Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2020, 12:28 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,600,737 times

Advertisements

Roselvr, I knew it! Fibroids or uterine cancer causing her medical condition.. she needs to get medical help fast. could be cancer.

Instead of being concerned about her health, she is acting like a teenager or something .. smh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2020, 12:39 PM

793 posts, read 332,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Atlguy View Post
Roselvr, I think it was you who said the last tell all from before the 90 days was boring. I didn't find it to be boring at all. It showed you can be 60 and still naive AF. David sure is. Wow. I kind of like Ed a little more now as well. He went into his condition and how rude people who make fun of him don't bother him. I know I was proud of him for that, not that I would be friends with him or anything, but he somewhat redeemed himself by being vulnerable.
Correction. It wasn't you who said it was boring. We agree it was entertaining.

Old 06-21-2020, 04:21 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
So what is on tonight/tomorrow with this franchise? I always look forward to Sunday evenings, only to remember that the first hour or two is a rerun anyway---- but are they totally done with the tell all? I just checked briefly and it looks like there is just a new pillow talk tonight?

Old 06-21-2020, 04:36 AM

609 posts, read 350,319 times
I had a roommate exactly like that guy from moldova (rude arrogant the whole package). A male from in-laws needs to check him immediately. There is no way I could be in the same room with him without some furniture being moved.

Old 06-21-2020, 08:05 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
So what is on tonight/tomorrow with this franchise? I always look forward to Sunday evenings, only to remember that the first hour or two is a rerun anyway---- but are they totally done with the tell all? I just checked briefly and it looks like there is just a new pillow talk tonight?
Happily ever after is on tonight, then Smothered. I'm behind on Smothered. It's not my favorite, I'll watch when nothing is on.

I still haven't watched last weeks the other way. How was it? Anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jbub88_ View Post
I had a roommate exactly like that guy from moldova (rude arrogant the whole package). A male from in-laws needs to check him immediately. There is no way I could be in the same room with him without some furniture being moved.
Typical European male

Last edited by Roselvr; 06-21-2020 at 08:17 AM..

Old 06-21-2020, 10:18 AM

Oh cool Happily Ever After. I hope to be watching.
Sometimes I have watched Smothered but yeah that one is really pushing it. It's so contrived and crazy......but still I have watched some of them
I think that show (Smothered) really has the "recurring wannabe on tv" people. So to speak.

Old 06-21-2020, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Oh cool Happily Ever After. I hope to be watching.
Sometimes I have watched Smothered but yeah that one is really pushing it. It's so contrived and crazy......but still I have watched some of them
I think that show (Smothered) really has the "recurring wannabe on tv" people. So to speak.
What got me watching this season is the little person gal Alena with her mother. It floors me because her mother treats her like she's still a little girl. You'd think she'd want to be as independent as she could.

I don't care for the mother that was at her daughters fiance's divorce.

I'm not sure if I caught Cher giving birth. I remember them going to the hospital.

I feel bad for Brittany, the law enforcement graduate. I hope she's able to find herself a good man one day. I think she said she never dated.

I wonder why they got 3 new mother/daughter pairs instead of continuing with the 6 they had.

Season 2 cast

Old 06-21-2020, 11:49 AM

The second season of the buzzy show will see three returning pairs from Season 1: Kathy and Cristina, who say they are each other’s “husbands” and get cosmetic surgery together; Sunhe and Angelica, who share bathwater and go on outings with their respective boyfriends together; and Dawn and Cher, who talk to each other nonstop and also appeared on MTV’s “My Super Sweet 16” in 2007.

They’ll be joined by three brand-new pairs this season — and believe it or not, they up the show’s “outrageous” factor. From showering together (yes, really) to face-licking, here are the new duos who push the boundaries on close mother-daughter relationships.
Just pasting from the link you shared. That was helpful because I didn't catch the background story of some of them.
Also though to my point- Dawn and Cher were also on MY Super Sweet 16 . Shades of Darcy and Stacey and that other mother and daughter ( the REALLY rough looking tough duo from Chicago area ) were also on some other show previously.

Old 06-21-2020, 12:29 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,504 times
I find it very confusing with all these 90 day shows. I'm sure there are some episodes I have missed. I think that all the shows they have had so far are:

Before The 90 Days
90 Day Fiance
90 Day Happily Ever After
90 Day The Other Way
90 Day What Now
90 Day Self Quarantine
90 Day B90 Strikes Back
90 Day Pillow Talk

From what I can tell it seems this weeks schedule for 90 Day shows is (East Coast Time)

Sunday 8:00 pm Happily Ever After

Sunday 11:00 pm Pillow Talk (Happily Ever After)

Monday 8:00 pm B90 Strikes Back

Monday 9:00 pm The Other Way

Monday 10:00 pm Pillow Talk (The Other Way)

Old 06-22-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
The second season of the buzzy show will see three returning pairs from Season 1: Kathy and Cristina, who say they are each other’s “husbands” and get cosmetic surgery together; Sunhe and Angelica, who share bathwater and go on outings with their respective boyfriends together; and Dawn and Cher, who talk to each other nonstop and also appeared on MTV’s “My Super Sweet 16” in 2007.

They’ll be joined by three brand-new pairs this season — and believe it or not, they up the show’s “outrageous” factor. From showering together (yes, really) to face-licking, here are the new duos who push the boundaries on close mother-daughter relationships.
Just pasting from the link you shared. That was helpful because I didn't catch the background story of some of them.
Also though to my point- Dawn and Cher were also on MY Super Sweet 16 . Shades of Darcy and Stacey and that other mother and daughter ( the REALLY rough looking tough duo from Chicago area ) were also on some other show previously.
The showering together is really weird, sharing bath water is disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I find it very confusing with all these 90 day shows. I'm sure there are some episodes I have missed. I think that all the shows they have had so far are:

Before The 90 Days
90 Day Fiance
90 Day Happily Ever After
90 Day The Other Way
90 Day What Now
90 Day Self Quarantine
90 Day B90 Strikes Back
90 Day Pillow Talk

From what I can tell it seems this weeks schedule for 90 Day shows is (East Coast Time)

Sunday 8:00 pm Happily Ever After

Sunday 11:00 pm Pillow Talk (Happily Ever After)

Monday 8:00 pm B90 Strikes Back

Monday 9:00 pm The Other Way

Monday 10:00 pm Pillow Talk (The Other Way)
I said the same thing a week or so ago that there's way too many shows.

Thanks for the reminder about B90 being on tonight, it's automatically recording, wanted to be sure. We'll see how this one is. I don't do pillow talk unless nothing is on and I want to fall asleep anyway. B90 is new material; the cast answering social media comments. I'm glad I'm not active on social media if they're actually showing the original post without the name or profile pic blacked out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV