Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2014, 08:27 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,826,250 times

Advertisements

I still cannot believe that Danielle bought that wedding dress...and didn't pay her electric bill... Common sense tells you to cut down on expenses if you're broke....plus she was married before... Did she really need to spend that much? Where is her kid's dad? She just bothers me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2014, 07:52 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
I feel bad/guilty because I find Danielle really pathetic and I feel I should probably have more compassion for her- but she is so annoying and definitely not based in reality.
Evelin is a stunner and truly seems so sweet.
Chelsea and Yamir seem like quite the match-but I have to say again her voice is very irritating.
I cannot believe the day of the wedding that her mom left the dress unfinished.
I guess that made for good drama?

Old 12-24-2014, 06:30 AM

87 posts, read 84,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
I have to say that Daya's English was excellent (maybe she grew up in an Amn. community in the Phillipines or else studied English from the time she was very little.
This is just fyi. In the Philippines English is taught from first grade and so on at least it was in my generation. English is the medium of Instruction in Schools. It is also the official language in business and government. If you didn't learn it in grade school you're pretty much screwed pardon my language because all the school books are in English. Most Filipinos who are educated speak English albeit with an accent and sometimes heavy accents. But you can consciously try to speak with less accent and eventually you get better at it. I think this might be the case with Daya.

Old 12-24-2014, 06:39 AM

87 posts, read 84,335 times
INS should have never approved Mohamed's K1 Visa. It is so obvious to us viewers that he's just in it for the GC. People like him is the reason why INS laws have been changed over the years. It's not too late. INS can still deport him.

Old 12-25-2014, 05:29 PM

12,392 posts, read 8,164,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Not sure about Daya but I think w/ a lot of hispanic names, they tend to keep their maiden names - maybe Chelsea will hypenate her name - interesting...
The Filipinos would keep their fathers last name as a middle name when marrying, before marrying the mothers maiden name would be the middle name.. For what its worth a fan site found some of her social media pages and the name was the Arabic Dhiah. so TLC probably Anglicized it. In the main language of her home province of the Western Visayas, Hiligaynon, Daya means cheat or trick.

Old 12-25-2014, 05:51 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,836 times
I'm looking forward to this reunion show. Looks like it will be interesting.

Old 12-27-2014, 01:25 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
As for Brett's mother; I've watched it 3 times, I think Daya over reacted to it.

Also wonder what's up with the teaser clip of Justin & Evelyn about the honeymoon being over.

Had to laugh when Dani said he was going to help her with the kids. I wondered where their father(s) are. She says he makes her a better person; I really do not see that. She has to be one of the most immature women I've seen. If I was Dani; I would have annulled the marriage & turned him in. I hope her sister & brother in law have made phone calls.

Mohamed left when the lights got shut off. He came back to use the computer; told the producer he is free to come & go as he pleases. There wasn't much more then that except the sound quality was horrible.

I'm dying to know about the reunion & how what he says in the teaser clip will either be he now loves her or thought he would but doesn't. I never noticed that when Dani says I love you; he actually says it back. No emotion to it...

The attorney forgot to tell him that not only is he responsible for what she does; she is responsible for what he does. I had found a post on Dani's old wall where she was looking for people to support him for his green card. I assume he still doesn't have it.

Old 12-27-2014, 06:51 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,032,217 times
Can't wait for the reunion,they are casting for season 3 already! Oh Goody!!!

Old 12-28-2014, 07:54 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,836 times
They had a marathon today and now the reunion is on.

I can't remember the names (don't really pay attention) but the couple with the girl from Brazil and the guy who lives with his father. How CREEPY is this guy???? He strikes me immediately as a sex offender/pedophile. Not to mention, he is so cruel to her! Leaving her alone while he knows she has no family/friends here and it's not like they live in a city where she can just go out and see things. Then he takes her to some auction and just dumps her off to the side to wait while he is doing his thing. Oh, and here comes the nasty/creepy/scumbag brother saying they should have a bachelor party and completely disrespecting her right in front of him and he says and does nothing. I still can't believe she married him. Ick. I hope she gets her GC quickly so she can dump him and make her own life.

Old 12-28-2014, 09:44 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
I think the reunion sucked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
They had a marathon today and now the reunion is on.

I can't remember the names (don't really pay attention) but the couple with the girl from Brazil and the guy who lives with his father. How CREEPY is this guy???? He strikes me immediately as a sex offender/pedophile. Not to mention, he is so cruel to her! Leaving her alone while he knows she has no family/friends here and it's not like they live in a city where she can just go out and see things. Then he takes her to some auction and just dumps her off to the side to wait while he is doing his thing. Oh, and here comes the nasty/creepy/scumbag brother saying they should have a bachelor party and completely disrespecting her right in front of him and he says and does nothing. I still can't believe she married him. Ick. I hope she gets her GC quickly so she can dump him and make her own life.
She actually married him twice. The 1st time in FL before the Vegas wedding; apparently I'm Hitch Biatch meant more then just his last name. I didn't understand why they had them on before they married

What about Justin & Evelyn? You mentioned them 1st but never said anything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV