Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2020, 04:48 PM

50,388 posts, read 64,034,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I agree. I think Rosemarie is using him for money and to get to the US. The big one will be if they even have sex when he's ready or if she will put it off. I wasn't surprised that she made him wait 45 minutes; I knew she was going to show up. I highly doubt she could get home on her own. Who knows if she even has her over night bag or whatever she brought..

I'm also not surprised that David's girl was a no show. At least he didn't sit there all day waiting for her. He thinks he's going to drive to her town to find her because she gave him an address at some point. I can't wait to see that.

Usman is using her for sure. His sights are set on being a famous rapper in the US. Good luck to him.

I'm so over Darcey. Did I see a commercial with Jesse for the next season of fiance? I hope not. I'm so over him too.
Rose and Ed are a good trade off. So what if she wants to escape to the US? Ed hasn’t gotten a better offer in 28 years. I think, although Ed isn’t exactly a dream man, he is a basically good guy who will treat her well.
Darcy is a fame *****...nothing there of interest. David is pathetic. Where do they find these people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2020, 10:20 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Rose and Ed are a good trade off. So what if she wants to escape to the US? Ed hasn’t gotten a better offer in 28 years. I think, although Ed isn’t exactly a dream man, he is a basically good guy who will treat her well.
Darcy is a fame *****...nothing there of interest. David is pathetic. Where do they find these people?
I can't believe Ed asked Rose to shave her legs. Has he thought about shaving his face? She's young and pretty. I wish she had someone who is a better match for her.

Old 04-06-2020, 05:06 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times
is Yolanda's story fake or does she really believe Wiliams is who it says he is. I say "it" because I don't know who that is.

Old 04-06-2020, 06:10 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
The scenes at Rose's family home with Ed and her father....priceless.

Darcy and Tom- she was working hard to have reactions but Tom, I mean acting is not in his future. Also the story line for them is increasingly weak. He met someone who "calls herself Shannon" in Milan during fashion week THREEWEEKSAGOwho loves him as he needs to be loved. Must have spent oodles of time together to determine the love factor as he is now in NY.
I do predict though, that with both Darcy and Tom, we will be seeing them again on the screen because that is their thing.

The other ones who seem to really be into it for the screen time is Stephanie and whatever her name is. But more Stephanie. She is playing to the camera in every scene. Pretty decent actress I think.

Old 04-06-2020, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I can't believe Ed asked Rose to shave her legs. Has he thought about shaving his face? She's young and pretty. I wish she had someone who is a better match for her.
He did shave his face.

Ed is so out of practice, he just can’t help being a dork. It’s kind of endearing how awkward he is. Rose must feel like getting out of her circumstances, and a better life for her son, is worth a few compromises. She did, after all, correspond with Ed for awhile. She could have opted to choose a younger, more attractive man, but she picked Ed.

I’m so over Darcy. She’s a weird freak show. The whole time Tom was trying to talk to her, she kept interrupting him. As much as I don’t think Tom was ever really into her, except to get on TV, she was only about Darcy the whole time. And....does anyone know where Darcy gets the money for the big house and the plastic surgery and designer clothing? Does tv pay that well? I think way early, when she was first on the show, she and her daughters lived in a small house.

Last edited by gentlearts; 04-06-2020 at 08:53 AM..

Old 04-06-2020, 09:53 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Quote:
Poor Ed. He thinks this is romance, fairy tale, and seduction. By the looks of Rosemarie this as a business transaction that she is trying to put off paying as long as she can.

Old 04-06-2020, 02:19 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,535,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Poor Ed. He thinks this is romance, fairy tale, and seduction. By the looks of Rosemarie this as a business transaction that she is trying to put off paying as long as she can.
She Paid

Old 04-06-2020, 04:03 PM

If I were Rosemarie, and I had a child with no father, and lived in poverty, I would make compensation for that. We Americans are very spoiled. I’m aware that I am, because I’m a 4th generation American. Life is a trade off.
If Ed can’t find love within his sphere, and Rose cannot find a way out of her pit of poverty, who are we to judge?

Old 04-06-2020, 04:09 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,359,415 times
Quote:
If I were Rosemarie, and I had a child with no father, and lived in poverty, I would make compensation for that. We Americans are very spoiled. I’m aware that I am, because I’m a 4th generation American. Life is a trade off.
If Ed can’t find love within his sphere, and Rose cannot find a way out of her pit of poverty, who are we to judge?
Ed has not found love. He found a desperate young woman who wants out of her life. Rose will be the winner here if they marry and move to the US. She WILL find better and leave him.

Old 04-06-2020, 07:15 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
Quote:
I agree. If they go into it understanding their part in the arrangement, there's nothing to say they wouldn't better each other's lives in the process. At the very least, they'd each get a little happiness they wouldn't have otherwise.

As for leaving him, Ed is 30 years older than Rose. He could pass on from old age and she would still be young enough to have a whole other life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV