Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2018, 10:59 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times

Advertisements

Seems Coltee is sending pics of his PeePee!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2018, 12:44 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Seems Coltee is sending pics of his PeePee!
That lil thangy? It could be an earring dangling!

Old 12-21-2018, 03:11 PM

10 posts, read 6,515 times
This show is a total gong show, I can't even believe some of these people are real. That Leida, well every time she is on the screen I get angry. And that guy with the Russian girl...holy issues

Old 12-23-2018, 06:51 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
So, Ansuelu is from Samoa. I know that there is a place called "American Samoa" which is a USA territory. Is Ansuelo from there? If so, he is already an American. Just like we have the Virgin Islands - part of them is American territory and others are British.

Does anyone know? That would be ironic if Ansuelu was already a USA citizen and didn't realize it, or TLC was trying to kid us.

Old 12-23-2018, 08:23 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
The thing about Steven - he is trying to get citizenship for the baby. I can just see him - based on his talk and his character - that he is going to secretly try to take the baby and not tell Olga, if not, im sure that crossed his mind.

Remember the part when they were sitting outside and Steven was swatting gnats flying around him. If you look closely, or at least what i noticed, he used his arm in a very strong jabbing way when he swatted the flies off his back. It reminded me of how easily he could take that arm and swat people especially since he has that temper.

Do you all notice when that girl from "Samwa" (why does she pronounce Samoa like that???) she has a blank expression most of the time when she talks. Like a deer in the headlights look.
I finally watched the last episode; I think the bits with Steven were edited. I don't think he's going to take the baby, especially since she's nursing him. If you read articles, they're still together, she's still in Russia with the baby. He goes back and forth. He's currently got a go find me to try to pay for the K1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
So, Ansuelu is from Samoa. I know that there is a place called "American Samoa" which is a USA territory. Is Ansuelo from there? If so, he is already an American. Just like we have the Virgin Islands - part of them is American territory and others are British.

Does anyone know? That would be ironic if Ansuelu was already a USA citizen and didn't realize it, or TLC was trying to kid us.
Highly doubt he's from American Samoa.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:39 PM

Did anyone see where the truth lies which was on last night? Steven proposed to Olga, told her he only recently did the K1 app and will leave Richie with her? Kaloni told her sister she was pregnant and Jay cheated on Ashley.

Old 12-26-2018, 05:50 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
I sure hope I catch this---I thought I saw Kaloni tell her sister but I seem to have missed Steven proposing to Olga (yay) and Jay cheating on Ashley (not suprised, sorry).

Old 12-26-2018, 05:56 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
I think Ashley is wrong about she has to let him stay I think since he cheated she can get an annulment and send him straight back to Jamaica where he belongs . I swear her friend tried to tell her and she would not listen and im sure she was not the only friend Ashley had saying this . Some women need to listen to their friends when they are talking to them about their cheating dog bfs and husbands .

Old 12-26-2018, 11:22 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,886 times
Ashley's friend tried to tell her but she got accused of being jealous. The first person Ashley runs to when she finds out Jay cheated? The same friend she accused of cheating. LOL If I were the friend, I would have told her to go ---- herself.

Old 12-26-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I sure hope I catch this---I thought I saw Kaloni tell her sister but I seem to have missed Steven proposing to Olga (yay) and Jay cheating on Ashley (not suprised, sorry).
I thought I saw Kaloni too but it was only previews I think. I'm clueless why this was on Friday night and not Sunday

The part with Olga and Steven was a really sweet episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think Ashley is wrong about she has to let him stay I think since he cheated she can get an annulment and send him straight back to Jamaica where he belongs . I swear her friend tried to tell her and she would not listen and im sure she was not the only friend Ashley had saying this . Some women need to listen to their friends when they are talking to them about their cheating dog bfs and husbands .
She is wrong but apparently she kept him here because there was a bunch of drama I saw online in one of the article sites. Her friend who said he cheated, well Ashley and Jay released a whole bunch of stuff on her shoplifting. I don't know what will play out on the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV