Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2019, 02:14 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
The fun just never stops.

Tom gave Darcy a key to his house just as she’s leaving. Nice play, Shakespeare.
Spineless Ben is so passive, he doesn’t even tell Akinyi’s family how much he is willing to pay, or tell his own family he has married her. Akinyi seemed really impressed with their wedding night. Not.
Tim’s lack of performance in the bedroom lets Jennifer down, yet again. He was tired, or he totally would a.
Avery is in a pickle. If she’s smart, she’ll get educated and get a career while she waits for the husband to get a Visa. I don’t think she’s smart though.
Caesar is too pathetic for words.
The two old cougars.....no. Just no.
I agree with Jennifer's suspicions - Tim is gay. He just doesn't know it yet or isn't admitting it to himself.

Look at Elizabeth Smart's dad. From the first time I saw him he seemed gay to me, but I didn't voice my thoughts because after all he is a married LDS dad with lots of kids so of course he's not gay. And now all these years later he comes out as gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2019, 03:59 PM

16,424 posts, read 12,525,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I can understand akinyi being mad because ben did not tell any of his family and friends about being married. Like she is his dirty little secret . I do think however that akinyi s family will bleed ben dry if he lets
them.
But at the same time, she didn't bother to tell Ben that they would be married as soon as the bride price was accepted. He thought he'd be going home as an engaged man, not a married man.

Old 10-21-2019, 04:05 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,359,415 times
Quote:

Tom gave Darcy a key to his house just as she’s leaving. Nice play, Shakespeare.
Spineless Ben is so passive, he doesn’t even tell Akinyi’s family how much he is willing to pay, or tell his own family he has married her. Akinyi seemed really impressed with their wedding night. Not.
Tim’s lack of performance in the bedroom lets Jennifer down, yet again. He was tired, or he totally would a.
Avery is in a pickle. If she’s smart, she’ll get educated and get a career while she waits for the husband to get a Visa. I don’t think she’s smart though.
Did they actually ever GO to his house? Seems like he did AirBnB's the whole time. And she is so dang focused on the actual wedding, she isn't even contemplating what the marriage would be. He isn't either. They are so obviously fame-wh**es!!!

Old 10-21-2019, 04:35 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,076,490 times
No, they never went to his house. I don't think he even has a house!
He's so greasy looking, I don't see what she sees in him....desperation is clogging her brain.

I missed Tiny Tim, looked like his hair has grown in the commercials that I saw for the show.
I think he's a girl who has taken a lot of testosterone to change her appearance.
Just a wild guess, and I'm trying to be nice.

Poor Ben. Poor Aykini.

Old 10-21-2019, 05:27 PM

16,424 posts, read 12,525,969 times
I thought I read somewhere that Tom actually lives with his parents, and that's why he got the AirBnBs.

Old 10-21-2019, 05:55 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Cesar's friend Jeremy is Christopher Watts' doppelganger, even sounds like him. I couldn't look away.

Old 10-21-2019, 06:32 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post

I missed Tiny Tim, looked like his hair has grown in the commercials that I saw for the show.
I think he's a girl who has taken a lot of testosterone to change her appearance.
Just a wild guess, and I'm trying to be nice.

You may be right, and maybe the reason he is reluctant to have sex is that he doesn't want Jennifer to see what he has (or doesn't have) down there.

Old 10-21-2019, 10:33 PM

2,529 posts, read 2,783,073 times
There's a lot of conjecture going around about Tim and his endowments, or lack thereof. Some have suggested that he may have a mini-sized apparatus, among other possibilities. As someone posted on another site, Jennifferrr could just casually rummage around down there and find out first-hand (har har) if anyone is home.

Old 10-22-2019, 06:33 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I can understand akinyi being mad because ben did not tell any of his family and friends about being married. Like she is his dirty little secret . I do think however that akinyi s family will bleed ben dry if he lets
them.
I must have fallen asleep.

Akinyi's family will bleed him dry.

Quote:

She's back over there. They have or are making an online business where they sell Muslim prayer things like rugs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
On Pillow Talk, someone (I think Dean or Tarik) commented that "Maria" was probably a dude collecting money from Caesar. I wouldn't doubt it!
Wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Did they actually ever GO to his house? Seems like he did AirBnB's the whole time. And she is so dang focused on the actual wedding, she isn't even contemplating what the marriage would be. He isn't either. They are so obviously fame-wh**es!!!
No, they never went to his house, only Air B&B's. From what I've read, Tom lives with his parents... So he gave her a key... Doubt it's to his parents house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
There's a lot of conjecture going around about Tim and his endowments, or lack thereof. Some have suggested that he may have a mini-sized apparatus, among other possibilities. As someone posted on another site, Jennifferrr could just casually rummage around down there and find out first-hand (har har) if anyone is home.
I'd believe small...

Old 10-22-2019, 08:54 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
I would have killed to have a mom like Avery's growing up and yet she continuously breaks that woman's heart . I don't understand that at all .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV