Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2020, 10:53 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,104,809 times

Advertisements

Andrrrrrrrrrrrei is proof that it's not just American millennials that are self absorbed and entitled. And Avery was completely wasted in Strikes Back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2020, 08:22 AM

96 posts, read 65,270 times
I thought the 90D Strikes Back was a one-time special- but it's a series? I can't imagine it will be interesting for very long.

However, Big Ed was pretty funny and I like that he can handle his condition with humor.

Old 06-23-2020, 09:37 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevogal View Post
I thought the 90D Strikes Back was a one-time special- but it's a series? I can't imagine it will be interesting for very long.

However, Big Ed was pretty funny and I like that he can handle his condition with humor.
I didn't see it. I watched the other way then went to sleep. I don't even remember the other way now lol

I just looked at the recording of B90, I think it's a one time thing because there's no other episodes showing

Old 06-23-2020, 05:35 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
The B80 show is the most stupid I ever saw. They watch their own episode and the pillow talk people then comment on social media posts.

I'll be shocked if it's a hit. Rose needs to go

Old 06-23-2020, 08:05 PM

3,255 posts, read 2,342,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Andrrrrrrrrrrrei is proof that it's not just American millennials that are self absorbed and entitled. And Avery was completely wasted in Strikes Back.
Yes she was either stoned or drunk or possibly both. Did she think no one would notice?

Old 06-23-2020, 09:13 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
so today, i watched the Monday episode that came on yesterday. i was able to watch it.. thinking about the one with Colt, and Larissa, and that couple Sinjin and the other coo coo person who made him live in a shed.

Well, the Other Way seems to be calm and normal.. I dont care for these over the top proud screaming Larissa which make it unwatchable. I really prefer when i have had a hard day to relax and watch these shows and it has a really good story line. without annoying loud people screaming (larissa). Also Larissa is a total b.s'er. so i dont care for that.

But i really enjoy watching the people go over to other counties.

I do feel their pain though, i know when Deaven meets Jihoon, and finds out he still has stayed a little boy and nnot found a house nor proper job, her life is going to be harder. she had it pretty nice in Utah. ugh. on the other hand, Jihoon is now going to have to take care of 4 people in his famiy (him, Deaven and two kids).. wow i dont think he will ever do the right thing. his little boy side is too strong.

the other chick Brittney going to Jordan, that guy's temper is pretty hot. Its normal for him, but to me, its too hot and not in a good way. She has to convert to Muslim, i would not be able to do that since religion to me is not just like wearing pants vs a dress, but its more major and too much cultural differnce. She is going to miss her alcohol. or have to sneak it.

Old 06-23-2020, 10:43 PM

3,255 posts, read 2,342,420 times
Deaven needs to go back to Utah and stay there. She's given Jihoon plenty of chances and he's done nothing. Her kids need to be back in Utah with stability of their grandparent's house.

Old 06-23-2020, 11:53 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
so today, i watched the Monday episode that came on yesterday. i was able to watch it.. thinking about the one with Colt, and Larissa, and that couple Sinjin and the other coo coo person who made him live in a shed.

Well, the Other Way seems to be calm and normal.. I dont care for these over the top proud screaming Larissa which make it unwatchable. I really prefer when i have had a hard day to relax and watch these shows and it has a really good story line. without annoying loud people screaming (larissa). Also Larissa is a total b.s'er. so i dont care for that.

But i really enjoy watching the people go over to other counties.

I do feel their pain though, i know when Deaven meets Jihoon, and finds out he still has stayed a little boy and nnot found a house nor proper job, her life is going to be harder. she had it pretty nice in Utah. ugh. on the other hand, Jihoon is now going to have to take care of 4 people in his famiy (him, Deaven and two kids).. wow i dont think he will ever do the right thing. his little boy side is too strong.

the other chick Brittney going to Jordan, that guy's temper is pretty hot. Its normal for him, but to me, its too hot and not in a good way. She has to convert to Muslim, i would not be able to do that since religion to me is not just like wearing pants vs a dress, but its more major and too much cultural differnce. She is going to miss her alcohol. or have to sneak it.
That is the couple I think is probably a fix or both are doing it for clout. Liberal non-religious black female falls for very traditional strict Muslim male. Just what the hell kinda convos did they have where these differences DIDN’T rear their ugly head? This is gonna get ugly and I think it’s probably by design.

Old 06-23-2020, 11:58 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevogal View Post
Talk about beating a dead horse. You’ve tenderized the carcass enough, eat the thing and call it a 90 day season. I am at least happy Yolanda’s kids have more sense than her at least.

Old 06-24-2020, 06:25 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
That is the couple I think is probably a fix or both are doing it for clout. Liberal non-religious black female falls for very traditional strict Muslim male. Just what the hell kinda convos did they have where these differences DIDN’T rear their ugly head? This is gonna get ugly and I think it’s probably by design.
This is the couple to watch this season. That was pretty intense and if I were her, I would turn around and find the next flight back to America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV