Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2014, 12:13 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,628,194 times

Advertisements

I want to understand Hayden and Christine's games better. Are they playing a "go with the flow be friends with everyone until the group gets smaller" game? I think they're both pretty smart. I also think it's interesting that Hayden has never really been a part of the boys' groups. Why don't they want him to be a part of the alliances they form? They don't talk against him but don't work with him, which seems strange. Why hasn't he been used by them as a pawn on the block??? Hmmmmm.

I'm dying for Frankie The Rat and Boss Derrick to be nominated. It's too bad that Donny is in America's Team with them, because I think that he would nominate them otherwise. He definitely sees that they are calling the shots, but it would hurt his money making potential if he put them up. That dynamic will be interesting to observe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 01:40 PM

3,989 posts, read 5,023,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I do believe she's been here over 9 years. Pretty good with learning English.... She also has said, she watched BB Israel, who'd thought they have this show...

And the reason Brit's going(if she does) the guys think they are going to be targeted by her. She's going to be upset most with Derrick - she really trusted him - out of everyone.
BB Israel??? FANTASTIC...who knew. I thought her English was a bit stilted but not bad AT ALL...just couldn't put my finger on it.

That's crazy though...keeping Caleb is also a risk as they were worried about him coming after Cody. It's funny to me that both Frankie and Derrick were saying "this isn't good for our game" when they really just should've said "it's not good for MY game (forget you, Cody)"!!!

Old 07-24-2014, 01:43 PM

3,989 posts, read 5,023,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I want to understand Hayden and Christine's games better. Are they playing a "go with the flow be friends with everyone until the group gets smaller" game? I think they're both pretty smart. I also think it's interesting that Hayden has never really been a part of the boys' groups. Why don't they want him to be a part of the alliances they form? They don't talk against him but don't work with him, which seems strange. Why hasn't he been used by them as a pawn on the block??? Hmmmmm.

I'm dying for Frankie The Rat and Boss Derrick to be nominated. It's too bad that Donny is in America's Team with them, because I think that he would nominate them otherwise. He definitely sees that they are calling the shots, but it would hurt his money making potential if he put them up. That dynamic will be interesting to observe.
OMG, ME TOO! That would be so great...I just want them to be knocked down a peg...they don't even have to go just yet, but holy mulch, they're getting on my nerves.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:27 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,235,190 times
I am so not caring about any of these hamsters this go 'round. They all bore me to tears. Maybe I'm BB'd out. Maybe they need to have more interesting hamsters that don't want just want to play high school.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:31 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,279,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I am so not caring about any of these hamsters this go 'round. They all bore me to tears. Maybe I'm BB'd out. Maybe they need to have more interesting hamsters that don't want just want to play high school.
A bit on the immature side for me. I wish they had ADULTS in the house!!! This is like watching a bunch of children on the playground!

Old 07-24-2014, 03:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,235,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
A bit on the immature side for me. I wish they had ADULTS in the house!!! This is like watching a bunch of children on the playground!
Agreed. Watching Caleb and his antics over Amber is just disgusting.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:38 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,743,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
To me I think part of the problem is that people ***** and moan about the way things are going then they suddenly get power and "go with the house". Cody had Caleb in his sights and let him go. Why? The guy brings nothing at all to the house except for his unhealthy crush on Amanda. Instead he takes the easy way out and boots Brittany (we know Donny isnt going anywhere). If Brittany is SUCH a threat he could have saved her and had her as an ally.

I swear it seems like the DR is manipulating everything because Caleb chasing Amber is good tv.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:53 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,000,310 times
It is interesting that the guys don't really include Hayden. I think they think he's not really bright and that's the reason.

They don't talk against him and think of him as a threat but they also don't really think of him as an alliance member. He's just there as a body.

I get that they think Duck Dynasty Donny is some ex-CIA, super agent, military so he's a threat but what do they dislike about Jocasta? Derrick doesn't like her at all.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:48 PM

5,539 posts, read 7,133,517 times
It's always a dead give a way when they show the two nominees for eviction sitting together at the start of the Thurs episode. The one who is all dressed up is going home. They know it, and want to look nice for the interview with Julie.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:32 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,581,408 times
True but I think that was Donny all dressed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV