Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2014, 10:26 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,875,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Sure, and the lawsuits soar sky high.
I'm sure they protect themselves pretty good against lawsuits. Somehow The Real World has gotten away with it for years without this being an issue. I'm pretty sure 99% of the cast on The Real World would flunk an evaluation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2014, 10:54 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,407,823 times
I would like to see the contract that they have to sign to be on the show. I'm sure the network's attorneys are trying to cover any possible scenario. Of course you can sue anybody for anything, but signing all your rights away makes it a lot tougher to win.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:29 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,999,427 times
According to a BB blog I read (it's better than watching the show) Cody and Amber were flirting in the living room and Caleb walked in, made a face then sat down across from them holding a fake dagger while continuing to watch them. There's even a picture.

This guy is obsessed with Amber and it's gotta stop. You go crazy locked in a house with no entertainment but talking and eating so it has to be mentally draining and I feel like Caleb is going through sexual withdrawals or something and that coupled with his Amber obsession will have him cracking like an egg in a few weeks.

The fact that he lives in Kentucky and she lives in Tennessee is worrisome. I feel like he'll seek her out after BB hardcore.

Old 07-19-2014, 10:20 PM

693 posts, read 1,042,636 times
About Devin, at first I thought this guy was just all over the place and a bit off. But after this last week I began to like him more and felt badly that the whole house was so against him. Devin and Caleb could have partnered up and went far . . . IF both their heads were in the game. As for Caleb, I think he's a good guy, but the Amber obsession bothers me. It must be very uncomfortable (to say the least) for her in the house.

Old 07-21-2014, 07:16 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,157,196 times
Jacosta's reaction after she had no more moves left was beyond ridiculous. I thought she was having a nervous breakdown. I am sure it was a tense moment, but relax. Or maybe she just knows she's going home soon?

Old 07-21-2014, 07:51 AM

3,988 posts, read 5,023,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I think they started doing that after letting Russell Hantz brother in.
Willie was just going with bravado and stupidity...I don't think he was THAT unstable.

However, the 2nd or 3rd? season where they had to pull someone out because he was throwing chairs is when they probably realized they had to tighten up their mental patients. I'm sure they've always had something in place, but notice they only use plastic knives...because they were worried about some of the hamsters in the early years.

Also, don't forget about Chima...she was psychotic and had to be removed from the game after throwing her mic in the pool...she also harrassed that guy...who was it? I remember what he looks like but not his name...she used racial slurs on him and hit him...he thought it was foreplay I'm sure but seriously, she was cray cray.

My point is that it's been going on for years and Willie wasn't the first to be removed from the game for doing stupid things.

Old 07-21-2014, 07:54 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,275,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Jacosta's reaction after she had no more moves left was beyond ridiculous. I thought she was having a nervous breakdown. I am sure it was a tense moment, but relax. Or maybe she just knows she's going home soon?
She reminded me of my cat when she is about to throw up a hairball!

What is wrong with that woman???

Old 07-21-2014, 08:54 AM

7,684 posts, read 5,548,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
notice they only use plastic knives...because they were worried about some of the hamsters in the early years.
They switched to plastic knives after a male contestant held a knife to a female contestant's throat. She was drunk, giggling and relaxed, and didn't realize the danger she was in until she was told by the diary room afterwards. He was kicked out of the house of course.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,253,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
They switched to plastic knives after a male contestant held a knife to a female contestant's throat. She was drunk, giggling and relaxed, and didn't realize the danger she was in until she was told by the diary room afterwards. He was kicked out of the house of course.
Whaaaattttt :shoc ked: This was before I was watching regularly. I was thinking about that the other day, this is more a mental test than anything.

Did anyone else notice last night that he (Caleb) was being a dick to her (Amber) and said something to Cody, like, "I'm so over that" .... Men that go nuts and beat their women are usually just like that before it starts. I'm just staying ....

This kid makes me nervous.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,123,322 times
Look you guys....I mean no disrespect. But every time something stressful happens, Jacosta's only response is to "pray to god." In a house where lying and deceit are a way of life, how can she just "pray" on everything, thinking god will work it out for her? People are going to lie to her. Honestly I don't even know what I'm asking here, but Jacosta really annoys me. I have nothing against religion or anything, but what's with all the drama and antics?? was she catching the holy spirit during the chess game yesterday when her jaw was flapping?!

And another quick question about Jacosta. I've never seen any game on the show from her. EVER. For folks with live feeds, does she ever discuss game at ALL?! I get that some people have a strategy of floating for a while until the numbers dwindle down some before they really "turn on" their game, but she seems totally clueless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV