Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2020, 01:22 PM

3,253 posts, read 2,338,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Is it me or is there like zero chemistry between Coltee and Jessica?
What on earth would she find appealing about him? His man boobs? His ugly legs? His less than scintillating personality? The fact that his best friend is his mother who he still lives with at age 35? The fact that he has 6 cats he likes to dress up and at one time he had 15 cats?

Sorry, I don't find anything attractive about him. Jessica's looking for a way to stay in the US and Coltee is the best she could do. Pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2020, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I don't think Asuelu is autistic. I just think he's devoid of personality and he's basically a manchild.

I don't fault him for his chauvinistic views. He doesn't know any better. It's still very much the way in Samoa. But he needs to be open to the fact that the way life is in Samoa isn't the way life is in the US. He chose to marry an American and move to the US. He shouldn't expect his life will look very Samoan.
Don't men in Samoa work full time and provide for their family? Asuelu doesn't make enough money for his family to have their own place to live.

Old 07-08-2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
They tote them in a “poke” lol.
Yes, they tote groceries but I haven't heard that term for babies.

Old 07-08-2020, 01:34 PM

>>I wonder where Asuelu went when he got on the bus and left. My guess is back to Utah.<<<

Back to his inlaws house? How long are they going to put up with his lazy loser?

Old 07-08-2020, 01:36 PM

>>There's as much chemistry as a brother and sister. Obviously it didn't last long. She only wanted sex and a green card<<<

How do we know it didn't last long? Why would a pretty young woman in America have any trouble getting sex? Most young men would be happy to oblige.

Old 07-08-2020, 04:06 PM

16,421 posts, read 12,510,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
I thought it was $90K over the 5 years he'd 'known' her.
According to the article in the post before mine:

Quote:
Over the course of five years, Caesar says he spent “about $90,000 a year” on Maria.

Old 07-09-2020, 04:51 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
I thought it was $90K over the 5 years he'd 'known' her.
That's what he originally said. I posted an article a week or so ago where he claims it was $90k a year now. He's saying $800 every 2 weeks which doesn't amount to $90k a year. He's a liar IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I love how Asuelo says not a word, just grabs his bags, finds a bus and rides away. I don't really blame him, though. With the entire family against him, he already lost the war. He should just ride all the way back to Samoa and tell his wife he will come back once she tells her parents to butt out of their marriage.
I honestly don't think it went down the way we saw.

Asuelu wanted to see his family with the kids, he didn't care about the measles out-break; he thought the vaccine would be enough to protect everyone.

Quote:
What on earth would she find appealing about him? His man boobs? His ugly legs? His less than scintillating personality? The fact that his best friend is his mother who he still lives with at age 35? The fact that he has 6 cats he likes to dress up and at one time he had 15 cats?

Sorry, I don't find anything attractive about him. Jessica's looking for a way to stay in the US and Coltee is the best she could do. Pathetic.
He wouldn't be a bad looking guy if he wasn't so over weight. I don't mind that he takes care of his mother. She probably can't afford to live alone. The cats would be a deal breaker for me.

Quote:
Don't men in Samoa work full time and provide for their family? Asuelu doesn't make enough money for his family to have their own place to live.
I do wonder if that was brought up on the car ride when he said American women have it easy. I know TLC edited it way down.

I doubt he needs to work more then part time with the income from the show since they did pillow talk and now this season, so they're on their 3rd season.

Quote:
>>I wonder where Asuelu went when he got on the bus and left. My guess is back to Utah.<<<

Back to his inlaws house? How long are they going to put up with his lazy loser?
I wondered if he went back to Utah

Quote:
>>There's as much chemistry as a brother and sister. Obviously it didn't last long. She only wanted sex and a green card<<<

How do we know it didn't last long? Why would a pretty young woman in America have any trouble getting sex? Most young men would be happy to oblige.
I posted an article about Colt and Jess not working out. I believe he's with Vanessa.

Quote:
According to the article in the post before mine:
Quoting my article reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
We forgot one, The Family Chantel. The article below doesn't say much except the writer wonders if it has been canceled. I never watched it. Then add to it the new spin off of Darcey and Stacey.

Has TLC's 'The Family Chantel' Been Canceled?

Last season on the show Angela said another wife isn't an option for Michael. They were sitting at the hotel pool, she asked him to tell the truth on whether he will be happy if they do not have a child together because she said taking another wife or seeking out another woman to have a child is out of the question.

I posted the article below on the 19th where Angela said if Usman loved Lisa he wouldn't be thinking of taking another wife.

The reality is that Michael may not ever get to the US because immigration from Nigeria has stopped. Michael will have to move to another country that's allowed like Avery and Omar who's from Syria which is another country the US doesn't accept immigrants from

'90 Day Fiancé': Caesar Mack Shares the Actual Reason Maria Felt She Needed an Allowance
Quote:
And then she was like, ‘In order to be with me, you’ve got to give me about $800 every two weeks.’ And she was like, ‘Cause I don’t want to work in this country and if I work in the country it’s not going to be good for me because it’s corrupt.’ That’s what she was telling me. She was like, ‘Hey, I just can’t work in this country like that. And if I do work somewhere else, our relationship is over. So if I leave the country then our relationship is over.’ And then that was it,” he said.

In addition to the allowance request, Casar says Maria asked him to help her pay some of her bills

Over the course of five years, Caesar says he spent “about $90,000 a year” on Maria

Old 07-09-2020, 06:12 AM

Quote:
That's what he originally said. I posted an article a week or so ago where he claims it was $90k a year now. He's saying $800 every 2 weeks which doesn't amount to $90k a year. He's a liar IMO
I don't know if it's $90k a year, but I'm sure there were other expenses on top of the $800 every two weeks. But even that much ... I don't know how a nail tech in eastern NC could afford that plus his own expenses. I think he's lying too.

Quote:
He wouldn't be a bad looking guy if he wasn't so over weight. I don't mind that he takes care of his mother. She probably can't afford to live alone. The cats would be a deal breaker for me.
Purely from a looks standpoint, he does have a fairly handsome (though slightly derpy) face. But then he opens his mouth. Bleh.

Old 07-09-2020, 06:45 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
I don't know if it's $90k a year, but I'm sure there were other expenses on top of the $800 every two weeks. But even that much ... I don't know how a nail tech in eastern NC could afford that plus his own expenses. I think he's lying too.
He has to be lying. You figure if he sent her $2,000 a month times 12 months surely doesn't equal $90k; it's not even 1/2 of $90k. I'll be shocked if he even made $90k in a year.

Quote:
Purely from a looks standpoint, he does have a fairly handsome (though slightly derpy) face. But then he opens his mouth. Bleh.
There are some shots of Colt where he doesn't look bad; then as you say, he opens his mouth lol I surely wouldn't date him. Syngin is more of my type if I was younger. My BF when I was 16 had the same haircut but he was Polish. I wish my son would have gotten that hair cut, it would look good on him too but he prefers long hair with a pony tail. Short hair doesn't look good on him.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:32 AM

Quote:
He has to be lying. You figure if he sent her $2,000 a month times 12 months surely doesn't equal $90k; it's not even 1/2 of $90k. I'll be shocked if he even made $90k in a year.
I'd be shocked if he made $40k in a year.

Quote:
There are some shots of Colt where he doesn't look bad; then as you say, he opens his mouth lol I surely wouldn't date him. Syngin is more of my type if I was younger. My BF when I was 16 had the same haircut but he was Polish. I wish my son would have gotten that hair cut, it would look good on him too but he prefers long hair with a pony tail. Short hair doesn't look good on him.
Physically speaking, Andrei is more my type. But he's another one that opens his mouth and ruins it. BLECH!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV