Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2018, 08:04 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va83 View Post
OMG. My kid and I are laughing so hard at these people situations! There’s not enough drama filled people here you have to fly them in? Lol. Anyway I’m watching the season with the 20 year old girl flying to Morocco to meet her fiancé that they have never been in the same room before.smh
and yes Val83---- if you are first finding this series, you have your work cut out for you! Are you referring to Nicole? Buckle your seat belt because it's going to be a turbulent ride- but oh so snarkworthy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2018, 11:31 AM

3,657 posts, read 2,937,139 times
Olga went to America and found a guy who looks like every other guy in Russia. You would think she would find a type you can't find in Russia.

You would think she would hook up with a guy with dark features.

Old 12-10-2018, 05:06 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Agreed. I too was really put off about Tasha at first, but after seeing the more recent show, I thought she was pretty level headed and respectful.
I am not sure where I read this - if it was on this forum or if I misunderstood BUT---- I originally thought the apartment was really Eric's and he was having his daughter stay with him. In that case I could somewhat understand Leida feeling put upon. However it seems the apartment has been Tasha's all along, that she previously had roommate who moved out and Dad Eric moved in.
So in this case, if that is true, boy oh boy do people need reality checks!
Quoting myself here- I guess what I heard was not accurate OR the lease situation changed as Eric was demanding that Tasha get her ------ stuff out and leave, in support of Leida. I get that it's a tough situation and Tasha is probably inciting some reaction (but how funny was she? Leida is all in a rage at first screaming at her and Tasha calmly says something to the effect of " I don't care")..
Tasha is still his daughter, and I think that a young new fiance step mother to be behaving in such a nasty way to the stepdaughter is not a recipe for success. I really thought they were over when Eric removed his microphone and pretty much said it's over.

I guess they had to have all the couples fall apart to keep us watching. As always, most curious about Steven and Olga.

Last edited by Mayvenne; 12-10-2018 at 05:07 AM.. Reason: bolded the relevant

Old 12-10-2018, 08:38 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
wow are colt and Debbie el cheapos or what ? who buys a wedding dress these days for less than a thousand dollars ? no body that is who he wants her to wear a goodwill wedding dress I guess and oh Debbie says "well here in the usa brides family pays for the wedding ? " that went out the window long ago Debbie get with the times . and yes I do believe that Debbie did say something to colts cousin John about larissa . what kind of man lets his cousin talk to his fiancé like that ? and call her names . Colt is a nasty word for a cat and he is not a man he is nasty cat word .He should have been the one to tell John to back off and I don't like colts cousins wife either she really should keep her opinions to herself instead of siding with Debbie in the dress shop. I would have sent leida packing when she got into it with Tasha . Eric is a pig for a father and he cowers down when leida says she is going back to Indonesia LET HER GO !!!! She just wants the green card . Eric facts are facts you don't have any money for anything and to tell leidas father oh I'll rent us a place I have the money , no eric you are a liar you have no money . For that blonde girl to tell those other girls that they are going to vegas to get married , wow how dare you do that to your friends who have already purchased dresses that they probably could not have afforded in the first place and now you decide oh wow im going to vegas . Great thanks a lot I would scrap her as friend in a hot minute . Fernanda you are too good for Johnathan Go back home honey and enjoy the rest of your life Johnathan has family issues and he needs to take care of those before he gets married and you cant fix that for him .Asuelo you don't need that biotch blaming you for everything and calling that baby her baby , Man talk about some big ones she sure has got them . Steven you think you can take a baby away from a nursing mother in a foreign country you are out of your mind and there is no way that is going to happen . Go Home and grow up and then come visit your son . Olga need to raise that baby by herself , steven is a loser and a temperamental baby .

Old 12-10-2018, 10:20 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,176,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
wow are colt and Debbie el cheapos or what ? who buys a wedding dress these days for less than a thousand dollars ? no body that is who he wants her to wear a goodwill wedding dress I guess and oh Debbie says "well here in the usa brides family pays for the wedding ? " that went out the window long ago Debbie get with the times . and yes I do believe that Debbie did say something to colts cousin John about larissa . what kind of man lets his cousin talk to his fiancé like that ? and call her names . Colt is a nasty word for a cat and he is not a man he is nasty cat word .He should have been the one to tell John to back off and I don't like colts cousins wife either she really should keep her opinions to herself instead of siding with Debbie in the dress shop. I would have sent leida packing when she got into it with Tasha . Eric is a pig for a father and he cowers down when leida says she is going back to Indonesia LET HER GO !!!! She just wants the green card . Eric facts are facts you don't have any money for anything and to tell leidas father oh I'll rent us a place I have the money , no eric you are a liar you have no money . For that blonde girl to tell those other girls that they are going to vegas to get married , wow how dare you do that to your friends who have already purchased dresses that they probably could not have afforded in the first place and now you decide oh wow im going to vegas . Great thanks a lot I would scrap her as friend in a hot minute . Fernanda you are too good for Johnathan Go back home honey and enjoy the rest of your life Johnathan has family issues and he needs to take care of those before he gets married and you cant fix that for him .Asuelo you don't need that biotch blaming you for everything and calling that baby her baby , Man talk about some big ones she sure has got them . Steven you think you can take a baby away from a nursing mother in a foreign country you are out of your mind and there is no way that is going to happen . Go Home and grow up and then come visit your son . Olga need to raise that baby by herself , steven is a loser and a temperamental baby .
I know times have changed, but when I got married in 1981 I ended up renting my wedding dress. I couldn't imagine my daughter, if I even had a daughter, would wear something of mine that I liked, but she probably wouldn't, for many reasons...size, style, condition, etc. I can't see why people have to spend so much on a dress that will probably never be used again. Isn't handing down wedding dresses a thing of the past as well?

I have seen some absolutely GORGEOUS wedding dresses at thrift stores. No one would ever know they were a thrift store purchase, they were worn once, looked impeccably clean, and were still stylish. Some I have seen still have a garment tag on them, so never worn. I applaud a confident woman to take this approach.

I don't think Debbie is being cheap about the dress. Larissa would go hog-wild if not given an amount. Maybe a small leeway will be given. I think it's ridiculous to spend thousands and thousands on dresses that are going to be worn for a matter of a few hours. If you have the money to burn and it won't make a dent in your pocket, so be it if someone has the means and wants to blow that much money on a dress, but for someone who doesn't have it, it could make a big difference. Is Debbie a bit too much with her son, yes, but she definitely has a mother's instinct and probably knows this marriage will be going straight down the tubes!!!

Old 12-10-2018, 11:22 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,100,500 times
Leida is a nasty b*tch. She really told Eric to cut off child support to his biological daughter so he can take care of her son who is not his biological child? How do you marry a man and treat his children like that? I really can't stand her. Tasha handled herself better than I would have. I would have smacked her into next week.

Larissa has no respect for Colt's mother at all. She knew the living situation when she was communicating with him online. If she didn't want to deal with that, she could have found another sucker to bring her to the US.

Most of the people on this season are really vile and unlikeable. The only one I like is Fernanda. Everyone else seems like selfish, narcissistic jerks.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:26 AM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times
I think Larissa showed herself to be not in control of her emotions yesterday. Period. I agree Colt should have spoken up when his cousin got going insulting his fiancé, Aunt Debbie should have stopped it, and the other woman just sat there like it was all fine. But Larissa, once worked up, had no plan to calm down.

Steven scares me. He wants that baby and he doesn't give a damn about Olga, who he's been treating like **** since she gave birth. He's very hostile and angry and much too immature. If he got the baby here to the US, what then? He has no job and barely a home. Poor Olga, healing that incision and nursing the baby and being faced with not one positive thing.

Asuelo should see the handwriting on the wall and go home - after ensuring his parental rights. The whole family is allied against him and he'll never win. He might be a little immature, but he doesn't seem like a bad person.

Fernanda is a kid and wants Jonathan to be what she wants and isn't going to be happy until she has her way. They really should wait a while. She's not at all grown up.

Leida is a spoiled brat. The very idea that she would question child support is amazing to me. I would cut her loose in a heartbeat.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:45 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,176,603 times
Just saw this post/article about Steven and Olga...

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018...-couples-baby/

Director posting of Stevens at link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqpiU7cH...ource=ig_embed

There's a picture of the baby on here who is absolutely adorable!

https://www.instagram.com/stevenfren...ource=ig_embed

Old 12-10-2018, 07:29 PM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
The thing about Steven - he is trying to get citizenship for the baby. I can just see him - based on his talk and his character - that he is going to secretly try to take the baby and not tell Olga, if not, im sure that crossed his mind.

Remember the part when they were sitting outside and Steven was swatting gnats flying around him. If you look closely, or at least what i noticed, he used his arm in a very strong jabbing way when he swatted the flies off his back. It reminded me of how easily he could take that arm and swat people especially since he has that temper.

Do you all notice when that girl from "Samwa" (why does she pronounce Samoa like that???) she has a blank expression most of the time when she talks. Like a deer in the headlights look.

Old 12-10-2018, 08:08 PM

3,551 posts, read 2,530,374 times
Ive watched most of the seasons of this show, its a guilty pleasure for me. I think this season is way over the top. Wouldn't be surprised if some of these couples/families are conning the show for the money, and the chance at their 15 minutes - the drama just seems so manufactured most of the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV