Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2014, 02:30 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,258,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Where is Donny from? I thought he was a Ky boy.

Donny is from Albemarle, NC - a little tiny town north east of Charlotte, NC. Apparently it's also the hometown of Kellie Pickler and Donny boasts about being the groundskeeper when she was in school there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2014, 02:39 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,270,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Donny is from Albemarle, NC - a little tiny town north east of Charlotte, NC. Apparently it's also the hometown of Kellie Pickler and Donny boasts about being the groundskeeper when she was in school there.
Thanks,Halo. That's cute about Donny' s boasting.

Old 07-30-2014, 04:37 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,412,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Holy cow! Those are insane remarks! I'd love to be able to know what Derrik, the cop, thinks of all this. If he heard those remarks I bet he'd love to flatten Caleb and slap cuffs on him. IMO Caleb ought to grieve his LE side. I forget, do the other hamsters know he is a cop?
He is afraid of letting the others know he is a cop.

Old 07-30-2014, 07:20 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,309,199 times
I didn't really care for Amber for a long while. But, after hearing Zack speak to her and her reaction to it, I give her credit!

She is better than the stupid immature "boys club"!

Old 07-30-2014, 08:38 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,896,619 times
The Zankie thing is really starting to puzzle me. Are there really straight guys out there that are THAT affectionate with their gay friends? I have several straight friends who are comfortable with me but none of them would ever curl up with me in bed and massage me to sleep every night. Nor would I want them to.

Am I the only one puzzled by this?

Old 07-30-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
The Zankie thing is really starting to puzzle me. Are there really straight guys out there that are THAT affectionate with their gay friends? I have several straight friends who are comfortable with me but none of them would ever curl up with me in bed and massage me to sleep every night. Nor would I want them to.

Am I the only one puzzled by this?
Nope!

Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 PM

1,215 posts, read 1,813,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
One of my friends went to that high school. Apparently he is very well liked there. I saw a picture on Facebook of him without the long beard. He looks so much better and YOUNGER! Seems like the producers want him to have the long beard. I guess they're going for the Duck Dynasty stereotype. I hope he makes it far. He seems so genuine.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsong View Post
One of my friends went to that high school. Apparently he is very well liked there. I saw a picture on Facebook of him without the long beard. He looks so much better and YOUNGER! Seems like the producers want him to have the long beard. I guess they're going for the Duck Dynasty stereotype. I hope he makes it far. He seems so genuine.
I wonder if Donny will shave his beard off during the show? The others might talk him into it. I think he should maybe if someone promises to use the POV on him.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:48 PM

7,694 posts, read 5,576,176 times
The Diary Room told Donny weeks ago that he couldn't shave his beard off. He finds it uncomfortable as it makes his neck sweat.

Old 07-30-2014, 11:26 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,783,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
It feels like something is seriously off with Caleb and his feeling for Amber are just odd. I did not really care for her at first, but now I feel terribly sorry for her. She is going to be hurt just because some guy has developed an unhealthy obsession with her. Is this really ok for Big Brother to let happen? Caleb wanting her to come crawling to him to save her? What the heck? I hate the way the other guys have played into it. They have told her to talk to Caleb, and that he is the only one that can save her. What do they want her to do? It has just turned into something ugly.
I agree the guys look like dirtbags for throwing fire on a potentially dangerous situation. I don't care for the large alliance. Too oily for my taste.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV