Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2020, 08:13 AM

96 posts, read 65,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
Andrei is horrible. Why would Elizabeth want to marry him AGAIN?

I don't know their back story-how did they meet? And evidently they married in America-did they not have a large wedding that Daddy would pay for, like for her sisters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2020, 09:05 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevogal View Post
I don't know their back story-how did they meet? And evidently they married in America-did they not have a large wedding that Daddy would pay for, like for her sisters?
Pretty sure TLC paid for televised one

Old 07-25-2020, 05:13 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevogal;58718822[B
]I don't know their back story-how did they meet?[/B] And evidently they married in America-did they not have a large wedding that Daddy would pay for, like for her sisters?
I couldn't remember exactly how they met either. I do remember when they met he was in Ireland, working. ( Imagine that- Andrei working). I didn't remember though if she was just traveling there but the link below states that they actually met online on a dating app and then she went to meet him in Ireland.
He really looks different in the earlier pix.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019...90-day-fiance/

Old 07-25-2020, 09:22 AM

96 posts, read 65,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I couldn't remember exactly how they met either. I do remember when they met he was in Ireland, working. ( Imagine that- Andrei working). I didn't remember though if she was just traveling there but the link below states that they actually met online on a dating app and then she went to meet him in Ireland.

Thanks for this update! Answers some of my questions!

Old 07-25-2020, 01:11 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:

Thanks for posting it. Yeah, hard to believe he ever worked doing anything. I surely don't see him as a bouncer type.

You tube of Deaven and Jinhoon. You can see videos of her daughter to show she's not the untamed brat that 90 day fiance made her out to be.
’90 Day Fiance’: New Information About Armando’s Ex Wife’s Deadly Crash Comes to Light
Quote:
0 Day Fiance: The Other Way’s Armando Rubio revealed a tragic and heartbreaking story about his past.

It turns out that his spouse outed Armando to his mother who immediately cried over the news. He says that “pushed” him “back into the closet”. So, Armando Rubio didn’t discuss it with his parents until a recent 90 Day Fiance episode. After he came out to his then-wife, they decided to separate. Then, a few months later, she died in a terrible car wreck, leaving their daughter motherless.

What we didn’t originally know about Armando Rubio’s late wife is that she was really angry at him. This stemmed from him keeping his sexuality a secret for so long. Now, the 90 Day Fiance fan favorite recently spilled more details on his past. These are things Armando didn’t delve into on the show. It seems that she was angrier and more upset than he let on when he talked on the show.

Also, Armando Rubio from 90 Day Fiance revealed the day his ex died, they’d just had a divorce discussion that didn’t end well. According to Armando, he left to keep the peace. Later, he saw she was chasing him in her car. Then, she bumped his car from behind a couple of times and lost control of the vehicle. It flipped over, and the crash took her life. Armando also said she was pregnant again, doubling the heartbreak of the 90 Day Fiance single dad.

'90 Day Fiancé': Colt Calls Larissa 'Plastic,' Says He Believed She Changed Her Appearance to 'Escape ICE'
Quote:
In fact, while talking about her recent physical enhancements, Colt called Larissa “more plastic than woman,” and said he initially thought she was changing her appearance to “escape ICE.”

“I am really excited because I always watch movies, and I want to look like a Hollywood star,” Larissa says. “He (Colt) should pay, or he’ll never have sex with me anymore.”

“After I left Colt’s House, I lose weight,” Larissa says. “I did butt to make bigger. I did Botox. I did my nose. I did my lips. I did my cheekbones, I did my chin. I am a new woman, and I feel very happy.”

Larissa has been open about her passion for plastic surgery. In fact, in a recent Instagram Q & A with fans, she told fans she’d love to be part of a show about it.

In a recent interview with ET, Colt addressed Larissa’s extensive plastic surgery.

“She’s more plastic now than woman, honestly, at this point, I don’t understand it,” he says. “I don’t know the extent or to what degree she has planned for herself. I just hope by the end, she’s really happy with everything she’s done to herself and where she is at life.”

Colt then revealed that he initially believed Larissa was changing her appearance to fool immigration services after he rescinded her green card application.

“I don’t recognize the woman I married,” he said. “At first I thought she did it to escape ICE or something, I don’t know – I don’t recognize her. If I didn’t see her, I would probably not even recognize her on the street.”

Fans can see more of Colt and Larissa’s drama unfold on this season of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After.

“I don’t recognize the woman I married,” he said. “At first I thought she did it to escape ICE or something, I don’t know – I don’t recognize her. If I didn’t see her, I would probably not even recognize her on the street.”
90 Day Fiancé': Darcey Says Stacey's Fiancé Florian Was Caught in Pictures With Another Woman
Quote:
In the Darcey & Stacey preview, we get a little taste of the drama to come. Some of that drama involves Stacey’s relationship with her fiancé Florian. In the video, Darcey explains that Florian has been pictured with a woman with “barely any clothes on.”

Right now, [Florian] and I are really excited to see what the future holds for us,” she said. “I can confirm that his visa has been approved.”
90 Day Fiance’: Michael Jessen Gives Update on Ex-Wife Sarah’s Battle With Cancer
Quote:
90 Day Fiance alum Michael Jessen‘s ex-wife, Sarah Jessen continues her fight against cancer.

Michael said that Sarah “recently finished radiation therapy”. He added that the “prognosis is very positive,” which is definitely good news. Back in March, Sarah confirmed she has breast cancer and that she was going to have lymph node removal surgery.
’90 Day Fiance’ LEAK: Tarik Myers and Hazel Spotted Filming in America for TLC
Quote:
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days duo Tarik Myers and Hazel Cagalitan were seen filming in the United States. Fresh off another feud with his brother Dean Hashim about which one’s the attention grabber, it looks like Tarik’s captured the eye of Hazel – and the TLC cameras.
Quote:
Now, fast forward two years and Tarik’s spotted with Hazel – with reality TV cameras, in his home state of Virginia. It looks like Sharp Entertainment’s not worried about the COVID-19 crisis – because they were out in force in Virginia Beach, VA with their cameras.

There’s a big question about this upcoming season of the TLC reality show. Did Hazel Cagalitan bring along her son to the US with her? You may recall from their season on Before the 90 Days that, at the time, Hazel didn’t have custody of her young son. She said it was about finances.

However, on 90 Day Fiance, Dean belittled her about the issue. But, Tarik Myers defended Hazel Cagalitan. She said it was simply a matter of not being able to provide for her son. But, his biological father could. And that’s why she turned over custody. However, she still sees her son.
90 Day Fiance’: Rose Marie Fixes Son’s Teeth – Mean Comments Continue
Quote:
The Filipina native shot to fame after her debut on the show with now ex-boyfriend Big Ed Brown. Aside from her romance with Big Ed, Rose Marie’s personal life is also in the public eye. Rose Marie has her fair share of criticism online. Sadly, her young son is no exception to that.

The 90 Day Fiance star’s only son experienced bullying online as trolls make mean comments about his teeth.

Due to extreme poverty, he has problems with his teeth like many other children in the area.

One commenter bluntly called the 90 Day Fiance celeb’s son a “rock tooth goblin”. Another poked fun of his teeth, saying it can easily “bite a chunk” out of Rose Marie. Others blamed Ed Brown’s ex-girlfriend for not teaching the kid proper ways of caring for his teeth.

The 90 Day Fiance former cast member finally took necessary steps to address Prince’s oral health problems. Last week, she brought her son to a big dental facility in the Philippines.

Rose revealed it was the first time for her son to see a dentist.

Meanwhile, many pointed out the noticeable changes in Rose Marie Vega’s living condition ever since she joined 90 Day Fiance. The former girlfriend of Ed Brown has always been portrayed as someone who lives an impoverished life in a third world country.

But now, it seems Rose Marie is slowly improving her life, thanks to her reality TV fame. She has managed to utilize her exposure on the TLC show to gain a growing fanbase and generate a small income which goes a long way in her hometown.

Old 07-25-2020, 08:14 PM

3,255 posts, read 2,342,420 times
I've seen another child with teeth just like Prince's, a chil from a Vietnamese family. She looked exactly like that at age 5 because she constantly had a bottle in her mouth. Her mother and grandparents let her suck on a bottle of milk and fruit juices all the time. I'm sure she slept with the bottle too. All that sugar rotted her teeth. Before she began school her family took her to the dentist and had her teeth capped, in silver. That looked rather strange too. Perhaps people from some countries don't worry about children's baby teeth?

Old 07-26-2020, 05:25 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
So much that doesn't sound right regarding Rose's son's teeth.
First of all, the bullying is of course not right- but at least the way it was written, it suggests he is seeing the comments. What is he doing on the internet? Aside from that which might just be poor choice of wording, it's really strange because so many had commented on how nice Rose's teeth were for someone in such extreme poverty and probably poor living conditions, diet, hygiene.
I watched last night and it looks like she is reading from a script. On the one hand she claims her English is so poor that she will need a translator and then she is saying Ed looks like a gas tank. Somehow too much about her is not consistent with the background story line that TLC has suggested.

Old 07-26-2020, 02:10 PM

Quote:
So much that doesn't sound right regarding Rose's son's teeth.
First of all, the bullying is of course not right- but at least the way it was written, it suggests he is seeing the comments. What is he doing on the internet? Aside from that which might just be poor choice of wording, it's really strange because so many had commented on how nice Rose's teeth were for someone in such extreme poverty and probably poor living conditions, diet, hygiene.
I watched last night and it looks like she is reading from a script. On the one hand she claims her English is so poor that she will need a translator and then she is saying Ed looks like a gas tank. Somehow too much about her is not consistent with the background story line that TLC has suggested.
What about her is not consistent?

Rose was very poor until 90 day fiance. It's comical to me because I've read a few articles where she says Ed didn't love her and that he used her to get famous; now it looks like the opposite is true as she's milking her 15 minutes.

I found out she has a you tube channel about a week ago. I'm not sure if I posted it or not. Now she's making tons of money from you tube with the ads. I was on her you tube about a week ago; people are cheering her on, telling people to let the ads play so she makes money. I didn't care for any of the videos I saw because she's really hamming it up for the videos.

I hope she stops spending so much because the day is coming where she won't be able to get cash from the cow. She redid her whole house. Got a new bed, sheets. Now she's getting her son's teeth fixed.

I was looking at Rose's teeth. They look too perfect. I wonder if they're actually dentures.

I don't think Prince is reading online, she's probably seeing people talking bad about him.

The Philippians has a universal healthcare like Canada where everyone is covered so her son's bad teeth are due to her neglecting to take him to see a dentist.

Quote:
The Philippines has a universal health coverage system called PhilHealth (the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation), a government organization attached to the Department of Health

Old 07-27-2020, 09:06 AM

90 Day Fiance’: Guess Who’s Leaving ‘Pillow Talk’ – Fans Upset with Replacement
Quote:
90 Day Fiance: Pillow Talk spoilers report a popular TLC pair are leaving Pillow Talk this week. And, most viewers aren’t too happy with the pair replacing them. What’s the scoop on this latest casting change?

Despite being former lovers, Veronica and Tim made the transition to being friends. And, followers comment often on what a genuine bond they have. But, Pillow Talk spoilers say another pair of cast members take their place on the popular TLC after show.

90 Day Fiance: Pillow Talk spoilers reveal that Chantel Everett’s mother Karen Everett and brother River Everett take the slot from Tim and Veronica.

Chantel Everett’s relatives provide TLC cameras with a lot of cringe-worthy moments. And, most followers are not fans of the family.

Mama Karen has a way of speaking slowly and over-enunciating words when she tries to get a point across. And, many fans wonder if she does something similar when she gives her commentary on the current crop of 90 Day Fiance cast members.

It’s certainly possible fans give the new pair a chance. But, considering their show history, it’s safe to say most don’t like this casting choice. And, this is especially true given what a big hit Tim Malcolm and former girlfriend Veronica Rodriguez are. So, it’s definitely worth tuning in to see how things pan out.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:20 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,783,073 times
Mother and Brother Chantal were less than scintillating last night. They added nothing to Pillow Talk. I much preferred Veronica and Tim. I'm just watching Pillow Talk rather than spending two hours wading through the episode of the week. All I really want is the highlights and the lowlights. Much more palatable way for me to do it - the annoying people don't bother me nearly so much in small doses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV