Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2020, 01:28 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,519,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I was going to say I could not do that even for a green card. But of course I've never had to live like Rose lives so maybe in her situation I would be desperate enough. I would think she could have found a better option, though.
You might not do it for a green card, but would you do it for a future for your child?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2020, 02:00 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,948,846 times
Going to So Cal and San Diego from Rose's hometown? That's a pretty decent jump in living standards. I am sure she goggled life in San Diego and how desirable it is.

Old 04-09-2020, 06:25 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
You might not do it for a green card, but would you do it for a future for your child?
I'd have to find another option. I'm sure Ed is not the only San Diego man who would marry an attractive young girl from the Philippines.

Old 04-09-2020, 07:10 PM

16,076 posts, read 21,154,079 times
RE: Rose and Ed, they remind me a bit of Annie and David. That was one relationship that I found odd too, but from all accounts they are still together and making it work. Maybe if you come from a culture of arranged marriages or something along those lines you're more likely to look at marriage as a trade off instead of as a romantic relationship. You're prepared to look past the negatives if the positives are more of a benefit to you.

Old 04-10-2020, 06:32 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
Rose lives in such poverty and yet has perfect teeth.

Old 04-10-2020, 11:40 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
90 Day Fiancé's Robert and Anny Are Expecting Their First Child Together - by Chris Harnick | Thu., Apr. 9, 2020 6:00 AM
Quote:
The 90 Day Fiancé family is growing. E! News can exclusively reveal Robert and Anny, who were featured in season seven of the hit TLC series, are expecting a baby.

I just found this article about Ed and Rose

Are Big Ed and Rose Still Together After '90 Day Fiance: Before The 90 Days?'

Spoiler
Quote:
Fans seemed convinced that the pair had split since the show as Big Ed's Instagram account doesn't have much to say about the relationship. A lack of photos including Rose led some to believe they are no longer together.

At the end of March, though, there was a major reason to doubt the couple really lasted. Photos that seem to be of Rose wearing an engagement ring, and with a man named Ejhay were reported by Soap Dirt on March 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
Going to So Cal and San Diego from Rose's hometown? That's a pretty decent jump in living standards. I am sure she goggled life in San Diego and how desirable it is.
Agree. I guess we'll see if their relationship lasts long enough for her to come to the US. She's also said she wants more kids; Ed doesn't which could kill their relationship. Hopefully he has that discussion with her before he proposes. If he does end up bringing her to the US, will she be happy enough with Ed who I'm sure will be a great provider for Prince or will she look for someone else with more money or whatever?

Quote:
I'd have to find another option. I'm sure Ed is not the only San Diego man who would marry an attractive young girl from the Philippines.
Agree but why hasn't she found one yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
RE: Rose and Ed, they remind me a bit of Annie and David. That was one relationship that I found odd too, but from all accounts they are still together and making it work. Maybe if you come from a culture of arranged marriages or something along those lines you're more likely to look at marriage as a trade off instead of as a romantic relationship. You're prepared to look past the negatives if the positives are more of a benefit to you.
The difference between Annie and David and Rosemarie and Ed is that they were together a few years before they started filming the show. They both worked for his friend that has money in Thailand, he has a business there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I have to wonder why

Last edited by Roselvr; 04-10-2020 at 12:09 PM..

Old 04-10-2020, 02:17 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Seems like Rose is more OK with her hometown because she grew up in it and that's what she knows.. so its not too bad for her..but for Ed who came from nice San Diego, he's gonna feel it more.

Rose seems to have the attitude of "this is how we do it" and she seems happy to be there, in a way, happy with family.

funny when she called Ed a big baby, in a way she is stronger than he, she is not worried about the electricity, rain, rainwater trickling in thru the roof, etc.

Old 04-12-2020, 08:40 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
I think Dave and Rose should get together.

Old 04-12-2020, 09:02 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
She's hot. Filipinos are really big on hygiene.

Old 04-12-2020, 09:03 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Quote:
I think Dave and Rose should get together.
Why would you subject him on her? He has the personality of oatmeal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV