10-16-2009, 08:21 PM

7,381 posts, read 5,495,300 times
I like the model show too. It's mindless entertainment and I'm half asleep by the time it's done so I don't need to take a sleeping pill which is good.
I think Shirin (?) got auf'ed last night. It should have been Christopher for making those fugly sequin booty pants!

Old 10-16-2009, 09:33 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,717,856 times
Ok, but I thought Christopher's outfit was most what she'd wear. Maybe it's just b/c I love her voice, but I know her costumes and um, she rarely wears clothes, lol.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:19 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,128,270 times
Toosie, the Bob Mackie episode was the current one for this past week.

My opinion is that Christina would have liked Christopher's outfit if Heidi hadn't already said the shorts were ugly and Bob Mackie said he wouldn't even put it on the backup dancers. LOL No way she could like it ever that.

I thought Carol Hannah's dress was really gorgeous and I'm glad she won.

Irina is starting to remind me of Kinley.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:25 PM

18,951 posts, read 11,610,812 times
Ok, Mookster, I promise I didn't stalk you over here from the Top Chef thread! I agree with you about Christina and Christopher's outfit! Was thinking she looked like she wanted to say more nice things about it but clammed up because of the others. Like Nicole pointed out for us, though, the girl likes to dress trashy! I was glad Carol Hannah won that round

Is Irina the mean girl? Eek, something crawled up her butt - she needs to take it down a notch.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:26 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,097,482 times
What did I miss.

I must have missed SOMETHING?!?!

They trashed Christopher's Mommy Pole Dancer Costume!

So, after saying that Shirin was a talented designer she gets the boot!

YIKES!!

But that little Carol Hannah, stealth designer!

Old 10-17-2009, 05:14 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,261,102 times
I sure agree with you Nicole!

Truth is....Christopher DID create a costume that is more in line with the stuff Christina usually wears for a public attention moment. Sure, it may have been similar to something she wore previously, but if a person only wears a minimum of clothing for these events, there is only so much you can do with them.

I certainly wouldn't have worn, or even like, what he designed....but it WAS more in line with what she is known for.

Maybe that is why they didn't end up sending him home.

I think Logan is a doll....but he hasn't designed much of anything worth looking at during the whole competition. Truthfully, he is the one who designed the junkiest thing possible.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:47 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,824,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Toosie, the Bob Mackie episode was the current one for this past week.

My opinion is that Christina would have liked Christopher's outfit if Heidi hadn't already said the shorts were ugly and Bob Mackie said he wouldn't even put it on the backup dancers. LOL No way she could like it ever that.

I thought Carol Hannah's dress was really gorgeous and I'm glad she won.

Irina is starting to remind me of Kinley.
I agree with you about Irina, MooksterL1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV