Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2015, 05:47 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times

Advertisements

Evelin & Justin> boring but they will probably make it for the log haul. I think TLC made up the drama with the sister in law. They all seem to like her now.

Chelsea aka hippie girl & Yamir aka poprocks boyband> They are starcrossed lovers right now. I hope it lasts. Fast forward 5 years. If he is still working in the meat packing company I don't think she will be his flower. Being a rock star in his country was huge for him. I don't think he is talented enough to make it on the Voice, American Idol or any of those type shows so I doubt he will have a singing career that pays the bills. It was weird to me that her Mom didn't have her dress done til the last minute.

Cassia & Jason> There is more to that couple than we are shown. I follow them on twitter and they are a really cute couple and seemingly in love and devoted. I definitely think they will make it

Daya & Brett> I don't know what to think. I also folow them on twitter. She does alot of singing on there and they seem very happily married. Time will tell.

Amy & Danny> He is very cute and she is a pretty girl. Their kids will get some good genes. That marriage will be a work in progress but due to their religious beliefs I see it lasting too.

Had to leave the best for last

Mohammed & Danielle> I do not like this Tunisia Rat. He clearly is here for the Green Card. There is a site all about his type called the TunisianLoveRats Apparently this is common in this culture. He fits the description of what they go after . He disgusts me quite frankly. If the INS isn't all over this then they suck. She is pitiful for lack of a better word. She is going to be hurt in more ways than her feelings. She might have scammed him but before it is over he will take her for all he can and more and if he thinks the INS might possibly doubt their marriage is real he will use that ugly one eyed snake of his to reproduce. (I think I just vomited alittle bit in my mouth) That makes the INS at least know they slept together once. They need to neuter that dog asap!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2015, 06:24 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,176,140 times
Danielle seems a little old for having kids, but I may be wrong. That said what will the INS do? Danielle will swear up and down that he loves her, and they're going to work it out if they go to court. He'll show slightly more interest in the run up to it to be sure she does so unless she gets declared legally incompetent tit will be hard to make a case to deport him, Mohammed is at least having to work a whole lot harder for this than he expected.

Old 01-01-2015, 06:39 PM

Alot of people are tweeting the INS that it is a scam. I don't know if they care.

Old 01-01-2015, 06:46 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,176,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Alot of people are tweeting the INS that it is a scam. I don't know if they care.
Yes, but a lot of people aren't married to him. The one who is will say it is a real marriage so what can a court do? It isn't like he's moved several states away or something. He can say they're having trouble but trying to work it out, and she will back him up on that.

Old 01-01-2015, 06:56 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
Yes, but a lot of people aren't married to him. The one who is will say it is a real marriage so what can a court do? It isn't like he's moved several states away or something. He can say they're having trouble but trying to work it out, and she will back him up on that.
Sorry but she's a needy fool & at some point its going to hit her that Mohammed has gotten her deeper in debt. She obviously knows what people say about her/ them. You would think she watched the show too!

There's no way she can even have kids. I'd almost put money on it. I feel she's older mid 40's

Old 01-01-2015, 07:00 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,614,945 times
Quote:
Amy & Danny> He is very cute and she is a pretty girl. Their kids will get some good genes. That marriage will be a work in progress but due to their religious beliefs I see it lasting too.

She's his beard.

Old 01-01-2015, 07:34 PM

I have a gay brother in law and I asked him. I have a pretty good gaydar too. He thinks he is just prissy but not gay kinda like Jon Cryer. I don't think he is gay just not well seasoned with the girls. JMO

Old 01-02-2015, 08:10 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,738,013 times
Quote:
Cassia & Jason> There is more to that couple than we are shown. I follow them on twitter and they are a really cute couple and seemingly in love and devoted. I definitely think they will make it.
After seeing her twitter, it shows what I believe would be the real side of them. The photos from her first wedding were gorgeous and she was actually wearing an appropriate dress. Seems to me like that one that she wore in Vegas was probably per TLC's request.

It was also very telling to see the photo of all of the couples in NYC... Mo wasn't in the photo! Possible he was taking it, but also possible that he wasn't there at all because I'm sure they could have grabbed someone to get them all.

Old 01-02-2015, 03:29 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
can someone post their twitter?

Old 01-02-2015, 03:32 PM

@Cassia__Tavares Cassia

@hitch4life Jason
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV