Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2020, 07:58 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I'd be shocked if he made $40k in a year.
Agree with that. I doubt he sent her $24k in one year because I doubted he made twice that.

Quote:
Physically speaking, Andrei is more my type. But he's another one that opens his mouth and ruins it. BLECH!!
He's not a bad looking guy. Huge turn off that he won't work for her dad to earn his way. I had a feeling he was going to be like that. At least Syngin has been bar tending from what I've read. Once he came off of those high dreams he had lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2020, 07:04 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,647,873 times
what a nasty dude!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNfBYp3x4wg

Old 07-11-2020, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I watched it last night. She's on my last nerve. She's really trying too hard to be funny. She didn't know what the purple bra was? I saw an article a week or so ago that I didn't post.

Obviously she saw how nasty her room looked on TV so she did upgrades. She painted it pink and got new bedding. I think they did something with the roof too. It was going to drive me nuts, I had to find it to post.

She's claiming Ed was only with her for a paycheck and fame. I don't believe that for a minute.

He had just flown for how long? She says he smelled sour? She blamed it on the mayo. Pretty sure he doesn't do that every day and he rinses it out. She's obviously never heard of using mayo to condition hair.

'90 Day Fiancé': Rose Vega Gives Fans a Tour of Her House

Quote:
Rose’s house has changed

In a new video on her YouTube, Vega gave fans a tour of her house. She has updated a lot since viewers last saw her home. When her house was featured on the show, it didn’t have windows or doors. Now, Vega has decorated the home with furniture and new flooring. The house also has a door now. She has even added some small decorative items around the house like her aloe vera plant. Since appearing on the show, Vega has also purchased a nice mattress for her and her son.

Of course, Vega could not complete the whole tour without mentioning her ex.

She revealed in the video that she painted her walls pink to make the house more positive and remove the bad spirits that Brown brought with him.

“He acts like a baby but is indeed a grown man,” she said.

Of course, Vega could not complete the whole tour without mentioning her ex.

She revealed in the video that she painted her walls pink to make the house more positive and remove the bad spirits that Brown brought with him.

Old 07-11-2020, 07:03 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,057 times
The way Colt talks reminds me of the guy who used to host Cheaters, Joey Greco. They should bring that show back and have him host it.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:14 PM

3,252 posts, read 2,337,656 times
If they really do a spin off with Darcey and her sister, I'll never watch it. They just aren't very interesting.

Tom's been pretty good lately, quite funny. But I could live the rest of my life quite happily without every seeing Darcey cry again.

Old 07-13-2020, 12:51 PM

16,421 posts, read 12,507,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
If they really do a spin off with Darcey and her sister, I'll never watch it. They just aren't very interesting.

Tom's been pretty good lately, quite funny. But I could live the rest of my life quite happily without every seeing Darcey cry again.
AGREED!

Can we all agree not to watch the show? If no one watches, maybe the silicone twins will fade into oblivion?

Old 07-13-2020, 01:04 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,020 times
Quote:
AGREED!

Can we all agree not to watch the show? If no one watches, maybe the silicone twins will fade into oblivion?
I'm in. Truthfully, I think I'm about done with the whole franchise.

Old 07-13-2020, 06:20 PM

6,149 posts, read 4,514,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I'm in. Truthfully, I think I'm about done with the whole franchise.

Nope, I'm still addicted to the franchise, but definitely agree not to watch Darcey & Co.

Old 07-13-2020, 09:14 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,057 times
Quote:
AGREED!

I'm down! Stacey doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Darcey but I'm not gonna watch it.

Old 07-14-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post

Their show, Darcey and Stacey is a done deal, I posted about it maybe a month ago. Darcey & Stacey premieres Sunday, August 16, at 10:00 p.m. ET. So far they're only showing commercials with the name of the show. Darcey's name is in tan, Stacey's is in pink. It's going to focus on them and their family who we've never met. Stacey's fiance I believe is already in the US, so he will be on it too. I hear Darcey is dating someone from Europe, Bulgaria I think.

I've read that Tom and his sister are booked for Pillow Talk. People are wondering if they will do PT for Darcey and Stacey's new show. I don't watch PT but if I did, I surely wouldn't if Tom and his sister are on it watching their show. Same with Jesse with his mother which I wonder if they'll also do. I won't watch him either.

I'll record it and give it a shot but I'm not hopeful that it's watchable but according to articles I've read, it's totally different then what we're used to seeing with the twins.
What To Expect From 90 Day Fiance's Darcey And Stacey Spinoff
Quote:
Darcey & Stacey will not only feature the twins, but also Darcey's teen daughters Aniko and Aspen as well as Darcey and Stacey's divorced parents Mike and Nancy. According to Darcey, it sounds like there's more fun to be had adding more of her family to the show, though audiences will decide that for themselves Sunday, August 16.

the TLC series will also feature Stacey's Albanian fiancé, Florian Sukaj. Darcey spoke about Florian and lightly acknowledged some potential drama that may surface in the series.

Don't look now, but it seems TLC is dreaming up new shows. Like we're not getting sick of the various ones? There will be a new one featuring Caribbean foreigners, and I'm also reading a game show type of show and lastly, one about the single women like the Darcey and Stacey spin off. I've read Molly has also been speaking to TLC about her fitting cast members with new bras.

’90 Day Fiance’: Three New Spinoffs Coming – Is it Too Much? July 12, 2020
Quote:
90 Day Fiance gears up for three new spinoffs based on the latest leaks. Currently, there are a handful of shows from the franchise. And, it’s reaching an over-saturation point for some fans.

....the production company behind the franchise plans to film and release three 90 Day Fiance spinoffs. And, one of them has a Caribbean theme. It’ll focus on people from the region as they try to make their relationships work with Americans. So, this is certainly something else to watch for eager followers.

Additional 90 Day Fiance leaks say there’s a game show coming featuring various couples and personalities. Right now, it’s anyone’s guess what the format will be. But, one thing certain is there are a lot of fun cast members to choose from. So, it’s certainly worth watching which familiar faces show up – and what the network has them do.

It’s possible they pull inspiration from classics like The Newlywed Game, where married couples compete against other pairs and answer some revealing questions. It’s also possible they go for a more competition-based show like Survivor or The Amazing Race. Either way, there’s a lot they can do with it.

In addition, there’s also a single gals program cooking for interested 90 Day Fiance watchers. Leaks say the new content focuses on single women....

Some possible returning stars include Darcey Silva, Molly Hopkins, and Danielle Jbali. So, that’s certainly something to tune in to when the new episodes air.

Currently, there isn’t a lot known about these new 90 Day Fiance shows. It seems like production is still in the early stages of putting things together based on the most recent leaks. But, the fact that they already reach out to potential stars means the ball is already rolling on these new projects.
Anna Campisi recently shared a garden tour with her 90 Day Fiance fans and followers. They’ve got quite an assortment of vegetables in their backyard – everything from zucchini and cucumber to cherry tomatoes. The pair even joked about who owns the garden. Both Mursel and wife Anna are adamant that the garden belongs to them individually.

...When Mursel first landed in America, they spoke almost exclusively through a phone translator app.....

Now, it looks like Mursel Mistanoglu sharpened his English skills. Today, he speaks in short, clear sentences. And, it’s clear his vocabulary’s much better. Plus, Mursel even understands the ins and outs of delivering a good punchline in English. Meanwhile, they didn’t have to use a translator app once in the recent update.

Anna Campisi said TLC made them use the translation app more than usual while filming 90 Day Fiance to add to the drama

Anna and Mursel are both still very active with beekeeping. Anna sells her honey at local farmers’ markets. And, she ships it out to online customers too....

Mursel Mistanoglu uses his woodworking skills to build pieces for their beekeeping business as well. You can see above he’s woodcrafting for the store they plan to open soon – with the help of Anna’s son, Gino.

’90 Day Fiance’: Check Out Hot Mama Debbie – See Throwback Pic of Colt’s Mom
Quote:
90 Day Fiance cast member Debbie Johnson shared a throwback picture and she was a stunning woman. Colt Johnson’s mother was quite the catch back in the day. Even though most TLC viewers know her as Colt’s mom, she had a lot going on years ago. The pic generates a lot of conversation among fans. What did she look like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV