Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2014, 08:11 PM

87 posts, read 84,335 times

Advertisements

I think that scene was edited heavily. It looked like Amy hugged Danny's Dad by where she was located when the camera panned on her. It was also cut where he shook her hand. That scene was spliced and diced. Danny I think is already standing up to his father just by bringing her here. I think the father is having a hard time accepting the fact that Danny is marrying someone from another country. I'm sure that it wasn't even in their radar that he will wind up married to a foriegner. He's probably thinking why couldn't he have fallen in love with an american girl or the girl next door so to speak.

Even I would also have doubts if my son bring someone here from another country not because I'm racist but I would question the motives. It's just natural until I get to know that person better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2014, 06:14 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,738,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
Interestingly, found this about Danielle. Ninety days to tie the knot | Norwalk Reflector I wish TLC would point her in the direction of some good support services. It sickens me to read some of the comments about her.
I don't know. Part of that really bothers me. I, for one, can afford shoes for kids if I had them. However, I do not buy plane tickets to foreign countries or have an ipad (which I am sure can be sold for shoe money). With the news that she was also recently evicted again, I would say she has a tough time planning for the future and will buy wants (ipad, trip to see Mo, wedding) over needs (roof over her head, clothes for kids). Not to say that she deserves the comments written about her, but that the article just kind of reinforced opinions I had of her where she will put her relationship with this man ahead of her kids' needs and that it's really all about him.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:53 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,818,958 times
TLC - The Lowbrow Channel.

Old 12-06-2014, 03:48 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,176,140 times
LOL! Just caught the end of one of these. That dude is super hung up on race. Most people who saw them on the street wouldn't even know they were an interracial couple.

Old 12-06-2014, 04:31 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Have to say that Danielle & Mohamed are the biggest joke on this show! I"m sure she has watched it as it's been on; doesn't she see & hear him say that she is "acceptable" to marry? Doesn't she see him cringe when she goes near him? She's taken her FB profile offline; I can't even find a google cache of it... I then some how scored with finding her new profile where she uses her married name in the URL

The Truth Behind 90 Day Fiance’s Danielle and Mohamed it has recently been reported that Mohamed and Danielle did in fact get married last July. We have learned more exclusive details from sources close to both Danielle and Mohamed about the couple’s tumultuous relationship.

To begin with, in spite of the fact that the couple has been happily married for months now, sources tell us that the couple is still not having sex. In fact, Mohamed refuses to even sleep in the same bed as Danielle, and remains on the couch where viewers saw him resting when he first arrived in the country. That is, when Mohamed is residing in Danielle’s home at all. Sources tell us that Danielle has severe psychological problems, including suicidal tendencies. This led Mohamed to seek refuge in the home of Danielle’s friend, Angie, throughout this past summer. You might remember her from this bonus clip in which Angie, who is also married to a Muslim man, teaches Danielle about Halal food in anticipation of Mohamed’s arrival.

However, this arrangement ended after Mohamed allegedly made sexual advances at both Angie and her 17 year-old daughter. This did not come as a surprise to some of those close to Danielle, many of whom had already suspected Mohamed of cheating. Their suspicions have only been substantiated by the realization that Mohamed still maintains a profile on the website MeetMe, the very site where he met Danielle. Sources say, though, that infidelity has afflicted both parties in the relationship, and that Danielle talks to other men as well. Even after her season of 90 Day Fiance began airing, Danielle had a MeetMe profile at this address, but it has since been removed.

Old 12-06-2014, 07:21 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,836 times
What was with that one couple where the father said "He said she doesn't like clowns" (or something like that) and he comes running out in a clown costume with balloons when the "fiancé" brings her home to meet his family. What kind of a person does something like that???? Was he thinking to himself "oh, she's afraid of clowns or doesn't like clowns. I think I'll dress up as a clown and come running out when she gets here".

Old 12-06-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
LOL! Just caught the end of one of these. That dude is super hung up on race. Most people who saw them on the street wouldn't even know they were an interracial couple.
She barely looks mixed IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
What was with that one couple where the father said "He said she doesn't like clowns" (or something like that) and he comes running out in a clown costume with balloons when the "fiancé" brings her home to meet his family. What kind of a person does something like that???? Was he thinking to himself "oh, she's afraid of clowns or doesn't like clowns. I think I'll dress up as a clown and come running out when she gets here".
That's Cassia; he did that because of how crappy she treats his son. She's rude & IMO doesn't love him. My money says she runs home & doesn't marry him

Old 12-07-2014, 07:42 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,176,140 times
Can they legally show that guy's dad's head exploding on TV during the wedding? Also can they stop showing Long Island medium or whatever this is.

Old 12-07-2014, 08:12 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,785 times
It's hard for me to even watch the Daniele woman anymore. She is so pathetic that it disgusts me.

Old 12-07-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
Can they legally show that guy's dad's head exploding on TV during the wedding? Also can they stop showing Long Island medium or whatever this is.
Too bad Long Island medium isn't at my house! My daughter won't watch any more so I haven't seen it this year either. Wish we could shut off watching the reading.

Wish Mohamed would go home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV