Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2017, 05:55 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
He is an engineer. He must have found a job with an oil rig in the gulf or something.
Meaning, she probably wasn't making it "big" in Miami where they could live on the incomes they had. Miami is expensive to live in and I doubt Pao would have wanted to live where they could afford.

Given the fact that modeling agency seemed really questionable and that Pao's looks are a dime a dozen down there, she probably got bit modeling jobs.

I wonder what type of job she had before. Like they say in the fashion world, "one day your in, the next day your out", same goes with modeling, I think. Only the best survive in both industries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2017, 07:38 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Boy that Antonio is rude to Courtney and I feel like she should maybe get back on a plane and try again in the usa and stop looking overseas . He cares only for himself and he completely ignored her . First off she should get her own hotel and then tell him to forget her and hop back on a plane and go back to Orlando . Money aint everything . She should have told the producers I want out now ,.

Old 09-17-2017, 05:50 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
I have to say, there is something so terribly sad about these people, most of them Americans, running all over the globe, looking for love. Paul, the young naive girl who already feels used... even Darcey. They seem to exude that cosmic loneliness that's so prevalent today.

Maybe what they're really looking for is companionship. Whatever it is, I hope they find it.

Old 09-18-2017, 12:55 PM

278 posts, read 252,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Boy that Antonio is rude to Courtney and I feel like she should maybe get back on a plane and try again in the usa and stop looking overseas . He cares only for himself and he completely ignored her . First off she should get her own hotel and then tell him to forget her and hop back on a plane and go back to Orlando . Money aint everything . She should have told the producers I want out now ,.
Yep! He's a total, clueless,conceited douche, who has no idea how to treat a woman!
You can tell he's used to short term hookups! He's 100% selfish. He's got a good 20
years to grow up(if he ever does)!

She should have booked herself a hotel room, and tell him, no, you can come to me, if you want to see me!

Courtney, Antonio, is showing you, who is really is believe him!
He's not even boyfriend material, let alone husband material!
Go home! Plenty of good guys in the good ole, USA!

Old 09-19-2017, 11:09 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,886 times
The guy made that girl get checked for STD's but, did he get tested himself? She should have made him get checked as well.

I feel like I've seen that Darcey chick on another reality show. It was a copycat of Jersey Shore or some show like that. It could have been someone who looks like her. She keeps talking about babies and crap. She is going to scare the guy away!!

Old 09-19-2017, 12:10 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
Paul took a test for STD's and was clear - they didn't show it on tv bc it's all scripted and apparently wasn't exciting enough -

I read somewhere that Darcy was on 2 previous reality shows - one about twins, with her then-husband and their 2 young kids and her twin sister, her husband and their 2 young kids - saw a photo of them and she sure looked different (before plastic surgery) - the other show was some millionaire bachelor dating show - never watched either show, prob. in my busier days, lol. I do agree that while she's very nice, she comes across as desperate and it's probably just a matter of time before she and the young dude (can't think of his name now) go their separate ways, she comes across as overly insecure and he comes across as very nice but it's prob. a matter of time before he loses his patience

Old 09-19-2017, 12:29 PM

8,497 posts, read 6,902,842 times
This whole business with Paul is one of the most repugnant stories I've seen on TLC. His level of condescension and superiority towards this girl is glaring. He's a third world bottom feeder who thinks he's going to marry a meek submissive brown skinned slave / sex partner who will obey him without question. No American women of any race would give him a second look.

Old 09-19-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Paul took a test for STD's and was clear - they didn't show it on tv bc it's all scripted and apparently wasn't exciting enough -

I read somewhere that Darcy was on 2 previous reality shows - one about twins, with her then-husband and their 2 young kids and her twin sister, her husband and their 2 young kids - saw a photo of them and she sure looked different (before plastic surgery) - the other show was some millionaire bachelor dating show - never watched either show, prob. in my busier days, lol. I do agree that while she's very nice, she comes across as desperate and it's probably just a matter of time before she and the young dude (can't think of his name now) go their separate ways, she comes across as overly insecure and he comes across as very nice but it's prob. a matter of time before he loses his patience

they have already broken up it was all over some starcasm where they showed her blog and she put up there I'm back and I'm done sort of thing . So her and jesse broke up and honestly it must be hard to keep that crap going I would have been so peed too . Oh well some things are just not meant to be and she and jesse are not meant to be . I think she should find someone her own age to go out with really . Yes she was on all those shows .

Old 09-19-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
This whole business with Paul is one of the most repugnant stories I've seen on TLC. His level of condescension and superiority towards this girl is glaring. He's a third world bottom feeder who thinks he's going to marry a meek submissive brown skinned slave / sex partner who will obey him without question. No American women of any race would give him a second look.

Plus he has a record for arson and domestic violence . yeah a real winner there .

Old 09-19-2017, 07:11 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post

Please. They deserve each other, and they're both users. The men wouldn't know what to do with a woman, and the women all apparently went to that "Golddigger School": Pose for booty shots for the reel-in, then coo I love you I love you I love you on meeting. And it has NADA to do with the color of their skin.

This is a collision of fools. Believe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV