Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2020, 09:17 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
AGREED!

Can we all agree not to watch the show? If no one watches, maybe the silicone twins will fade into oblivion?
You got a deal. TLC has long completed milking the good milk out of that cash cow and the spinoff will likely turn up blanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 11:31 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,514 times
Wasn't that the CUTEST Cupcake Tea Kettle in Erika's (the pink-purple girl) frame. LOL, I'm going to look for that online.

Old 07-14-2020, 11:34 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
Yikes i watched this week's episode, seeing all the horrid apartment buildings that the cast had to live in, everyone except the gay guy in Mexico had very poor and unsafe conditions.

I actually felt sorry for Deaven with her very sad face and the realization that she is involved with a little boy who cant even work a full time job to help his own kids.

i do not think that Ethiopian guy will get that place in order in only 2 weeks.

Sumit is such a wussy, i think Jenny would do better with his friend, who seemed to have at least more energy and love of life that Sumit who looks like he is wallowing in pity or something.

Brittney wow, she got a taste of real Islam where they are very strict with their religious culture. Now as for me, i don't do marriages of convenience, where you meet a guy, then 3 days later you marry them. I don't like the way the family speaks, the sound angry, but to them this is normal. I couldn't nor wouldn't deal with it. They yell like they are angry and then 5 minutes later are giving flowers to you.. I cant get used to this way of talking.

but the worse were the apartments which had wires hanging, a horrid toilet with no seat (guess you have to squat over it). the smell from the toilet!!! and that one apartment had a bunch of shoes on shoe racks.. who lives there???

And that mound of dirt that the pregnant girl had to climb around. good luck when you are in your 9th month of pregnancy and your balance is off coz you are carrying a 10 pounder in your belly.

Old 07-15-2020, 04:40 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
What a bunch of train wrecks really.
Brittany going to Jordan and has no clue about Islam? Especially with the no alcohol and modesty dressing. I guess there are some Muslim countries that cater more to tourism so it can give a false impression of anything goes, but really did she and her beloved never talk before she up and moved there? (ha and where did she think she would be getting her wigs and weaves done).
Arielle and her mom seem just too hard to believe. The 3 of them ( including the fiance) seem to be more on the normal side of not raging off the wall at everything but it just seems so crazy. I mean, has there been any discussion of how they will afford a place to live and have food? Or is babymama's doctor daddy used to footing the bill?
I feel for Deavon a lot, but then I read that she had some go fund me set up to get breast implants to help with her self esteem so that kind of makes it difficult to have much concern for her. (great focus and priority of what to do with money- huh).

Old 07-15-2020, 06:05 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Yikes i watched this week's episode, seeing all the horrid apartment buildings that the cast had to live in, everyone except the gay guy in Mexico had very poor and unsafe conditions.

I actually felt sorry for Deaven with her very sad face and the realization that she is involved with a little boy who cant even work a full time job to help his own kids.

i do not think that Ethiopian guy will get that place in order in only 2 weeks.

Sumit is such a wussy, i think Jenny would do better with his friend, who seemed to have at least more energy and love of life that Sumit who looks like he is wallowing in pity or something.

Brittney wow, she got a taste of real Islam where they are very strict with their religious culture. Now as for me, i don't do marriages of convenience, where you meet a guy, then 3 days later you marry them. I don't like the way the family speaks, the sound angry, but to them this is normal. I couldn't nor wouldn't deal with it. They yell like they are angry and then 5 minutes later are giving flowers to you.. I cant get used to this way of talking.

but the worse were the apartments which had wires hanging, a horrid toilet with no seat (guess you have to squat over it). the smell from the toilet!!! and that one apartment had a bunch of shoes on shoe racks.. who lives there???

And that mound of dirt that the pregnant girl had to climb around. good luck when you are in your 9th month of pregnancy and your balance is off coz you are carrying a 10 pounder in your belly.
I must have fallen asleep watching it last night because I don't remember much of it.

I believe the sneakers belong to Binyum.

As for Jihoon, he does have a job, it's just not considered a full time position. From what I'm reading, it gets left out in translation.

Jenny at one time said she will continue to go back and forth until his divorce is final. She hasn't said it on the show. I read it last year.

I remember Armando making the picture for Kenneth and think I saw him knocking on the door when he got there but that's all I remember seeing. I'll have to put it back on today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
What a bunch of train wrecks really.
Brittany going to Jordan and has no clue about Islam? Especially with the no alcohol and modesty dressing. I guess there are some Muslim countries that cater more to tourism so it can give a false impression of anything goes, but really did she and her beloved never talk before she up and moved there? (ha and where did she think she would be getting her wigs and weaves done).
Her wigs and weaves were my thoughts too lol With her not being divorced, she will only be able to stay there so long on a tourist visa, will probably have to come back.

According to articles, she said he drinks too. He's just putting on a show for the cameras.

Quote:
Arielle and her mom seem just too hard to believe. The 3 of them ( including the fiance) seem to be more on the normal side of not raging off the wall at everything but it just seems so crazy. I mean, has there been any discussion of how they will afford a place to live and have food? Or is babymama's doctor daddy used to footing the bill?
He supposedly has about 3 jobs so who knows if he or her father will be paying for it. I think with the 2nd apartment that her father will end up paying for it to be fixed up. I guess she was never at wherever he lived unless he was living with family until she came.

Quote:
I feel for Deavon a lot, but then I read that she had some go fund me set up to get breast implants to help with her self esteem so that kind of makes it difficult to have much concern for her. (great focus and priority of what to do with money- huh).
Yes, she wanted implants. I also want to know if we'll see her finding out she was pregnant again. They ended up losing it when she wasn't that far along. I believe I posted the article last year. She had posted in a private FB group for Korean locals, she was worried about health insurance or something. Someone screen shotted her post, I guess sold it to a magazine.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:32 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCviaMD View Post
I'm down! Stacey doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Darcey but I'm not gonna watch it.

Oh I gotta watch.. I want to see how much more they can balloon up the lips until they burst. Also what they do with their hair next after they completely destroy their real hair.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:03 PM

96 posts, read 65,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Oh I gotta watch.. I want to see how much more they can balloon up the lips until they burst. Also what they do with their hair next after they completely destroy their real hair.

I agree with all of y'all-I cannot handle Darcey-no interest at all in watching her ugly cry in her own show!!

Old 07-17-2020, 10:42 AM

I don't know how much I believe about Eastern European men. I do believe that they wouldn't want to stay home and raise a baby while the woman was the bread winner but then again he may not need to work because they have income from the shows. As for the wedding, who knows who really paid for it? TLC could have picked up most of the tab. I have family in Hungary. My cousin has taken money from my mother and aunt when he wasn't working. I do think he would have taken a job from my father unlike Andrei. Immigrants usually do what they have to in order to survive. Both of my parents did.

'90 Day Fiance': Eastern European Fans Speak Out About How Wrong Andrei Is About His Own Culture
Quote:
“For the most part, I think that Andrei is the worst possible version of what an Eastern European man is,” one fan on Reddit stated. “I don’t know of any man who would sit around all day in another country, not find a job, and leech off of his wife and her family so that he doesn’t have to work a day in his life.”

This fan pointed to Castravet’s recent insistence that Potthast’s family pay for their second wedding as “ridiculous,” and said that “overall, I think that Andrei is a toxic and misogynistic man who doesn’t represent me or all Eastern European men.”

Other fans on a separate Reddit thread have posted similar remarks, stating that “it drives me crazy how Libby excuses Andrei’s controlling behavior as ‘his culture.'”

Fans also claimed that they know many Eastern European men who don’t behave as Andrei Castravet does, further solidifying the fact that he is extremely problematic.

I haven't been posting about Nicole being in Morocco. She was offered multiple flights home by the US government that she passed on claiming she didn't want to owe them money. Now it looks like they're finally going to force her to leave. I guess we'll see what happens in a few weeks on whether she comes home to May or not. I also don't believe she's spent much time with Azan because she hasn't vlogged about it like she said she was going to.
'90 Day Fiancé': Will Nicole Nafziger Be Forced to Leave Morocco?
Quote:
When COVID-19 first started rearing its ugly head across the globe, 90 Day Fiancé star Nicole Nafziger took a trip to Morocco. Unsurprisingly, Morocco chose to close its borders to stem the spread of the virus, and Nafziger was stuck in the country as a result. Since then, fans have been blasting her for her decision to go to Morocco and leave her daughter behind in the care of her mother. What’s more, some fans aren’t even sure Nafziger is actually staying with Azan Tefou while in Morocco. Some think she’s staying alone. Now, it looks like Nafziger may wind up leaving the country in August, whether she wants to or not.

One Redditor posited that she’s staying in an AirBnB while in Morocco. The user wrote, “My belief is that she is in Morocco, but that she invited herself over there, so Azan really couldn’t say no. Azan’s family didn’t want her with them, so she is staying in an AirBnB. She thought she would see Azan all the time (hence her promise to vlog her trip), but that he’s been avoiding her on the regular, and that she spends a lot of her time there alone.”

Could Azan Tefou be snubbing Nicole Nafziger while she’s in Morocco? It is true that Nafziger has not been vlogging her journey as promised, and has not posted many pics of herself in Morocco.

The report explains, “According to Morocco’s Ministry of the Interior, as cited by the US embassy in Morocco, non-resident foreigners who were unable to leave Morocco within the normal 90-day limit will be permitted to exit without penalty until the end of Morocco’s state of emergency on August 10. Those who do not leave before the specified time may need to go through a legal process of fixing their immigration status and could be subject to fines or imprisonment.”

Old 07-17-2020, 02:51 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Oh my I didn't realize so Nicole has been over there without May? How pathetic. No doubt she met the new true love of her life. Stay tuned.

Old 07-17-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Oh my I didn't realize so Nicole has been over there without May? How pathetic. No doubt she met the new true love of her life. Stay tuned.
Yes, shes been there since March

May has been with her mom doing video chats with Nicole and May
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV