Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2020, 12:38 PM

50,388 posts, read 64,034,538 times

Advertisements

If any of you get Nexflix, there’s a series called Love is Blind, which is kind of the same idea as 90 Day Fiancé, but blessedly sped up, and seemingly more normal people so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2020, 06:23 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,104,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
If any of you get Nexflix, there’s a series called Love is Blind, which is kind of the same idea as 90 Day Fiancé, but blessedly sped up, and seemingly more normal people so far.
Binged watched it 2 weeks, nope, they're just as insane as 90DF. lol

Old 03-30-2020, 01:34 AM

3,255 posts, read 2,342,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Has David ever verbally had a conversation with that fake chic, or was it all reading text back and forth online? He makes it sound like they've been talking for many years, but if its just sending texts and messages without actually speaking, then it could be anyone, even a man using a fake personality.
Exactly. It could be just like Yolanda's guy, another Nigerian scammer. Over the 7 years, he has sent her $100,00!

Old 03-30-2020, 02:48 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Big Ed has definitely been out of the dating scene for quite awhile if he thinks sex and foot rubs are in the same neighborhood. Totally different frequencies. Foot rubs or massages of any type lead to a nap, or at most a good nights sleep, not intercourse.

What did Stephanie expect from Rainbrow Brite, a girl next-door type with conservative values? OF COURSE they would be topless and oil painting with their nipples within seven days of meeting one another! Stephanie is silly for thinking otherwise.

Where have I seen the Baby girl and Usman story before, but done a lot better?

Lastly, i'm tired of them teasing us with Tom and Darcey, she has been walking up to Tom at that restaurant now for over a month. Show us the goods! Kudos to Tom for losing the weight and getting a tan to look more like his photoshopped pictures.

Old 03-31-2020, 08:58 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
David has not had any other contact with Lana beyond texting on the App. It evidently made his hair fall out.

Zero chance anything comes of it besides another no-show.

I thought so, so he wants to marry a non-entity, something he never met nor talked to, and yet decides this is the love of his life.. If you think about it, all he has been doing is typing on his computer to an imaginary figure of his imagination. No reality but just him and his keyboard.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:31 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Big Ed has definitely been out of the dating scene for quite awhile if he thinks sex and foot rubs are in the same neighborhood. Totally different frequencies. Foot rubs or massages of any type lead to a nap, or at most a good nights sleep, not intercourse.

What did Stephanie expect from Rainbrow Brite, a girl next-door type with conservative values? OF COURSE they would be topless and oil painting with their nipples within seven days of meeting one another! Stephanie is silly for thinking otherwise.

Where have I seen the Baby girl and Usman story before, but done a lot better?

Lastly, i'm tired of them teasing us with Tom and Darcey, she has been walking up to Tom at that restaurant now for over a month. Show us the goods! Kudos to Tom for losing the weight and getting a tan to look more like his photoshopped pictures.
Well, since we were talking stereotypes in regard to Big Ed, massage might have another connotation in Asia. Rose looked completely freaked out in the promo.

Tom and Darcey are the new Azan and Nicole - drag it out forever, but nothing is going to happen.

I'm a little disappointed for Stephanie and the other girl. They seemed like a good match when they met in the airport.

Old 03-31-2020, 04:10 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,359,415 times
Need to tell it like it is. Forget political correctness. Ed is physically repulsive and any young girl would only be looking for a wallet and a green card. Period. Ditto with Las Vegas David, 60 year old man in toupee and 24 year old Ukrainian girl. Ditto Usman and Lisa, but the reverse. He thinks she is the ticket to American fame and she thinks she knows how to manage his career.

Tom and Darcey? Both fame whores. Darcey is the very definition of desperate, blowsy (look it up) and needy middle aged woman. So tacky and slutty with bosoms out to here and Frederick's of Hollywood outfits. Not "all about her kids" as she says. It's all about her and her fading sexuality.

Why do I watch this dreck?

Old 04-01-2020, 11:31 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Need to tell it like it is. Forget political correctness. Ed is physically repulsive and any young girl would only be looking for a wallet and a green card. Period. Ditto with Las Vegas David, 60 year old man in toupee and 24 year old Ukrainian girl. Ditto Usman and Lisa, but the reverse. He thinks she is the ticket to American fame and she thinks she knows how to manage his career.

Tom and Darcey? Both fame whores. Darcey is the very definition of desperate, blowsy (look it up) and needy middle aged woman. So tacky and slutty with bosoms out to here and Frederick's of Hollywood outfits. Not "all about her kids" as she says. It's all about her and her fading sexuality.

Why do I watch this dreck?
I agree. I think Rosemarie is using him for money and to get to the US. The big one will be if they even have sex when he's ready or if she will put it off. I wasn't surprised that she made him wait 45 minutes; I knew she was going to show up. I highly doubt she could get home on her own. Who knows if she even has her over night bag or whatever she brought..

I'm also not surprised that David's girl was a no show. At least he didn't sit there all day waiting for her. He thinks he's going to drive to her town to find her because she gave him an address at some point. I can't wait to see that.

Usman is using her for sure. His sights are set on being a famous rapper in the US. Good luck to him.

I'm so over Darcey. Did I see a commercial with Jesse for the next season of fiance? I hope not. I'm so over him too.

Old 04-01-2020, 11:52 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,194,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I agree. I think Rosemarie is using him for money and to get to the US. The big one will be if they even have sex when he's ready or if she will put it off. I wasn't surprised that she made him wait 45 minutes; I knew she was going to show up. I highly doubt she could get home on her own. Who knows if she even has her over night bag or whatever she brought..

I'm also not surprised that David's girl was a no show. At least he didn't sit there all day waiting for her. He thinks he's going to drive to her town to find her because she gave him an address at some point. I can't wait to see that.

Usman is using her for sure. His sights are set on being a famous rapper in the US. Good luck to him.

I'm so over Darcey. Did I see a commercial with Jesse for the next season of fiance? I hope not. I'm so over him too.
Take a shot every time Darcy mentions her EX Jesse!

I really hope Tom gives her an appreciation ring.

The music industry really needs the auto tune talents of Usman.

Lastly Geoffrey and Varia. The quick to anger, married 4 times, reports of domestic abuse Geoffrey who has a friend back home in Tennessee who wants to be with him. Why?

Old 04-01-2020, 02:54 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
I have missed watching the last 2 weeks, long story- hoping to catch it on demand- but it looks like I am barely behind what with all the replay of last week and replay of last week and replay of last week OH and coming attraction tease.

Great comments all! I cannot rep several of you but your comments are awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV